So after using the Deadly Circle tactic with my Harrogate save a few months back if you remember that haha. I started again with Portsmouth using TotalFootballFan9 tactic, yes it worked i got into the championship with them from league 2 then the Middlesbrough FC job came up (my local team) they just got promoted to the premiership and i had no money, that season was a disaster when i finished it i was using the (Obsidiam tactic and Warlock 2)

Screens below
View attachment 136302View attachment 136301View attachment 136299

Since i dint get relegated i got a lot of money to spend so hoping that this young team that iv created below will do very well over time, iv taken your important player attributes made it into its own filter for each position just for these stats nothing else all starting at 15 then i just decrease it by 1 each time, until players pop up i do look for the young players.

All these are training in the position and training a stat that is weak, As you can see they are all very young players i have top scouts as well with good potential. Youth training and main training is the best you can get (superb?) and coaches are better than ok, for now but i can get even better ones when the club starts to grow.

I just snapped up this gem of a striker for 8.5mill 18 year old that i think will be a top player once he joins me in the next window​
View attachment 136282

So here is my main teeam any advice ill take as well if you have any

Last edited:
So after using the Deadly Circle tactic with my Harrogate save a few months back if you remember that haha. I started again with Portsmouth using TotalFootballFan9 tactic, yes it worked i got into the championship with them from league 2 then the Middlesbrough FC job came up (my local team) they just got promoted to the premiership and i had no money, that season was a disaster when i finished it i was using the (Obsidiam tactic and Warlock 2)

Screens below
View attachment 1068641View attachment 1068642View attachment 1068644

Since i dint get relegated i got a lot of money to spend so hoping that this young team that iv created below will do very well over time, iv taken your important player attributes made it into its own filter for each position just for these stats nothing else all starting at 15 then i just decrease it by 1 each time, until players pop up i do look for the young players.

All these are training in the position and training a stat that is weak, As you can see they are all very young players i have top scouts as well with good potential. Youth training and main training is the best you can get (superb?) and coaches are better than ok, for now but i can get even better ones when the club starts to grow.

I just snapped up this gem of a striker for 8.5mill 18 year old that i think will be a top player once he joins me in the next window​
View attachment 1068661

So here is my main teeam any advice ill take as well if you have any

You should do much better this year, my advice is to use Acosta instead of Jakupovic, since he is more of a shadow striker\playmaker and look for a decent right midfielder. Ohh and train Besuschkow and Pereira for the WMR and WML positions.

Last edited:
Yeah Besuschkow and Pereira have been training in the WM roles Besuschkow is doing the right and Pereira doing left, Pereira wasnt trained in the ML only AML/C/R/MC so ML is on yellow atm so should be green time the season finishes and is a left food aswell

Iv done the first full season with that team from post 163. Team is still getting better due to all of them been young. Am not sure what happend in the second half of the season tho i only lost 3 matches the first half (20 games) then after that as you can see when January hit it went down hill a bit which was doing my head in even tho the moral of the team was spot on and i hardly had no injuries.

PS. the losses as you can see were mostly 1nils i outplayed most of the teams with lots of shots and possession.

But i cant expect too much, i cant expect to win the league right away with the tactic. All the players just need to be better and they will be get better.

View attachment 136204View attachment 136203View attachment 136202

Last edited:
Iv done the first full season with that team from post 163. Team is still getting better due to all of them been young. Am not sure what happend in the second half of the season tho i only lost 3 matches the first half (20 games) then after that as you can see when January hit it went down hill a bit which was doing my head in even tho the moral of the team was spot on and i hardly had no injuries.

PS. the losses as you can see were mostly 1nils i outplayed most of the teams with lots of shots and possession.

But i cant expect too much, i cant expect to win the league right away with the tactic. All the players just need to be better and they will be get better.

View attachment 1068741View attachment 1068742View attachment 1068743

Not bad for first try. Your players will develop further and you should finish next season in the top 3. Good luck mate!

Started using warlock 2 very impressed zyndar as you can see last 6 games unbeaten

11wgisk.jpg

Also no through balls conceded too top man

2e6anuc.jpg

Started using the tactic at the Man City Home game. Totally turned round my season and made us unstoppable. Most fun 4-4-2 I have ever used.

Started using the tactic at the Man City Home game. Totally turned round my season and made us unstoppable. Most fun 4-4-2 I have ever used.

Great run mate! Could you please show the goal analysis screen where I can see the assist types for the last 40 games, just like billy posted earlier?

hosting image

My team spreads the joy as you can see. I have top players in every position so Im not too surprised. Loving the balance of the tactic and the fact its a 4-4-2 makes it even sweeter. Been trying to get a title winning 4-4-2 since FM 12 with no luck. Amazing stuff man.

hosting image

My team spreads the joy as you can see. I have top players in every position so Im not too surprised. Loving the balance of the tactic and the fact its a 4-4-2 makes it even sweeter. Been trying to get a title winning 4-4-2 since FM 12 with no luck. Amazing stuff man.

That's great! Wingbacks or wide midfielders are having most assists?

I have tried many-many tactics from here, but at the moment Warlock v2 is my favourite. The goal scoring potential is just insane! Date 442 and Warlock v2 are the ultimate 4-4-2 tactics for FM16! Great job.