Vuvuzela

I genuinely got a headache in the first half.

I honestly dont see what all the fuss is about. I think they are cool and people just want to whinge about something.

i hate those things .... and i hate this first half ....chaotic football .... poor teams

I forgot they were there after a few minutes and just watched the game, its really not a problem and if it is then you can mute the tv and put the radio commentary on.

I forgot they were there after a few minutes and just watched the game, its really not a problem and if it is then you can mute the tv and put the radio commentary on.

Well, my dad wants the sound on, so it's staying on. I have a headache, it might not be directly from the Vuvuzela's but it seems likely.

Well, my dad wants the sound on, so it's staying on. I have a headache, it might not be directly from the Vuvuzela's but it seems likely.

Then you should go to the library and read a book instead, no-one is forcing you to watch it.

Then you should go to the library and read a book instead, no-one is forcing you to watch it.

Stop trying to cause an argument, I am a huge football lover and I've been waiting for this day for months, I'm not going to let an annoying noise ruin the world cup for me.

Why be a *****?

This is a thread about giving opinions about the Vuvuzelas and he simply gave the opinion that he is entitled to. Stop provoking a reaction.

Anyway, I personally can barely hear them, the commentary is loud enough and the noise doesn't really bother me.

Anyway, I personally can barely hear them, the commentary is loud enough and the noise doesn't really bother me.

Really? I can barely hear the commentary over it =/

Really? I can barely hear the commentary over it =/

On most games I can barely hear the crowd over the commentary and this is no exception. I suppose I'm lucky like that.

On most games I can barely hear the crowd over the commentary and this is no exception. I suppose I'm lucky like that.

Maybe I'm the exception, I'm just hoping that it will only be like this in the South Africa games!

Maybe I'm the exception, I'm just hoping that it will only be like this in the South Africa games!

It'll happen in all games.

There is a huge allocation (majority) for the locals at the games, obviously, and they'll be bringing vuvuzelas.

I forgot they were there after a few minutes, you get used to it I think.

I forgot they were there after a few minutes, you get used to it I think.

Yeah, I found the second half a lot better for some reason, so hopefully it will be like that for the rest of the World Cup.

They were a bit annoying during the South-Africa - Mexico game, but now I barely notice them.