Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

vocal, any chance you can provide us with ur skin as well?

Someone on page 37, post 368 has PI, don’t know if good onto OP also?

Also tell us the skin u use.....
Hi, could you link the skin or where i can find the Gunzo skin please, i cant find it. Thanks

I have not try all types players so I not sure if it could work.
All I know is what I have mentioned on main thread.
You could read and refer to them.
I am sure they are very useful for you.
The Gunzo skin that I am using can be downloaded in Fmnation, which is Korean FM site.
However, you need to satisfy some limits by acting as a member of the website.
You can also donate him at least $5 to download the latest skin.

Last edited:
Not working

This tactic is clearly not working for me...

Last edited:
Suggestions for lower leagues? Playing with Bath. Now in league 2 and Im playing really bad.

This tactic is clearly not working for me...

Suggestions for lower leagues? Playing with Bath. Now in league 2 and Im playing really bad.

Sorry to hear it does not work for you.
V2 is designed for underdog, and have been tested several underdogs in several leagues.
Did you fully check all important information and instruction in red in main thread?
If it is little hard to get it, there is an example for them on #403 on page 41.
Please check them and refer to them.

My goal was to be at least third in my group but look at this:

View attachment 1140580

Still using V1 home and away in third season. I did concede a lot but i scored quite a bit too. Not complaining because I´m clearly by far the weakest team in my group ( or maybe even in the competition ). :)

Thank you for feedback.
I am glad to hear V1 works for you.
If you are a real underdog, V2 would give you better result since it originally designed for underdog.
Considering even weak team shows more attacking tendency, using V2 at keast at away game with big clubs would be the good choice.
Always welcome feedback.

vocal, any chance you can provide us with ur skin as well?

I am sorry dude.
Gunzo who makes Gunzo skin does not strictly allow any users to provide his skin without his agreement.
Iam sorry again.

i just left a club in hungaria after 4 seasons, started with garbage players aswell, also got players with 13 pace but worked, have to say now im managing zurich and have a bit faster/better players it works even better. but i managed to be champion my first year after promotion there, and the other seasons aswell.

I am glad to heat it works for you.
There are some important information for my tactic in red in main thread.
Please read them since they could really help you improve your team performance.

Could you give us some guidelines for key attributes to look for in a player? For example, is it more important to have a fast striker with 16+ pace and acceleration and maybe 11-12 finishing or a slower striker (11-12 p&a) with 15-16 finishing? Should the center backs be very fast or is 10 pace and acceleration fine?

Also, would you train your strikers as Complete forwards to make them better at everything or train them as Advanced forwards to focus on the key attributes?

BENDE V1 KULLANIYORUM.V2 DENEDİM AMA SIKINTI YAŞADIM V1 İLERİDEKİ FORVETLERİN SAĞ VE SOLUN HIZLI İSE TAKTİK ÇOK İYİ İŞLİYOR YALNIZ TEK SORUN DEPLASMANDA BEŞİKTAŞLI KARDEŞİM ...DEPLASMANDA BÜYÜK TAKIMLARA KARŞI ÇOK ZORLANIYOR V2 Yİ DENİYCEM DIŞARDA BAKALIM NE OLUCAKK..

BENDE V1 KULLANIYORUM.V2 DENEDİM AMA SIKINTI YAŞADIM V1 İLERİDEKİ FORVETLERİN SAĞ VE SOLUN HIZLI İSE TAKTİK ÇOK İYİ İŞLİYOR YALNIZ TEK SORUN DEPLASMANDA BEŞİKTAŞLI KARDEŞİM ...DEPLASMANDA BÜYÜK TAKIMLARA KARŞI ÇOK ZORLANIYOR V2 Yİ DENİYCEM DIŞARDA BAKALIM NE OLUCAKK..
V2 yi kullanmadim bilmiyorum. Kadroya iyi oyuncular dahil ettikce taktik daha iyi isliyor. Mesela ben 1. sezonda sampiyonlar liginde ceyrek finalde elendim 2. sezonda avrupa ligi sampiyonu oldum suanda 3. sezondayım ve sampiyonlar liginde 3 mac oynadım juventusu deplasmanda 2-1 yendim real madridi evde 4-2 yendim 3. macta celtik deplasmanı ve 4-0 galibiyet aldım. Taktikte onemli noktalar var onlari atlama. Brifingler varya mac taktik toplantisi onları asistan menejere devret sonra mac sirasinda oyunculara seslen ileri cık, yurekli oyna ve daha azimli oyna diye bu ucunu kullan 10 dakikada bir ve son 10 dakikada konsantre ol diye seslen. Sol forvetin sol ayakli ve sag forvetin sag ayakli olmasina dikkat et. Yabanci oyunculari dil kursuna gonder. Takimin taktige alismasi onemli sezon basinda 8-10 hazirlik maci ayarla asistana devretip ona oynattirabilirsin hazirlik maclarini. Mac icinde takimla konusurken de ben mac baslamadan once asistana devret diyorum 1 kere ayni sekilde devre arasinda 1 kere asistana devret diyorum mac sonuda 1 kere asistana devrediyorum ve 9.0 ve daha ustunde puan alan oyuncuları secip kendim bu aksam iyi is cikardiniz gibi ovgu soyluyorum bu sekilde yapmayi deneyebilirsin.

Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad to hear V2 works very well for you.
Speed is the most important thing for strikers of my tactic.
When you are ahead and you want firm defense, you could select 'concentrate' as shouting.
It works well for me.

is there a source where one can see what the different shouts actually does?

PS what changes do you do when the rare occasion comes when you go behind ? change mentallity or what?

i have normally changed the wingbacks and side strikers unless other players are below 6.3 in rating-ish

pps I would be really helpfull if you along the way add the pieces of advise you give to the opening post so it's easy to find.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it does not work for you.
V2 is designed for underdog, and have been tested several underdogs in several leagues.
Did you fully check all important information and instruction in red in main thread?
If it is little hard to get it, there is an example for them on #403 on page 41.
Please check them and refer to them.

Followed it exactly. Works much better. Thanks!

What kind of teamtalk do you have at the start of a match?

Could you give us some guidelines for key attributes to look for in a player? For example, is it more important to have a fast striker with 16+ pace and acceleration and maybe 11-12 finishing or a slower striker (11-12 p&a) with 15-16 finishing? Should the center backs be very fast or is 10 pace and acceleration fine?

Also, would you train your strikers as Complete forwards to make them better at everything or train them as Advanced forwards to focus on the key attributes?
Speed is important for all positions.
In the main thread, there are important abilities of each role.
You could refer it to find some players who have those high abilities.

For side striker, more than 15 pace would be good.
In my experience, the faster players you use for side strikers, the much better result you could get.
If you use a winger type player for side striker, they might not score a lot, but they may make a lot of assist.
When I play with MU, Mkhitaryan showed very good performance even though he has only minor suitability for striker.
Bruma in RBL was same case.
So, I think you could use the winger type players for side striker.

For center striker, you should use someone having high finishing and off the ball and heading. Tall player would be good for the position.

For center back in the middle, fast player should be better.
For other center backs, at least better than 11 pace would be OK.
If you have tall center backs, you could get a lot of goals at
corner kick chance.

V2 is originally designed for underdog, so if you have only few fast strikers, even underdog could beat everyone including big teams.

For about training, I always let my assistant coach to deal with all training and briefing.
If you want to train your players yourself, I recommend the same roles of my tactic for your players.

Thank you for interest.
Always welcome feedback.

Last edited:
V2 yi kullanmadim bilmiyorum. Kadroya iyi oyuncular dahil ettikce taktik daha iyi isliyor. Mesela ben 1. sezonda sampiyonlar liginde ceyrek finalde elendim 2. sezonda avrupa ligi sampiyonu oldum suanda 3. sezondayım ve sampiyonlar liginde 3 mac oynadım juventusu deplasmanda 2-1 yendim real madridi evde 4-2 yendim 3. macta celtik deplasmanı ve 4-0 galibiyet aldım. Taktikte onemli noktalar var onlari atlama. Brifingler varya mac taktik toplantisi onları asistan menejere devret sonra mac sirasinda oyunculara seslen ileri cık, yurekli oyna ve daha azimli oyna diye bu ucunu kullan 10 dakikada bir ve son 10 dakikada konsantre ol diye seslen. Sol forvetin sol ayakli ve sag forvetin sag ayakli olmasina dikkat et. Yabanci oyunculari dil kursuna gonder. Takimin taktige alismasi onemli sezon basinda 8-10 hazirlik maci ayarla asistana devretip ona oynattirabilirsin hazirlik maclarini. Mac icinde takimla konusurken de ben mac baslamadan once asistana devret diyorum 1 kere ayni sekilde devre arasinda 1 kere asistana devret diyorum mac sonuda 1 kere asistana devrediyorum ve 9.0 ve daha ustunde puan alan oyuncuları secip kendim bu aksam iyi is cikardiniz gibi ovgu soyluyorum bu sekilde yapmayi deneyebilirsin.

onları zaten yapıyorum ama iyi bir takım gelince deplasmanda cl de yarı finalde falan kesinlikle rakip hakim ooluyor oyuna...v2 deniycem deplasmanda bakalım ne olcak

onları zaten yapıyorum ama iyi bir takım gelince deplasmanda cl de yarı finalde falan kesinlikle rakip hakim ooluyor oyuna...v2 deniycem deplasmanda bakalım ne olcak
Rakip top yuzdesi olarak hakim oluyor ama sutlarda falan senin olman lazım. Bir dene bakalim v2 yi banada haber verirsin.

Back