Update on my progress season 2.

imgupload

With the Euro Super Cup & Charity Shield already in the bag this could be a 6 Trophy Season!

Update on my progress season 2.

imgupload

With the Euro Super Cup & Charity Shield already in the bag this could be a 6 Trophy Season!

There should be a Steam achievement for the sextuple, shouldn't it?

Last edited:
So after my second spell at Middlesbrough went very very well come 4th, fantastic since am in the champions league (MORE MONEY!) won the League cup, FA cup, Euro cup aswell..

Now since i got a tone of money from all that i decided i needed some upgrades so what do you get when you have 110million ???

A 36 Million GK
View attachment 135836

A 10 Million MC
View attachment 135833

A 33 Million CB and 15 Million CB
View attachment 135830 View attachment 135831

7 Million WM
View attachment 135829

Total of 101Million
View attachment 135826

So after my second spell at Middlesbrough went very very well come 4th, fantastic since am in the champions league (MORE MONEY!) won the League cup, FA cup, Euro cup aswell..

Now since i got a tone of money from all that i decided i needed some upgrades so what do you get when you have 110million ???

A 36 Million GK
View attachment 1069165

A 10 Million MC
View attachment 1069168

A 33 Million CB and 15 Million CB
View attachment 1069171 View attachment 1069170

7 Million WM
View attachment 1069172

Total of 101Million
View attachment 1069175

I am glad you finished 4th mate! And the 2 domestic Cup wins along with Europa League win are just astonishing! I hope you will be even more successful with the new players.

Last edited:
hoping so my 2 main strikers are just firing in the goals now the top clubs are bidding 40+ million for them but i aint selling them lol.

This is that striker that i got for 8million last season 20 year old, offering 45mil but if they want him they can give me 100mil lol
View attachment 135817

Edit: now iv just been offered the England job haha , ill pass untill i get this team to the best team in the world

Last edited:
Started to test WARLOCK III with Rayo in my new regular save. Very convincing so far.

2285387-20160727-GcINpo.png

Sure mate. The OP is still actual, only Team and Player instructions were changed. Share your thoughts if possible.

Thanks, I'll start a new Liverpool save without signings. I'll share results and thoughts after half season.

Version 3 looks awesome! It has the ability to score goals during the whole match and from various situations. Your test with Rayo is also special, given the fact that this team is amongst the weakest in the league. What is the media prdeiction?
I am also curious about The Architect's test with Pool.

Version 3 looks awesome! It has the ability to score goals during the whole match and from various situations. Your test with Rayo is also special, given the fact that this team is amongst the weakest in the league. What is the media prdeiction?
I am also curious about The Architect's test with Pool.

Media prediction is 15th, but based on the quality of the players it should be around 18th I think. I only managed to loan 1 young striker.

Media prediction is 15th, but based on the quality of the players it should be around 18th I think. I only managed to loan 1 young striker.

I wait for v3, v2 is very good so v3 have to be better ;)

Is it the v3 beta available by clicking on the attachments f0r this thread? Thanks

After last seasons success i thought ill be doing very well this season with them new players i brought in for 101million but its not going too well not sure if ill survive lol my x2 best wingers are out, x3 of by best strikers are out haha, going to be one **** of a season i just hope i get into champs league.

View attachment 135655View attachment 135654

After last seasons success i thought ill be doing very well this season with them new players i brought in for 101million but its not going too well not sure if ill survive lol my x2 best wingers are out, x3 of by best strikers are out haha, going to be one **** of a season i just hope i get into champs league.

View attachment 1069366View attachment 1069367

I hope fortune turns good soon.:)