Vuvuzela

To be honest, I'm already used to therm.

I think they are great, I accustomed to the noise after about 4 seconds so either some of you just simply hate them for no real reason or you have your tv up way too loud to the level where you can't hear yourself think

Took me about 5 minutes of the South Africa game to used to them. Everyone will get used to them after a couple of days. Some of you just need to stop crying.

Everyone will get used to them like how everyone in the UK have gotten used to the Go Compare advert or WeBuyAnyCar.com advert.

Seemples.

i hate these things so much seriously what do the fans get out of blowing into the things for 90 minutes non stop ??

i hate these things so much seriously what do the fans get out of blowing into the things for 90 minutes non stop ??

the women, i suppose its practice ;)

for the blokes, im seriously worried!

but i agree, they are ******* ridiculous! Apparently you can hear them 24 hours a day, they don't stop at night either!

i would shove it up someones **** if they were blowing it outside my hotel late at night!

As I expected, I got used to it straight away. I think it adds to the atmosphere, personally.

i would shove it up someones **** if they were blowing it outside my hotel late at night!

Rather begs the question what noise would it make if you farted into a Vuvuzela?

they're not that bad, its part of the local culture,their country their rules

Yeah, they're really not as bad as everyone is making them out to be. I mean, if it really bothers you that much just mute your TV.

they're not that bad, its part of the local culture,their country their rules

Just wish there was an option to mute the darned crowd sound on the online streams (where I'll be watching it). That buzz in no way adds to an 'atmosphere' unless atmosphere now is synonymous with 'wishing to go and shove things being blown up people's backsides'.

Thing which irritates me is that those guys can sing - did you hear the South African players as they went onto the pitch? 90 minutes of that kind of choral stuff would be divine. Those trumpets are just noise and should be regarded in the same light as jester hats.

The only more annoying noise i have heard at a football match is, the Bayern Munich fans in the CL this season.

Bayern, Bayern, Bayern, Bayern, Bayern. With the "ern" bit dragged out in a way that made you fall asleep!

repetitive, dull, boring and uninventive...

Just wish there was an option to mute the darned crowd sound on the online streams (where I'll be watching it). That buzz in no way adds to an 'atmosphere' unless atmosphere now is synonymous with 'wishing to go and shove things being blown up people's backsides'.

Thing which irritates me is that those guys can sing - did you hear the South African players as they went onto the pitch? 90 minutes of that kind of choral stuff would be divine. Those trumpets are just noise and should be regarded in the same light as jester hats.

Do you ever not moan?

**** saaaaake. They prob think the same thing about some of the stuff we do over here tbh.

Do you ever not moan?

**** saaaaake. They prob think the same thing about some of the stuff we do over here tbh.

No idea what the **** you're on about. How about you find a thread about Mike Ashley to post on or something sufficiently Geordie retarded to post on?

i like the vuvuzela its a south african thing and ermm i do belive the world cup is in south africa :p getting a taste of thier culture is great haha england have the drums and trumpets brazil have the tamberince dancers south africa have the vuvuzela :)

No idea what the **** you're on about. How about you find a thread about Mike Ashley to post on or something sufficiently Geordie retarded to post on?

There's no need for that.

I agree with him, personally. Why are vuvuzelas worse than football rattles, our incessant "singing" and obscene chants? Or, indeed, when at Wembley that ****** band playing ONE line from the Great Escape over and over again.