Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Sorry my friend Vocal, but V2, as i said yesterday night, is conceeding way too many goals...
At least with my Roma side.
V1 is probably better IMO.

View attachment 1140196 View attachment 1140198 View attachment 1140199

I am sorry to hear that you have a leaking goals problem.
When I manage underdogs to test V2, I have not seen that problem.
Even though sometimes I concede some goals, I always make more goals and win.
Did you check the important information in red in main thread?
And for V2, tactic familiarity is more important than V1, so I strongly recommend you to have as many friendly matches as possible before new season starts and during the international match period and when you do not have any match in a week.

Moreover, the tweak idea suggested by 'Isolation 19' and 'arcadion' sounds good.
Actually I just tried Isolation 19's idea in just one game, and I could feel its effect.
So if you guys have some defense issue, just try those tweak idea in your game.
I think it worth a shot.

I will also try to manage AS Roma to see if what the problem is.
Maybe AS Roma is a big team, so using V1 usually and using V2 at the AWAY match with big teams would be better.

Thank you for feedback. I hope you will get much better result.

Here is another test result with Man Utd using V2. I have only used V2 to get this result.
View attachment 72709 View attachment 72708 View attachment 72707
I have never lost in 17 games.
All strikers including Mata, Mkhitaryan and Wilson who are not fit to the striker position or has low ability show very good performance. All of them show above 8 rating.

V2 is originally designed for underdog, so it shows many counter attack, not diverse attacking routes.
In my experience, Big teams do not need to count on only counter attack, so using V1 as main and using V2 for the AWAY match with a big team would be the best for Big Clubs.

Last edited:
The man marking dosent have to be all or nothing type approach. I look at the opposition and man mark only dangerous players. E.g. against Real Madrid I had my STR Mark Marcelo but my STL mark Ronaldo who was right wing but obviously dangerous. Didn't bother to mark Casemiro at DMC but did mark Kroos when they moved him there. Just think about the opponent's.

E.g. Man mark Bellerin don't bother to man mark Daley Blind when playing at LB

i changed some team and players instruction and win premier league with bournemouth ,callum wilson 52 goals, next season i buy savic from lazio and werner from RBL win PL and champions league ,wins 5-0 , 7-0 vs man ut,,barcelona etc this is boring i delete this tactic and try create no cracking tactic

post your tweak please

Third season using V1 with no marking:
View attachment 72661View attachment 72660

Last game away vs. Sporting. I´m an underdog and although I lost 4 : 3, I am happy with the perfomance because you can´t win every game you play:

View attachment 72659

I like that even when I lose, I give my opponents a run for their money.

Tested V2 with and without marking and I still find V1 the best away and at home. If I bought more players ( I only sign Slovenian players up to 22 years old, only those which have expired contracts and my youth intake ) I would beat Sporting comfortably away. I can safely say that with V1 you can HUGELY overperform and that´s all I care about. When you play attacking formation like that, you have to know that you WILL concede.

Hopefully we will be at least third in our group so we can play knockout stages of Europa League. Will post more at the end of Group Stage of CL.

PPM´s :

DC´s :
- Stay back at all times

WBRL´s :
- Refrains from taking long shots
- Look for pass rather than attempt to score

Carrilero :
- Refrain from taking long shots

Mezzalla :
- Runs with ball often
- Knock ball past opponent
- Get forward
- Plays one - two

Strikers :
- Runs with ball often
- Get forward
- Move into channels
- Likes to try and beat the offside trap
- Get into opposition area
- Plays one - two

Last edited:
the version 2 works great for me. especially when i loaned 3 pacy strikers. i think i underestimated that element earlier in my save. but then it didnt matter much because i was relatively better because it was 2-3 leagues lower. i also found that adjusting from attacking to control can help you control the game a bit more and stabilise a lead or turn ball losses to possesion.

The man marking dosent have to be all or nothing type approach. I look at the opposition and man mark only dangerous players. E.g. against Real Madrid I had my STR Mark Marcelo but my STL mark Ronaldo who was right wing but obviously dangerous. Didn't bother to mark Casemiro at DMC but did mark Kroos when they moved him there. Just think about the opponent's.

E.g. Man mark Bellerin don't bother to man mark Daley Blind when playing at LB

Thank you for the tip.
I am managing Honnover expected as the last one in Germany, and I used man marking in the match with Dortmund.
I just make center striker to mark DM, and I think the efficiency of defense increased but offense decreased.
I think this makes sense since the center striker always stay lower than original position to mark DM , which causes that effect.
So, maybe using man marking in the match with some real big clubs help my team not to lose.

