Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Using Vocal's tips on shouts and team-talks seems to work miracles. Tricky away games against elite opposition becomes a cakewalk.

Vocal, I'm still using V1 since it's absolutely crushing all opposition. Would V2 be more useful to play during away games?

Also, what general training to you recommend: attacking or balanced?

Lastly, what match preparation do you recommend after tactical familiarity has been maxed: attacking movement?
Thank you for using my tactic.
Nice to hear V1 works very well for you.
If your team crushes all opposition, you do not need to use V2.
Sometimes some users have told me that V1 works not very well for underdog.
So, I improved my tactic so that even underdog could beat a big team.
V2 is originally designed for underdog, its attacking mainly depends on counterattack.
If you want diverse attacking process, using V1 would be better.

I always let my assistant coach to deal with every training and briefing and match preparation, so I think you could do any training and match preparation you want.

I have checked your save file, and I have tested 3 games, and I have won all including the AWAY match with Chelsea.
I want to tell you something important for management and the way of putting players to the right position.
What I am gonna tell you below is what I have mentioned in main thread.
Please check the important information in red in main thread to improve your team's performance.

View attachment 1140477
I am using Gunzo skin that shows players' fatigue, which is the hidden ability of FM.
The numbers in red box in the picture above is the fatigue.
If players' fatigue is high, their performance could decrease.
I think you have rarely used your rotation members, so some plalyers' fatigue are too high.
You can decrease it by giving them a rest or doing rotation.
Right click players' name, and go to training, then you could give players some rest.

View attachment 1140478
Your players' morale were not good since your match result had not been very good.
So, I had a team meeting to increase players' morale.
Keeping players' morale good is very important since it could affect the match result a lot.
You can have the team meeting once a month.

View attachment 1140479
Here is the lineup for the match with Panathinaikos.
Using fast player for side striker could show much better result, and left striker should be left preferred foot, and right striker should be right one.
BBM should have better defense skill than Mezzala.

View attachment 1140480
Here is the result. I smashed them. It is home game, so I used V1.

View attachment 1140481
Here is the lineup for the next match with Stoke.
I did rotation since the next match is the AWAY game with Chelsea.
This match with Stoke was only 2 days after the previous match, so some players stamina was less than 95%.
For my tactic, Playing with the players having high physical condition(stamina) is important since this tactic requires player to run a lot in order to get the ball back.

View attachment 1140482
After the first half, you should try to criticize your players even if you are ahead 2 or 3.

You should substitute your players tired at about 75 min to keep your team performance.

View attachment 1140483
Do not complement your players even though you win.
It is OK that some players reacts negatively.

View attachment 1140484
It is the result of the match with Stoke. It was home game, so I used V1.
Remember that I did rotation for this game.

View attachment 1140485
Here is the lineup for the match with Chelsea. I used V2.

View attachment 1140486
Match result.

I send you back your save file so that you could check what I did.
You also could check if I did load and save for those result. There is no save and load at all.

Again, please read the important information in red in main thread. It could help you a lot.

Wow....Thank you so much Vocal! You provided me with a great analysis on how to use the tactic correctly. I've got a few questions to ask you.

In matches when my team is winning do I 'encourage' or continue to tell them to 'push forward' or demand more'?

Do I let my assistant manager handle tactical briefing or should I skip it?

Once again thank you very much for the help

Wow....Thank you so much Vocal! You provided me with a great analysis on how to use the tactic correctly. I've got a few questions to ask you.

In matches when my team is winning do I 'encourage' or continue to tell them to 'push forward' or demand more'?

Do I let my assistant manager handle tactical briefing or should I skip it?

Once again thank you very much for the help
In matches, when your team is winning, you could select anything. All encourage and push forward and demand more could show good result.
If you are winning about 10 mins before finishing the match, selecting 'concentrate' could give you firm defense.

I just let the assistant manager to deal with every training and briefing.

Thank you for using my tactic.
I hope you will get much better result.
Thank you.

I have checked your save file, and I have tested 3 games, and I have won all including the AWAY match with Chelsea.
I want to tell you something important for management and the way of putting players to the right position.
What I am gonna tell you below is what I have mentioned in main thread.
Please check the important information in red in main thread to improve your team's performance.

View attachment 1140477
I am using Gunzo skin that shows players' fatigue, which is the hidden ability of FM.
The numbers in red box in the picture above is the fatigue.
If players' fatigue is high, their performance could decrease.
I think you have rarely used your rotation members, so some plalyers' fatigue are too high.
You can decrease it by giving them a rest or doing rotation.
Right click players' name, and go to training, then you could give players some rest.

