Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Public

My camera doesnt work so I can text instead :)

Actually it works perfect with Kane-Icardi-Belotti.
I think its because Kane is so good that it doesnt matter where he plays. Belotti and Kane are making a lot of assists.
I won the league in the first season with 85 points and lost in the CL final to Juventus.

Your tactic works and the decision to sell Eriksen financed my signings of Icardi and Belotti which secured a crazy attack in first season.

I have bought these players already for second season:

De Ligt(Ajax)
Paulinho(Vasco da Gama)
Laporte(Bilbao)
Donnarumma(Milan)
Ndidi(Leicester)

Ended up selling
Verthongen 10 mil pund
Alderweireld 57 mil pund
Lloris 60 mil pund

Any suggestions for a good right wingback? They are all expensive :D

Last edited:
A bit off topic, in fact is there a post to teach how to easily sell players, and sell at high price (liked we all dream of!), and able to buy players cheaper or at reasonable price?

For the tactics experience, I have played 3 months as York City in lower league, however as its expectation is 1st in the league and I managed played half a season (22 games won most, drew 1 and lost 1 only). Its not a challenge yet, however once I am promoted, it should be more interesting.....

this tactic is in my opinion by far the best tactic on this game i really can not put it in words how good it is thank you for making this game a whole lot better

Guys, could u plz advice team and match training for complete underdog? Keep conceiding every match via passes behind the back of defenders. Don't have money and reputation to sign any fast defs :(

My camera doesnt work so I can text instead :)

Actually it works perfect with Kane-Icardi-Belotti.
I think its because Kane is so good that it doesnt matter where he plays. Belotti and Kane are making a lot of assists.
I won the league in the first season with 85 points and lost in the CL final to Juventus.

Your tactic works and the decision to sell Eriksen financed my signings of Icardi and Belotti which secured a crazy attack in first season.

I have bought these players already for second season:

De Ligt(Ajax)
Paulinho(Vasco da Gama)
Laporte(Bilbao)
Donnarumma(Milan)
Ndidi(Leicester)

Ended up selling
Verthongen 10 mil pund
Alderweireld 57 mil pund
Lloris 60 mil pund

Any suggestions for a good right wingback? They are all expensive :D
Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to hear it works very well for you.
For wingbacks, you could check the release list if you have the fmrte editor.
There are many good players on the list every season.

Wingbacks in my tactic does not require some specific abilities, so you could use any type of wingbacks.
Just good pace is good for wingbacks like other positions.
In Bournmouth, Adam Smith and Brad Smith are good since they are fast and cheap.

Always welcome feedback.

A bit off topic, in fact is there a post to teach how to easily sell players, and sell at high price (liked we all dream of!), and able to buy players cheaper or at reasonable price?

For the tactics experience, I have played 3 months as York City in lower league, however as its expectation is 1st in the league and I managed played half a season (22 games won most, drew 1 and lost 1 only). Its not a challenge yet, however once I am promoted, it should be more interesting.....
Thank you for feedback.
I hope you will win every game even after you are promoted.

For about the tips for selling players, when you get offers from other teams, especially big clubs, you can sell them at the highest price.
When your team make very good result such as winning continuously, your players' price increases a lot.
So, when you get some offers, you could save your file and keep trying to find the highest price.

Moreover, if you do not mind you have transfer money later, there is a very good way to sell players.
Of course, this way also works very well when your players show great performance.

At the 1st day of transfer market, right click a players and Go to transfer --> offer to clubs
select as about double as your players' value, and offer to other clubs.
Then, do not proceed your game, and then go to offer to clubs again.
select loan offer, and select 100% for both 'playing salary percentage' and 'unused salary percentage', and lock them.
And add 'mandatory future fee', and select the same amount money as before (about double of value), and offer to other clubs.
Then, proceed your game.

If your players are showing great performance, you will get some offers from other clubs.
Then, you should negotiate those offers using loan offer. It would be better for you to save your file to find the best price.

Increase the mandatory future fee as you want. You could try as 3 times as players' value or even more.
If you use my tactic and players have shown good performance, you could even try 4 or 5 times of players' value.
Then, the clubs will try negotiate the price.
You can negotiate the price again.
And when the other clubs offer the negotiated price again, you should stop negotiation.
If you try more, they stop negotiation and quit.

Using this loan and mandatory future way, you can sell your player at higher price than just selling way.
The transfer money will be added to you when the season overs.

this tactic is in my opinion by far the best tactic on this game i really can not put it in words how good it is thank you for making this game a whole lot better
Thank you for your feedback!
Always welcome feedback.
Enjoy your game!

View attachment 71414

Just played by the rule. Expected to be 1st and no new signing.....so is it good or not?!....maybe good as coming 1st is expected....only not to win 3 more games to complete all win season

Guys, could u plz advice team and match training for complete underdog? Keep conceiding every match via passes behind the back of defenders. Don't have money and reputation to sign any fast defs :(
You could try defense and set piece attack for team and match training.
If you have not checked all important information in red in main thread, please check them.
Thank you.

Domination

Great Tactic!!

Using the v2. Great instant result as soon the players are familar to the tactic.

Only tactic you need. Thanks man!

Season 2 with Man U. Won Prem and CL first year.

I see Gunzo has a new skin of 1.2 Gold. I am using 1.1 Gold already, do I need to restart to hold game to activate 1.2 Gold?

I see Gunzo has a new skin of 1.2 Gold. I am using 1.1 Gold already, do I need to restart to hold game to activate 1.2 Gold?
Just go to preference --> Interface, and click clear cache, and then go to preference again and select new skin and confirm.

View attachment 71123

2nd year after 1st year promotion. Expectation to come 4th (i dont know why a newly promoted club can be ranked so high???). Anyway beginning of season getting lots of draw in easy games. However as long as I didn't lose and become 1st I am happy. Half a season gone, lets hope the remaining I should get same results.

Dont have money to buy players as bank is still negative. All players free transferred in....

It seems the new GZ skin, the GZ view has 1 colume gone....the one shows that if a player gets easily injured or not...

Besides, do u put the post which you told us each 'shout during the match' will have what effect on the Opening post?!

Great Tactic!!

Using the v2. Great instant result as soon the players are familar to the tactic.

Only tactic you need. Thanks man!

Season 2 with Man U. Won Prem and CL first year.
Thank you for your feedback.
Tactic familiarity is important for V2, so having as many friendly match as possible before new season starts could be very helpful.
Always welcome feedback.