Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Hi VocalTraining

I see that in V2 you changed the duty of Wing Backs from Support to Automatic... Did you take this idea from TFF's Demolisher?

Before I saw that only TFF had Wing Backs on Automatic duty and I was wondering what the reason for that ? Can you explain ?

Thanks

Hi VocalTraining

I see that in V2 you changed the duty of Wing Backs from Support to Automatic... Did you take this idea from TFF's Demolisher?

Before I saw that only TFF had Wing Backs on Automatic duty and I was wondering what the reason for that ? Can you explain ?

Thanks

Hehe :) I noticed that too

I've tried all popular tactics for FM18 that people posted on different forums and saw that only TFF’s Demolisher got Wing Back on Automatic duty

Now I see that VocalTraining has put Wing Backs on Automatic duty too...

What is the reseason for that?

Last edited:
So is version 2 a general upgrade and better than the v1.... or is it designed for underdog teams just for when playing better opponents?

I'm scared to change from version 1, I'm on like a 15 game winning streak!

Hi guys.
I finally upload V2.
Tactic: View attachment 1140020

View attachment 1140021
I did save and load at 2 points for this result; match with Liverpool and Arsenal in order to improve my tactic.
I was lost only those 2 games, so I have done so many re-matches with so many changes of my tactic.
After the final change, I beat Chelsea and Man city using Huddersfield.

View attachment 1140022 View attachment 1140023 View attachment 1140024 View attachment 1140025
There are only few loan players for rotation member.
Mounie was the best player in Huddersfield, and his rating was over than 9.
Huge goal difference was made even though I managed Huddersfield that is expected the last one in EPL.

Next, I managed Amiens in France that is expected 19th of 20.
View attachment 1140026 View attachment 1140027 View attachment 1140028 View attachment 1140029
7 win 2 draw in 9 games.
Paris SG was the first match opponent, and I draw even though it was AWAY game.
I got a red card in the match with Toulouse.
Kakuta was the best player.
I got more goals than Paris did using Amien.

Then, I managed Benevento that is predicted as 19th of 20.
View attachment 1140030 View attachment 1140031 View attachment 1140032 View attachment 1140033
7 win 1 draw in 8 games. I beat AC Milan and Juventus.
There is some one single goal wins, but I conceded when matches finished.
This team does not have good strikers, so it was hard to manage.
Parigini was the best player, and his rating was about 8.9.

Then, I managed Chelsea to see if a Big team also could use V2.
View attachment 1140034 View attachment 1140035 View attachment 1140036
All wins in 11 games.
Some midfielders whose physical is not good such as Fabregas were not good at my tactic since my tactic requires players to run a lot in order to get the ball back.
Hazard was the best player, and his rating is about 8.9 since so many chances that Hazard was made were ruined by Morata.
Morata's poor performance decrease Hazard's rating.

Finally, I managed RBL that is predicted as 7th in Germany in order to see if mid class team also could use V2.
View attachment 1140045 View attachment 1140046 View attachment 1140047 View attachment 1140048 View attachment 1140049
7 wins 1 lose in 8 games.
I started my save file at the time of start of EPL, so when I manage RBL, there was only few days before the first match, which means I did not have enough time to have many friendly matches to improve the tactic familiarity.
After tactic familiarity increased, I defeated Dortmund and Bayern.
Even though some fast and good dribblers such as Bruma does not fit perfectly to striker position, you should use them.
They can destroy the side of opponent.

You guys should have as many friendly match as possible before the season starts so that your tactic familiarity could be full.
It is important.
You also would check the important information in red in main thread to improve your performance.

I am looking forward to your comment and feedback.
Thank you guys.
Happy new year~~~!!!

What are the main improvements ?
Defensivly more stable ?
Better away from home ?

Hehe :) I noticed that too

I've tried all popular tactics for FM18 that people posted on different forums and saw that only TFF’s Demolisher got Wing Back on Automatic duty

Now I see that VocalTraining has put Wing Backs on Automatic duty too...

What is the reseason for that?

Yeah you're right. Tff has trade marked it and discovered such a use in fm18. If anyone else should go automatic it must be because one single individual.

What are the main improvements ?
Defensivly more stable ?
Better away from home ?

For me the most interesting change is the "close down less" PI on all central defenders. This seems to make it much more stable in defence, while not affecting its attacking power.

You're a TFF disciple ? ;-)

Clearly sarcasm though could believe ppl would think it's ligit on here, funny how nobody can create a tactic without being labled a copycat. Something as simple as automatic, simple minded individuals believe was created by one man and was such an inspirational move. Guys This Is Football Manager :)

Last edited:
Clearly sarcasm though could believe ppl would think it's ligit on here, funny how nobody can create a tactic without being labled a copycat. Something as simple as automatic, simple minded individuals believe was created by one man and was such an inspirational move. Guys This Is Football Manager :)

My mistake, I thought you were saying Vocal copyied TFF.
Sorry mate !

After few games testing V2.
Much more stable defence.
But the top 3 seems to score less. Maybe it's just too few games;

All good, just irritating to see those say "but my hero TFF and others used a striker in att too" sure you've seen it too.

Sure mate, that's why i was jumping on you, thinking you were one of this disciple... Sorry ahaha

Sitting in 2nd with Southampton after 22 games. 2 points behind City. Using V2 in most away games atm seems to be working good. Charlie Austin is just scoring for fun. Working amazing with Southampton specially considering the amount of injuries ive had this season. Only bought 1 player, De Ligt to replace VVD.

Hello. I took off your tactics. it is compulsive
. best tactics ever. something like diablo. thank youView attachment 1139982View attachment 1139984View attachment 1139983
Thank you for using my tactic.
I did not test the whole season with any specific teams, so your feedback is very useful to prove V1 is working very good with a big team.
I uploaded V2 last night, and it is very good for underdog.
If you manage a big team, you could use any of V1 and V2.
Maybe when you feel some kinds of stuck with attack, you could changed tactics between them.

Honestly, V1 is so good, not even sure, we need a V2.

Season 1 done with french Ligue 1 underdog : FC Nantes

View attachment 1139985 View attachment 1139986

Starting eleven for season 2 :

View attachment 1139987
Thank you for your comment and feedback.
I have never had time to finish the whole season due to tactic tests, so your result is a very useful example to prove V1 works good for underdog.
I am looking forward to your feedback using V2.
Thanks.

Yes i did. Im gonna keep trying it with a few different teams. It is a great tactic. I just need to figure out whats going wrong with some teams.
I have never finished the whole season due to tactic tests, so I am not sure about the weird result.
I hope you will get very good result continuously from now.

Any fixes for away fixtures? Winning most games at home but away the tactic is lacking! Conceding too many...
Are you managing underdog?
In that case, sometimes you could have a trouble with V1.
I uploaded V2 last night, so you could try it.
It is very good for underdog or away game.

Last edited:
Back