Maybe you should try WTF with Barca and keep your Pool save for Warlock 2.
You saying use warlock 3 for Barcelona ? Was thinking using 2 and try 3 with Liverpool save help needed

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

You saying use warlock 3 for Barcelona ? Was thinking using 2 and try 3 with Liverpool save help needed

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Nope, I was saying that use my WTF tactic with Barca and keep using Warlock II with Liverpool.

Would love a narrow 4-4-2

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

I will leave this one open until tomorrow evening.

So the question is which one of the below should be the last tactic from me for FM16:

New Hydra 3ST
New Puskas 4-2-3-1-
3-5-2 with wingbacks3
4-3-1-2 Juve style2.5
4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders4.5
4-1-4-1-

Red numbers are indicating the number of votes. If you choose two, it means only 0.5 vote each.

UPDATED

I know that my Newcastle met Crewe from league two in the FA Cup 3rd round but 11-2 was amazing anyway. Walcott seven goals! Newcastle are really enjoying Warlock in the 2020/21 season.

View attachment 130427

So after having only 12 votes:

New Hydra 3ST
New Puskas 4-2-3-1-
3-5-2 with wingbacks3
4-3-1-2 Juve style3.5
4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders4.5
4-1-4-1-

If I am testing any new tactic, it will be a 4-4-2 Diamond then.

Yeah 442 diamond is different and a good choice. The other formations have been done to death!

Right here we go Zyndar using WTF

oqao05.jpg

Better than warlock 3 tbh,not sure against warlock 2 as not tried it with Barca.Might give this a miss tbh looks so easy ,so will continue my Pool save with WTF

3-5-2

3-5-2 of course....we have seen a lot of the others tactic....with 3 at the back no one make that can work...so ols 3-5-2 zyndar

Stoke PL champions for the first time 2016/17 season! Just fantastic! Before the seasons last game, Stoke were leading the PL with 80 pts. Arsenal had 79 pts. We had Chelsea away. Arsenal had Leicester away. I was sure about three points for the Gunners. They slipped and lost 1-0. They could have won. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. We beat Chelsea 3-1!

I felt that Stoke were going in the wrong directon before we changed to Warlock. Im very happy that we changed. We never looked back from then on. Thanx again for a superb tactic!!

View attachment 130161View attachment 130160