Vote for the Best FM 2012 story of the week award

Vote goes to.....................Seano. Due to peachy updates and it's just well funky

My vote goes to Seano!! brilliant story followed it and he has inspired me for my own story, which even got a vote :) so thankyou to him, for inspiring me and probally alot of others

My vote is for Jake_Gtfc_burrows' Potters Story, it was tight but i've enjoyed his story since the beginning!

What happens to the votes to seano story which he can't continue:'(

You can change them if you want , but my story was still active during the course of the week so the votes are still valid.

bigvic67 wins story of the week award

View attachment 225579

It was a close fight between the contenders this week, but bigvic67's "Cook Islands - Up With The Best" has edged it with some brilliant updates and what a challenge he has taken on.

Congratulations bigvic67! your story is officially a best story of the week in here, voted by other FM Base users.

Please note that voting for this week is now open!

Best Football Manager Story of the week Award!

View attachment 225589

The rules:

• [*=center]You can't vote for your own story
    [*=center]You can't vote for more than one story a week
    [*=center]You can only vote for stories that has been active during the week by it's author
    [*=center]Voting will close at 16:00 every Sunday
    [*=center]Winners will be announced every Sunday before 17:00
    [*=center]Winner's story will be analysed here on the same update as winner announcement

View attachment 225591

Please vote by naming the story and the author or the link to the story

Weekly winners will receive a recognition award and a five star rating both on here and on their own story thread.

Best story of the year will be awarded with brand-new Football Manager 2013 PC Game. It will be announced just before the game comes out as it will be pre-ordered.

View attachment 225590

This time my vote goes to AndrewACM's Gunning for glory-and Arsenal story not a big fan of Arsenal but have to say fantastic story:).Might have voted for a Potters story again but I only allow myself to vote for the same story the month after i vote for it

I would like to vote for Tobe's Manchester United A Red Devil In Us All story. His graphics and story telling is wickid. His updates keep impressing me too.