I just finished my first season with Tottenham. I start using V2 in the middle of the season. When I start using it I was 9 point behind the leader Chelsea. When plug the tactics and in my last 23 games when on a run 19 wins 2 draw(against Barcelona and Man U) and 2 loss(against Arsenal in penalty and Liverpool in the CL semi finals away beat the at home 6-0). Scored 101 in 23 matches amd Harry Kane scored 36 in 22 matches. For me work wonders. Great Tactics thanks mate

Third season using V1 with no marking:
View attachment 1140250View attachment 1140251

Last game away vs. Sporting. I´m an underdog and although I lost 4 : 3, I am happy with the perfomance because you can´t win every game you play:

View attachment 1140252

I like that even when I lose, I give my opponents a run for their money.

Tested V2 with and without marking and I still find V1 the best away and at home. If I bought more players ( I only sign Slovenian players up to 22 years old, only those which have expired contracts and my youth intake ) I would beat Sporting comfortably away. I can safely say that with V1 you can HUGELY overperform and that´s all I care about. When you play attacking formation like that, you have to know that you WILL concede.

Hopefully we will be at least third in our group so we can play knockout stages of Europa League. Will post more at the end of Group Stage of CL.

PPM´s :

DC´s :
- Stay back at all times

WBRL´s :
- Refrains from taking long shots

Carrilero :

Mezzalla :
- Runs with ball often
- Get forward
- Plays one - two

Strikers :
- Runs with ball often
- Get forward
- Move into channels
- Likes to try and beat the offside trap
- Get into opposition area
- Plays one - two
Thank you for feedback.
I am glad to see V1 works greatly for you.
Honestly, the better player you have, the better performance V1 could show.
V2 is orginally designed for real underdog, V1 would be better for big teams, and V2 would be better for AWAY match especially with Big teams.
Or you could switch to use them when you feel attacking does not seems to be fluent.
Thank you.

the version 2 works great for me. especially when i loaned 3 pacy strikers. i think i underestimated that element earlier in my save. but then it didnt matter much because i was relatively better because it was 2-3 leagues lower. i also found that adjusting from attacking to control can help you control the game a bit more and stabilise a lead or turn ball losses to possesion.
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad to hear V2 works very well for you.
Speed is the most important thing for strikers of my tactic.
When you are ahead and you want firm defense, you could select 'concentrate' as shouting.
It works well for me.

I just finished my first season with Tottenham. I start using V2 in the middle of the season. When I start using it I was 9 point behind the leader Chelsea. When plug the tactics and in my last 23 games when on a run 19 wins 2 draw(against Barcelona and Man U) and 2 loss(against Arsenal in penalty and Liverpool in the CL semi finals away beat the at home 6-0). Scored 101 in 23 matches amd Harry Kane scored 36 in 22 matches. For me work wonders. Great Tactics thanks mate
Thank you for feedback.
Nice to hear V2 works good for you.
Always welcome feedback.
Thanks.

Vocaltraning done well amazing tactics im using both for my burton save topped championship now 4th in prem just hit jan so credit is due when credit is due so well done mate amazing results and best by far so many thanks and a happy new year jim

Vocaltraning done well amazing tactics im using both for my burton save topped championship now 4th in prem just hit jan so credit is due when credit is due so well done mate amazing results and best by far so many thanks and a happy new year jim
Thank you for your feedback.
Have you used V1 or V2? or together?
Always welcome feedback. Happy new year!

Here is another test with Hannover that is predicted as 20th of 20 in Germany with V2.

View attachment 72612 View attachment 72611 View attachment 72610

This team is miserable...
There is no left foot striker, and there is only one useful striker, Martin Harnik. His ability is 137...
He have scored 9 and made 3 assist in 10 games.
I think if some fast strikers will be bought in winter transfer market, it would be possible to win for title.

Sorry my friend Vocal, but V2, as i said yesterday night, is conceeding way too many goals...
At least with my Roma side.
V1 is probably better IMO.

View attachment 1140196 View attachment 1140198 View attachment 1140199
Dude, I think I found why you have some problems with AS Roma using V2.
I found this when managing MU.
Pogba showed very good performance when using V1, but he showed terrible performance when using V2.
This is because his Shoot from Distance (preferred moves).
For V2, I made some changes for Mezzala and Box to Box.
So,for more efficient attack using V2, it is much better to remove those preferred moves from you center midfielders.
I saw some center midfielders of AS Roma have this preferred moves.
You would try V2 again with removing the preferred moves from them.
You could get much better result.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Back