Vuvuzela

I dislike these Vuvuzelas as they sound like a hive of giant wasps but if people like to blow them then meh, they can have their way.

They don't add to the atmosphere, they ruin it.

You can't hear any chants from the supporters in the stadium and they played them over the national anthems this morning at the south korea - greece game.

Shut up for **** sake

oh ya whats with the half empty stadium at the greece game

There's no need for that.

I agree with him, personally. Why are vuvuzelas worse than football rattles, our incessant "singing" and obscene chants? Or, indeed, when at Wembley that ****** band playing ONE line from the Great Escape over and over again.

Because vuvuzelas (handed out free to create an 'atmosphere') played by every idiot in a half-empty stadium sounds ****?

Have a listen to the crowd at a club level game (say Kaiser Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates) and you'll hear the vuvuzelas but nothing like this - that's because not every **** is playing it and the crowds in the main are following the game.

It's like handing out foghorns to every pillock in an attempt to manufacture an atmosphere instead of, just as an example, making sure local people can get hold of tickets cheaply and have some form of connection with the team, like certain areas of the country developing a connection with a foreign team as they've done in other world cups (eg Smoggies following North Korea in 1966).

And that band playing the same couple of tunes incessantly is just as bad. But at least there's only one of them and it only happens when Ingurland play.

Theyre get a bit of a pain. There seems to be no tune to them its just constant.

At least the England band doesnt just play a single note for 90mins :S

The can't be banned because I think that banning them is just like not letting europeans sing during a match! They like that sound and we like to sing... Every part of the world with it's one tradition

see scotland didnt want in the cup this time we knew their would be sumthing that would be louder than us lol

Because vuvuzelas (handed out free to create an 'atmosphere') played by every idiot in a half-empty stadium sounds ****?

oO)They arent handed out for free. The South Africans have said that the sale of vuvuzelas will generate $2,000,000 cash.

Dont think that they would make that if they were free. This is also a reason they wont get banned as the South Africans need every penny they get.

Oh man vuvuzelas are annoying I lasted 1015 seconds and then realized how annoying they where

ive got the app on my iphone and its ****** me family off lol

PAmN9ZI37p.gif

I got one today and it's amazing tbh.

Best thing I've ever bought. ;) :wub:

£1.50 of pure awesomeness.

Now that I've gotten used to them I like them. Gives the whole world cup a great atmosphere that you don't hear in any other tournament.

love that really livens up fm base am gona use that all the time now