Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

I have tried this tactic with a bunch of different teams and getting such mixed results its getting frustrating and cant figure out why. Best tactic i ever used when i was managing AC Milan, Ajax, FC Groningen. Half decent with Liverpool but could be bcus of injuries. And absolutly terrible with teams like Juventus and Spurs. With Spurs i won 0 out of my first 5 EPL games. And with Juventus got absolutly dismantled by Lazio putting 7 past me.

I am using Gunzo skin.
You could find it on SI or fmnation which is Korean fm website.
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Thank you.

It was removed from SI. just fyi before anyone goes hunting.

Hi !

I am in my 2nd season with Southampton, I was using the V1 for the 1st season and I managed to finish 4th in PL and win the Carabao Cup with a lot of changes in the team.
I am at the end of December in my second season using the Dimartino tweak with the tip Control at Home and Offensive away. I also found the Counter mentality seems to be good to hold the score vs a big team and even keep scoring goals. I am disapointed about the 3 lose because we were dominating all these very hard like the draw vs Everton but everything seems to going well. Can't wait to test the V2 as i conceed a lot of goals even if Forster is pretty good like my defensive players.

Thanks for this one, working well above well !

View attachment 1139875View attachment 1139876View attachment 1139877
Thank you for using my tactic and shearing feedback.
Enjoy your game!

What would you say are the most important roles? I mean if I had to spend money, where should I spend them? Where should I invest in order to have the highest CA possible?
Thank you for interest.
I think buying good player for strikers --> for defenders --> for wingbacks --> for center midfielders.

when v2????
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]whenкогда[/FONT]
come on dude share last version quickly

Thank you guys.
I will upload V2 later tonight.
I am done tests it with several underdogs, and now checking it with a big team.
I would like to see if it could show some consistant result with several teams, so it has taken quite some time.
Thank you guys' patience.

I have tried this tactic with a bunch of different teams and getting such mixed results its getting frustrating and cant figure out why. Best tactic i ever used when i was managing AC Milan, Ajax, FC Groningen. Half decent with Liverpool but could be bcus of injuries. And absolutly terrible with teams like Juventus and Spurs. With Spurs i won 0 out of my first 5 EPL games. And with Juventus got absolutly dismantled by Lazio putting 7 past me.
Thank you for your feedback.
Did you check all important information in red in main thread?
It would help you a lot to improve the performance.

Thank you for your feedback.
Did you check all important information in red in main thread?
It would help you a lot to improve the performance.

Yes i did. Im gonna keep trying it with a few different teams. It is a great tactic. I just need to figure out whats going wrong with some teams.

Any fixes for away fixtures? Winning most games at home but away the tactic is lacking! Conceding too many...

I've found a great tweak for away games.

STCR man mark opponents left back (or wing back)
STCL man mark opponents right back (or wing back)
STC man mark opponent midfielder (DM > CM)

Change mentality from attacking to control.

The tactic are still great going forward, but you also nullify some of your opponents attacking threat.

Last edited:
VfB Stuttgart: Finished second season and won everything

Hi there,

finally I had some time to finish my second season with VfB Stuttgart. I tried several tweaks and actually I'm using two variations which are working awsome so far.

View attachment 72838

View attachment 72837

View attachment 72836

View attachment 72835

View attachment 72834

View attachment 72833

As I already said, there are two tweaks I'm using.
The balanced one and the wide one. I'm still not sure which one is the better tactic, I'm using the Balanced one at home and the wide one away.

Of course I had more than luck in the CL (Man City, Real Madrid and Barcelona).
If some wants to trx those two tactics:

View attachment 72832

View attachment 72831

Hi guys.
I finally upload V2.
Tactic: View attachment 72855

The purpose of V2 is that I want a tactic, which could make underdog to win against every one even big clubs.
I improved the defense of underdog and the efficiency of attack, especially counter attack.
Considering the fact that even underdog show more offensive tendency at their home, V2 would be better for away game.
I recommend if you manage big team, you could use either of V1 or V2. Maybe you use V1 at home and V2 at away.
If you manage a real underdog, Using V2 would be better for you.

