Great Tactic!

Tested it with Feyenoord 1st season.

played 34. W30 D3 L1 (Vitesse away, i was way better) Draw: ajax and psv away and heracles at home.
Scored: 82 conceded 21.

Great Tactic!

Tested it with Feyenoord 1st season.

played 34. W30 D3 L1 (Vitesse away, i was way better) Draw: ajax and psv away and heracles at home.
Scored: 82 conceded 21.

Do you have a screen from players stats maybe? How did the corners working?

Which test division mate?

My own in PC's FM Touch. Only thing I've been noticing is that when you start winning a lot, small teams will get very (some extremely) defensive against you, and you have a hard time scoring. Anyone else experiencing this? Zyndar do you recommend any change to get more agressive in attack in this scenario? Maybe changing mentality to control, or even attacking?

My own in PC's FM Touch. Only thing I've been noticing is that when you start winning a lot, small teams will get very (some extremely) defensive against you, and you have a hard time scoring. Anyone else experiencing this? Zyndar do you recommend any change to get more agressive in attack in this scenario? Maybe changing mentality to control, or even attacking?

Can you share Eusebio V3 and Warlock results/league tables? And yes, try to change to Control mentality if you are facing very defensive shaped teams.

Can you share Eusebio V3 and Warlock results/league tables? And yes, try to change to Control mentality if you are facing very defensive shaped teams.

In the past I used to keep a excel record of tactic testing results, but I no longer bother to do it. I just test it to see if it impresses me, but I keep no record, or image of it.

Do you have a screen from players stats maybe? How did the corners working?

Don't know how to make screenshots but scored 18 goals out of corners. conceded only 1!

Strikers made 25 and 22 goals.

Strating 11:

Vermeer

Karsdorp Van Beek Botteghin Kongolo

Basacikoglu vilhena tapia Elia

kuyt Haller (from Utrecht)

Not a top team, only signing was Haller.

Had some injuries, subs were most youth players...

Last edited:
Don't know how to make screenshots but scored 18 goals out of corners. conceded only 1!

Strikers made 25 and 22 goals.

Strating 11:

Vermeer

Karsdorp Van Beek Botteghin Kongolo

Basacikoglu vilhena tapia Elia

kuyt Haller (from Utrecht)

Not a top team, only signing was Haller.

Had some injuries, subs were most youth players...

Press alt+f9 in the game and add screens found in the game's data\screenshots folder to your posts.

what's the most effective tactic? I manage a minor league team for. poor quality my team

Gonna give this one a try with Inter Milan :D let's see if we can revive this team to its old glory :D