Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Currently using both V1(home) and V2(away) as West Ham, I must say that the tactic does stay true to scoring goals but I find that with when using V2 in away games...I lose and concede a lot of goals. I just don't think that V2 has the consistent performance compared to V2. All my players don't have the "shoot from a distance" move.

Currently using both V1(home) and V2(away) as West Ham, I must say that the tactic does stay true to scoring goals but I find that with when using V2 in away games...I lose and concede a lot of goals. I just don't think that V2 has the consistent performance compared to V2. All my players don't have the "shoot from a distance" move.

I will test West Ham to see if what the problem is.
Did you check all important information in red in main thread?
And for V2, tactic familiarity is very important, so you would have as many friendly match as possible before new season starts or when you have no match in a week or during national match.

Hey, great tactic, doing great with Derby with both tactics.

Only whats the correct link or V2? the one I downloaded doesn't have CAR or CDs.

Still BBM and 3 BPD

Hey, great tactic, doing great with Derby with both tactics.

Only whats the correct link or V2? the one I downloaded doesn't have CAR or CDs.

Still BBM and 3 BPD
That is V2.
Thank you for using my tactic and comment.
I just changed it, so you can now find V2 and V1 together in the head of main thread.

Last edited:
That is V2.
Thank you for using my tactic and comment.
I just changed it, so you can now find V2 and V1 together in the head of main thread.

Ahhh ok, I switched mid season with Derby mid season and Im top of league going into Jan.

Best tactic I have tried so far

Wow, what can i say, what a tactic! Best ive used in recent years. Ive used great tactics but normally take me 2/3 seasons to build a squad around the tactic. Just finished the first season with Liverpool and walked the League setting a new points record on the way, Won Carabao cup and lost on pens to Real in Champs Lge Final.

View attachment 72519View attachment 72518View attachment 72517View attachment 72516View attachment 72515View attachment 72514View attachment 72513View attachment 72512

crazy!

Just beat Brazil 8-1 with Colombia team!

James starts the game on mezzala position, when i moved him as forward- things has come better!_)

Crazy tactic! Thanks!View attachment 72487

Last edited:
Wow, what can i say, what a tactic! Best ive used in recent years. Ive used great tactics but normally take me 2/3 seasons to build a squad around the tactic. Just finished the first season with Liverpool and walked the League setting a new points record on the way, Won Carabao cup and lost on pens to Real in Champs Lge Final.

View attachment 1140421View attachment 1140422View attachment 1140423View attachment 1140424View attachment 1140425View attachment 1140426View attachment 1140427View attachment 1140428
Thank you so much for your specific feedback.
Actually, the faster side striker you use, the better result you could get.
When I manage Liverpool, I used Salah as left striker and used Mane as right striker.
Salah (Sturridge) - Firmino (Sturridge, Ings) - Mane (Markovic, Chamberlain) like this.
Chamberlain had been more used as right wing back.
Salah and Mane are real side breakers. They destroy opponents' side.
If you keep managing Liverpool, you would try this kind of lineup.
Thank you.

Wanted to try with a real small team, doesnt get much lower than the team predicted to finish 9th in the Scottish 4th level:

View attachment 72474
View attachment 72473

Leaked a buttload of goals, only had clean sheets in 4 out of the 36 league games, but scored a buttload too. Won the Challenge Cup too, beating a team from two divisions higher up in the final.

This was with all with V1.

Vocal, I'm still using V1 since it's absolutely crushing all opposition. Would V2 be more useful to play during away games?

Also, what general training to you recommend: attacking or balanced?

Lastly, what match preparation do you recommend after tactical familiarity has been maxed: attacking movement?

I have checked your save file, and I have tested 3 games, and I have won all including the AWAY match with Chelsea.
I want to tell you something important for management and the way of putting players to the right position.
What I am gonna tell you below is what I have mentioned in main thread.
Please check the important information in red in main thread to improve your team's performance.

View attachment 72467
I am using Gunzo skin that shows players' fatigue, which is the hidden ability of FM.
The numbers in red box in the picture above is the fatigue.
If players' fatigue is high, their performance could decrease.
I think you have rarely used your rotation members, so some plalyers' fatigue are too high.
You can decrease it by giving them a rest or doing rotation.
Right click players' name, and go to training, then you could give players some rest.

View attachment 72466
Your players' morale were not good since your match result had not been very good.
So, I had a team meeting to increase players' morale.
Keeping players' morale good is very important since it could affect the match result a lot.
You can have the team meeting once a month.

View attachment 72465
Here is the lineup for the match with Panathinaikos.
Using fast player for side striker could show much better result, and left striker should be left preferred foot, and right striker should be right one.
BBM should have better defense skill than Mezzala.

View attachment 72464
Here is the result. I smashed them. It is home game, so I used V1.

View attachment 72463
Here is the lineup for the next match with Stoke.
I did rotation since the next match is the AWAY game with Chelsea.
This match with Stoke was only 2 days after the previous match, so some players stamina was less than 95%.
For my tactic, Playing with the players having high physical condition(stamina) is important since this tactic requires player to run a lot in order to get the ball back.

View attachment 72462
After the first half, you should try to criticize your players even if you are ahead 2 or 3.

You should substitute your players tired at about 75 min to keep your team performance.

View attachment 72461
Do not complement your players even though you win.
It is OK that some players reacts negatively.

View attachment 72460
It is the result of the match with Stoke. It was home game, so I used V1.
Remember that I did rotation for this game.

View attachment 72459
Here is the lineup for the match with Chelsea. I used V2.

View attachment 72458
Match result.

I send you back your save file so that you could check what I did.
You also could check if I did load and save for those result. There is no save and load at all.

Again, please read the important information in red in main thread. It could help you a lot.

Last edited:
Back