View attachment 1140478
Your players' morale were not good since your match result had not been very good.
So, I had a team meeting to increase players' morale.
Keeping players' morale good is very important since it could affect the match result a lot.
You can have the team meeting once a month.

View attachment 1140479
Here is the lineup for the match with Panathinaikos.
Using fast player for side striker could show much better result, and left striker should be left preferred foot, and right striker should be right one.
BBM should have better defense skill than Mezzala.

View attachment 1140480
Here is the result. I smashed them. It is home game, so I used V1.

View attachment 1140481
Here is the lineup for the next match with Stoke.
I did rotation since the next match is the AWAY game with Chelsea.
This match with Stoke was only 2 days after the previous match, so some players stamina was less than 95%.
For my tactic, Playing with the players having high physical condition(stamina) is important since this tactic requires player to run a lot in order to get the ball back.

View attachment 1140482
After the first half, you should try to criticize your players even if you are ahead 2 or 3.

You should substitute your players tired at about 75 min to keep your team performance.

View attachment 1140483
Do not complement your players even though you win.
It is OK that some players reacts negatively.

View attachment 1140484
It is the result of the match with Stoke. It was home game, so I used V1.
Remember that I did rotation for this game.

View attachment 1140485
Here is the lineup for the match with Chelsea. I used V2.

View attachment 1140486
Match result.

I send you back your save file so that you could check what I did.
You also could check if I did load and save for those result. There is no save and load at all.

Again, please read the important information in red in main thread. It could help you a lot.

Great reference, think it will be too much for page 1 OP?.....

milan 8- brighton 2 arkadaş online manager .... arkadaşlar milan ben brighton .... intikam brighton 8 milan 0 :):):):)çok iyi taktikler ama uzak sıkıntılı büyük takıma karşı

Hey Vocal,

A small question...

I'm playing a very weak and poor Hungarian D2 team that I manage to get promoted with another tactic.
Now, I want to use your tactic, but with the ****** reputation, I can only get strikers with pace of 12-13 max.
Do you think that using wingers with a higher score in pace but that are not natural strikers and that have a lower finishing is a better option? Or should I stick with the fastest strikers that I can find...

Thanks!

awesome tactic

This is the greatest fm 18 tactic so far ,thats for sure . Thanks for your time and effort. Did you try a formation like 4-2-3-1 before or can you update a tactic lıke this formation?

Someone on page 37, post 368 has PI, don’t know if good onto OP also?

Also tell us the skin u use.....

Last edited:
Hi, could you link the skin or where i can find the Gunzo skin please, i cant find it. Thanks

Do you have to register to download, nothing happens when you click the skin? hmm

Wanted to try with a real small team, doesnt get much lower than the team predicted to finish 9th in the Scottish 4th level:

View attachment 1140470
View attachment 1140471

Leaked a buttload of goals, only had clean sheets in 4 out of the 36 league games, but scored a buttload too. Won the Challenge Cup too, beating a team from two divisions higher up in the final.

This was with all with V1.

Thank you for feedback.
It is good to see you V1 works well for you and underdog.
If you are a real underdog, using V2 also could give you good reault.
Thanks.

My goal was to be at least third in my group but look at this:

View attachment 72382

Still using V1 home and away in third season. I did concede a lot but i scored quite a bit too. Not complaining because I´m clearly by far the weakest team in my group ( or maybe even in the competition ). :)

Last edited:
Hey Vocal,

A small question...

I'm playing a very weak and poor Hungarian D2 team that I manage to get promoted with another tactic.
Now, I want to use your tactic, but with the ****** reputation, I can only get strikers with pace of 12-13 max.
Do you think that using wingers with a higher score in pace but that are not natural strikers and that have a lower finishing is a better option? Or should I stick with the fastest strikers that I can find...

Thanks!
Thank you for your interest.
In my experience, the faster players you use for side strikers, the much better result you could get.
If you use a winger type player for side striker, they might not score a lot, but they may make a lot of assist.
When I play with MU, Mkhitaryan showed very good performance even though he has only minor suitability for striker.
Bruma in RBL was same case.
I think you could use the winger type players for side striker.

Hey Vocal,

A small question...

Thanks!

i just left a club in hungaria after 4 seasons, started with garbage players aswell, also got players with 13 pace but worked, have to say now im managing zurich and have a bit faster/better players it works even better. but i managed to be champion my first year after promotion there, and the other seasons aswell.

This is the greatest fm 18 tactic so far ,thats for sure . Thanks for your time and effort. Did you try a formation like 4-2-3-1 before or can you update a tactic lıke this formation?

I will try, but I am not sure when I could since my holidays are almost done.
If I make something good for other formation, I will upload it.
Thank you for interest and using my tactic.

Back