Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Rakip top yuzdesi olarak hakim oluyor ama sutlarda falan senin olman lazım. Bir dene bakalim v2 yi banada haber verirsin.

taktik genel anlamda harika işliyor katılıyorum.deplasmanda eğer v2 tutarsa büyük maçlarda olağanüstü bir sey olur :)

I started using this tactic at the start of my league 1 season. managed quite well since i got the fast strikers on the side (loan from premier league u23 teams).
View attachment 72176

as you can see i do quite well.

also, after the holiday i lack time, so did a lot of matches on instant result in the flut 1.4 skin and the results are AMAZING. i almost feel like cheating. (no load and replay if i lose mind you!).

View attachment 72175
I instant resulted the carabao cup resultats and then all the games from blackburn (october 2nd) and onward more or less.

my position so far along with the expecting finishing position
View attachment 72173
View attachment 72174

really good tactic !
I think fmkorea members should know about this tactic ( im fmkorea member :( )
sadly can't write korean at this site :(
appreciate ur effort

Last edited:
is there a source where one can see what the different shouts actually does?

PS what changes do you do when the rare occasion comes when you go behind ? change mentallity or what?

i have normally changed the wingbacks and side strikers unless other players are below 6.3 in rating-ish

pps I would be really helpfull if you along the way add the pieces of advise you give to the opening post so it's easy to find.
Here is the effect of shouts;

Encourage: increase players' morale
Calm Down: decrease tackle, decrease possession
Get Creative: increase movement freedom, increase mistake
Concentrate: increase concentration and tension
Show Some Passion: increase tackle and pressure, but spend more physical condition and increase the danger of injury
No Pressure: decrease tension and focus on the match
Tighten Up: increase defense and pressure, but increase tension and fatigue
Push Forward: increase attack, but be vulnerable to counter attack and players will not follow the tactic strictly
Demand More: increase focus on the match, but spend more physical condition and increase the dander of injury
Praise: do not use this.

I usually do not change the mentality of the tactic.
I just substitute some players who remain very low rating such as 6.2 at about 60 mins, and keep selecting push forward or demand more as shouting.
If there is no players who are below that bad rating, I just change wingbacks and center midfielders to keep the tactic working well.
This simple instruction always give me goals.

I hope this could be the answer for you.

Followed it exactly. Works much better. Thanks!

What kind of teamtalk do you have at the start of a match?
I am glad to hear it works for you now.
At the start of a match, I usually let my assistant coach to deal with it.
Then, I select someone who react negatively or nothing, and say I have a faith on you.

I started using this tactic at the start of my league 1 season. managed quite well since i got the fast strikers on the side (loan from premier league u23 teams).
View attachment 1140822

as you can see i do quite well.

also, after the holiday i lack time, so did a lot of matches on instant result in the flut 1.4 skin and the results are AMAZING. i almost feel like cheating. (no load and replay if i lose mind you!).

View attachment 1140823
I instant resulted the carabao cup resultats and then all the games from blackburn (october 2nd) and onward more or less.

my position so far along with the expecting finishing position
View attachment 1140825
View attachment 1140824
Thank you for a lot of feedback.
It is good to hear my tactics work very well for you and instant result is also good.
I hope you will get the best result continuously.
Thanks.

Guys, could u make the simplest filters for the positions? I accepted the offer from Maidstone in 5th division in the middle of a season. The squad is very weak and shorl. Need effective upgrade, especially defs. So wanna find some nonames on a free market :)

and also, what kind of training do you usually use when taking lower league teams in the middle of a season?

really good tactic !
I think fmkorea members should know about this tactic ( im fmkorea member :( )
sadly can't write korean at this site :(
appreciate ur effort

Thank you for using my tactic.
I am also a member of fmkorea.
I uploaded my tactic on here and fmnation but not on fmkorea yet.

player search
edit search
pick attributes
then pick the exact player role you need, just lower it from 15 down 10-11 depending on how many players you have interested.
this should get you in the ball park of the players you need
just add pace to the 2 outside fwds

training i would keep on match tactics until fluid
Guys, could u make the simplest filters for the positions? I accepted the offer from Maidstone in 5th division in the middle of a season. The squad is very weak and shorl. Need effective upgrade, especially defs. So wanna find some nonames on a free market :)

and also, what kind of training do you usually use when taking lower league teams in the middle of a season?

Hello Vocal,

I have started a save with Barnsley and am currently using your tactic. I have not been getting very good results. I dont know why its not working. i concede goals like crazy.

Hello Vocal,

I have started a save with Barnsley and am currently using your tactic. I have not been getting very good results. I dont know why its not working. i concede goals like crazy.
I am sorry to hear that.
Did you check all important information in red in the main thread?
If not, please check it and follow them. It could help you a lot.
If you it is little hard to get it, you could refer the example on #403 on page 41.
I will also check Barnsley to see if what the problem is.

Last edited:
My Underdog Test (FM Touch used)
Hacettepe (predicted 18) Turkish 2nd League White Group (3rd level)

Both Teams Finished 7th (both lost last match for promotion play-off qualifying) / Both lost same Turkish Cup round to same team.

v1
View attachment 71989View attachment 71988

v2
View attachment 71987View attachment 71986

It's good tactic. Even I'm a fan of Diamond Narrow tactics and I'm not put any plug&play this is really tempting for using plug and play :)

My Underdog Test (FM Touch used)
Hacettepe (predicted 18) Turkish 2nd League White Group (3rd level)

Both Teams Finished 7th (both lost last match for promotion play-off qualifying) / Both lost same Turkish Cup round to same team.

v1
View attachment 1141016View attachment 1141017

v2
View attachment 1141022View attachment 1141023

It's good tactic. Even I'm a fan of Diamond Narrow tactics and I'm not put any plug&play this is really tempting for using plug and play :)

Thank you for feedback and effort.
Though I am not satisfy with your result. :D
Did you check all important information in red in main thread and follow them for the result?

Is there a way where i can send you my barnsley save and have you see what is wrong?