Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

It seems the new GZ skin, the GZ view has 1 colume gone....the one shows that if a player gets easily injured or not...
You can select what you want.
In tactics, check 'selection info' --> custom --> customize current view.
You can select the 'Physical' that is the second from the bottom.
That 'Physical' is the 'fatigue' that I mentioned before.

You can select what you want.
In tactics, check 'selection info' --> custom --> customize current view.
You can select the 'Physical' that is the second from the bottom.
That 'Physical' is the 'fatigue' that I mentioned before.

where can we find this GZ skin?

Besides, you mentioned very briefly the players requirements for wingback, can you tell us again (preferrable to put on the opening post), the must have (i think u said pass and speed) and other to have (maybe crossing, tackling, stamina?!...)

View attachment 1142007

2nd year after 1st year promotion. Expectation to come 4th (i dont know why a newly promoted club can be ranked so high???). Anyway beginning of season getting lots of draw in easy games. However as long as I didn't lose and become 1st I am happy. Half a season gone, lets hope the remaining I should get same results.

Dont have money to buy players as bank is still negative. All players free transferred in....

View attachment 1142042

2nd season finished. Quite convincing....next year will be reall challenge.
Thank you for feedback.
I hope you will not lose at all next season.

I seem to be getting a lot of red cards, also do you keep three up front and just play one in the middle when down to ten man

I seem to be getting a lot of red cards, also do you keep three up front and just play one in the middle when down to ten man

as soon as a player gets a yellow, tell him to ease off tackles in player instructions, play 2 up front when 10 men

A bit of sharing here, it seems to work for me.

Because we use a counter attack into crossing tactics. Shouting I always only use Tighten up if I am NOT losing a goal, and I use Demand More when I wanting a win. The idea behind Tighten Up is that we try hard to get the ball back so that can start counter as soon as possible. Since i have been using I couldn't lose easily.....

Doing quite well in 3rd season without money buying good players

View attachment 70984View attachment 70983

I see one very usual way to leak goal is that the middle defender runs out to tackle, then he left a gap in the middle and AI passes the ball to someone who runs into this gap and score.
Is there a way NOT to make the middle defender to run out?!....

If you got a red, you could put Box to box out or Mezzala out.
When you get a yellow, you can remove the player's instruction of tackle harder.
In the main thread yhere are important information in red.
Please check them.
Thanks.

A bit of sharing here, it seems to work for me.

Because we use a counter attack into crossing tactics. Shouting I always only use Tighten up if I am NOT losing a goal, and I use Demand More when I wanting a win. The idea behind Tighten Up is that we try hard to get the ball back so that can start counter as soon as possible. Since i have been using I couldn't lose easily.....

Doing quite well in 3rd season without money buying good players

View attachment 1142179View attachment 1142180
Thank you for your feedback.
I am happy to hear you have promoted with my tactic every season and win the title.
Thank you for sharing your way of using shouting.

Still best tactic on the forum for me. Only this and TFF seem to be getting attention but upon trying them both this just seems overall better, more solid at the back, still score on average 3/4 goals per match and against teams same standard/better it does really well compared to TFF. Long may it continue, i always do a Billionaire save every year and this will be the tactic i do it with this year.