+1 for Wilson.

I'm sorry to say that we went for Aboubakar. Got him for £27 mill plus £2 mill after 20 games or so. Hopefully he and Embolo will form a lethal partnership upfront for Stoke. I do hope that Warlock will suit Aboubakar just perfect. :)

Every body did same formation. Please work on 3-5-2 with wingbacks. Maybe It will be best :)

Guys,

I am currently on the verge of stopping tactic creation for FM16. It is possible that until November I will only create 1 more tactic, but it's precarious. Anyway I am interested in your opinion, which formation/new version you would welcome the most from the below list:

- New Hydra 3ST
- New Puskas 4-2-3-1
- 3-5-2 with wingbacks
- 4-3-1-2 Juve style
- 4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders
- 4-1-4-1

Every body did same formation. Please work on 3-5-2 with wingbacks. Maybe It will be best :)

Who did 4-3-1-2 and Diamond?

btw as it stands:

- New Hydra 3ST +1
- New Puskas 4-2-3-1
- 3-5-2 with wingbacks +1
- 4-3-1-2 Juve style +1
- 4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders +1
- 4-1-4-1

I'm starting a league with Derby,
would this maybe make me achieve promotion and then carry on with it in premiership as I'm doing a internet game with a mate and there's money on it he's Middlesbrough and its first to win prem, any help appreciated

regards

I'm starting a league with Derby,
would this maybe make me achieve promotion and then carry on with it in premiership as I'm doing a internet game with a mate and there's money on it he's Middlesbrough and its first to win prem, any help appreciated

regards

You should do well with this one.

I will leave this one open until tomorrow evening.

So the question is which one of the below should be the last tactic from me for FM16:

New Hydra 3ST
New Puskas 4-2-3-1-
3-5-2 with wingbacks2
4-3-1-2 Juve style2.5
4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders2.5
4-1-4-1-

Red numbers are indicating the number of votes. If you choose two, it means only 0.5 vote each.

Last edited:
4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders- just to see something different than the "normal" 4-4-2 flats

Actually a setup without wide mids or wingers would be very different.

Was thinking a narrow diamond when I saw your suggestions, something like 1 DM 2MC 1 AMC was the picture in my mind :)