Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Guys, could u make the simplest filters for the positions? I accepted the offer from Maidstone in 5th division in the middle of a season. The squad is very weak and shorl. Need effective upgrade, especially defs. So wanna find some nonames on a free market :)

and also, what kind of training do you usually use when taking lower league teams in the middle of a season?

Actually V2 is originally designed for underdog. As we know underdog usually do not have any good player.
So, for V2 you can use any type of players just except some positions.
First, for side striker, you should use fast player. I recommend someone who has at least better than 15 pace. The faster players you use, the better result you could get.
Second, do not use small centerback. You could use slow Centerback as one of 3 backs but you cannot use small centerback.
Third, for Box to box, you should use someone who has good defensive skill such as tackle, marking and positioning.

was there an update recently on the game?
It seems that i can't get a win since this morning ... weird

Do you think the v2-version would work with Blackburn? Right now i'm in July and has moved up to the Championship. So I'm underestimated in relation to all the other teams, but hope to be able to move straight up.

Halfway through 1st season with Spurs and having relatively decent success so far. Joint top of premier league, final of Carabao cup and finished top of CL group. However, not been as dominant as expected with some silly defeats along the way.

therefore I am going to start using V2 as my away tactic (have used it twice and certainly seems more solid) but my question is...... How best to train the LCM (Carrilo or BBM) and wide CB's (CD or BPD). Only asking as depending on if I'm home or away and the players I field their roles will change. I currently train all players in the role I use them.

thanks for a decent tactic Vocal

KUTGW

Do you think the v2-version would work with Blackburn? Right now i'm in July and has moved up to the Championship. So I'm underestimated in relation to all the other teams, but hope to be able to move straight up.
Thank you for interest.
If you have fast strikers for side attacker, V2 would work well for any team.
I hope you will get the best result with V2.

What are the most important attributes for the wingbacks in this tactic?
Every type of wingback would be OK with my tactic.
If you still want to know some important attributes, I could say Speed is good and important for all positions.
Moreover, for the wingbacks, tackle, work rate, stamina, cross, pass would be important.

Halfway through 1st season with Spurs and having relatively decent success so far. Joint top of premier league, final of Carabao cup and finished top of CL group. However, not been as dominant as expected with some silly defeats along the way.

therefore I am going to start using V2 as my away tactic (have used it twice and certainly seems more solid) but my question is...... How best to train the LCM (Carrilo or BBM) and wide CB's (CD or BPD). Only asking as depending on if I'm home or away and the players I field their roles will change. I currently train all players in the role I use them.

thanks for a decent tactic Vocal

KUTGW
Thank you for using my tactic.
For the AWAY match with big teams, definitely V2 could show better results.
For LCM, defending abilities are important. Tackle, positioning, marking, work rates, stamina and so on.
So train your players for LCM as Box to box or ball winning mid.
For wide CB's, train your players as BPD.

If you check all important information in red in the main thread, and also refer to the example on #403 on 41 page, it would help you a lot.
Thank you.

Im testing your tactic with Spurs at the moment.

Sold Eriksen and Wanyama.

Bought Belotti in Torino and Icardi in Inter.

-----------------Lloris---------------------

-----Sanchez-Alderweireld-Vertonghen---

Aurier--------------------------------Rose

-----------Alli-----Dier------------------------

Belotti-----Icardi-----Kane--------------------

Im planning to buy Van Dijk or Laporte to the central defence.

Immense tactic

Used v2 Home and Away, and with my underdog team we excelled! After 10 games using a different tactic I had 3 wins, 1 draw and 6 losses and then I switched to this. Realistically had I used this for the whole season I would have topped the table.
View attachment 71637

Did anyone in this thread showed us how to easier selling players?

what do you recommend to not concede as many goals Big strong slow defenders or small defenders who are good on the ball

In my second season with Girona (predicted 19th) i started to use this tactic and worked wonderful for me.
I won the league and cup against Barcelona and in the third season im leading the league again.

I really recommend you Stuani as centre forward, he scored 48 goals in league

Im testing your tactic with Spurs at the moment.

Sold Eriksen and Wanyama.

Bought Belotti in Torino and Icardi in Inter.

-----------------Lloris---------------------

-----Sanchez-Alderweireld-Vertonghen---

Aurier--------------------------------Rose

-----------Alli-----Dier------------------------

Belotti-----Icardi-----Kane--------------------

Im planning to buy Van Dijk or Laporte to the central defence.
Thank you for using my tactics.
Of course, the better players you have, the better result you could get.
I recommend you buy some left foot striker for your left side attacker.
I think Icardi and Kane both are better for the center striker.
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks.

Used v2 Home and Away, and with my underdog team we excelled! After 10 games using a different tactic I had 3 wins, 1 draw and 6 losses and then I switched to this. Realistically had I used this for the whole season I would have topped the table.
View attachment 1141443
Thank you for using my tactic and your feedback.
If you are an underdog, using V2 for both home and away would be the best.
I hope you will get every title next season.
Thanks.

what do you recommend to not concede as many goals Big strong slow defenders or small defenders who are good on the ball
If a big strong slow defenders have pace better than about 10, it would be OK.
Just do not fill all slow defenders out for all 3 defender positions.
I do not recommend a small defender such as Mascherano since they could allow a lot of opponents' headers.
If you have a small defender, it would be better to change his position to LCM such as box to box.

In my second season with Girona (predicted 19th) i started to use this tactic and worked wonderful for me.
I won the league and cup against Barcelona and in the third season im leading the league again.

I really recommend you Stuani as centre forward, he scored 48 goals in league
Thank you for feedback.
I am glad to see you have gotten good results.
Always welcome feedback.