View attachment 72854
I did save and load at 2 points for this result; match with Liverpool and Arsenal in order to improve my tactic.
I was lost only those 2 games, so I have done so many re-matches with so many changes of my tactic.
After the final change, I beat Chelsea and Man city using Huddersfield.

View attachment 72853 View attachment 72852 View attachment 72851 View attachment 72850
There are only few loan players for rotation member.
Mounie was the best player in Huddersfield, and his rating was over than 9.
Huge goal difference was made even though I managed Huddersfield that is expected the last one in EPL.

Next, I managed Amiens in France that is expected 19th of 20.
View attachment 72849 View attachment 72848 View attachment 72847 View attachment 72846
7 win 2 draw in 9 games.
Paris SG was the first match opponent, and I draw even though it was AWAY game.
I got a red card in the match with Toulouse.
Kakuta was the best player.
I got more goals than Paris did using Amien.

Then, I managed Benevento that is predicted as 19th of 20.
View attachment 72845 View attachment 72844 View attachment 72843 View attachment 72842
7 win 1 draw in 8 games. I beat AC Milan and Juventus.
There is some one single goal wins, but I conceded when matches finished.
This team does not have good strikers, so it was hard to manage.
Parigini was the best player, and his rating was about 8.9.

Then, I managed Chelsea to see if a Big team also could use V2.
View attachment 72841 View attachment 72840 View attachment 72839
All wins in 11 games.
Some midfielders whose physical is not good such as Fabregas were not good at my tactic since my tactic requires players to run a lot in order to get the ball back.
Hazard was the best player, and his rating is about 8.9 since so many chances that Hazard was made were ruined by Morata.
Morata's poor performance decrease Hazard's rating.

Finally, I managed RBL that is predicted as 7th in Germany in order to see if mid class team also could use V2.
View attachment 72830 View attachment 72829 View attachment 72828 View attachment 72827 View attachment 72826
7 wins 1 lose in 8 games.
I started my save file at the time of start of EPL, so when I manage RBL, there was only few days before the first match, which means I did not have enough time to have many friendly matches to improve the tactic familiarity.
After tactic familiarity increased, I defeated Dortmund and Bayern.
Even though some fast and good dribblers such as Bruma does not fit perfectly to striker position, you should use them.
They can destroy the side of opponent.

You guys should have as many friendly match as possible before the season starts so that your tactic familiarity could be full.
It is important.
This tactic requires WB and CM to spend their stamina a lot, so it would be better to substitute those position players at around 75 min. However, if there are some players in very low rating at the match, it would be better to substitute them first at around 60 min.
You also would check the important information in red in main thread to improve your performance.

I am looking forward to your comment and feedback.
Thank you guys.
Happy new year~~~!!!

Last edited:
I've found a great tweak for away games.

STCR man mark opponents left back (or wing back)
STCL man mark opponents right back (or wing back)
STC man mark opponent midfielder (DM > CM)

Change mentality from attacking to control.

The tactic are still great going forward, but you also nullify some of your opponents attacking threat.

Great advice. I often stay on attacking but do use man marking. The STC should always man mark the most defensive of the midfielders. This stops the opponents building their attacks early and also keeps the STC in a more advanced attacking position for counter attacks etc

Hi there,

finally I had some time to finish my second season with VfB Stuttgart. I tried several tweaks and actually I'm using two variations which are working awsome so far.

View attachment 1140037

View attachment 1140038

View attachment 1140039

View attachment 1140040

View attachment 1140041

View attachment 1140042

As I already said, there are two tweaks I'm using.
The balanced one and the wide one. I'm still not sure which one is the better tactic, I'm using the Balanced one at home and the wide one away.

Of course I had more than luck in the CL (Man City, Real Madrid and Barcelona).
If some wants to trx those two tactics:

View attachment 1140043

View attachment 1140044
Im destroy the league with Bordeaux .
Now in my 3th season , last season got 104 pts
Playing every match with your amigo tweak !

After just a few matches testing the V2, this seems to be a real upgrade! Thanks for sharing!!

Back