2lvherp.jpg

Well the through balls against are too much, this part of the tactic could be improved.

End of season finished 2nd happy with that could have won title if we had not lost to Everton at home first defeat at home :(

Zyndar results without OI from Arsenal (H) 3-1 (H)

2nw2uf4.jpg

23hxag1.jpg

New season Q/A Zyndar?

19p5qh.jpg
Do i Change It?

anopyv.jpg
Great Start

beet91.jpg
Is This Ok Start Of Season

2ywiy9s.jpg
What do i need to change players/injured not happy

New season Q/A Zyndar?

19p5qh.jpg
Do i Change It?

anopyv.jpg
Great Start

beet91.jpg
Is This Ok Start Of Season

2ywiy9s.jpg
What do i need to change players/injured not happy

1. Use Def. Pos. training as it is
2. I hope it continues
3. Move the slider 1 tick to the right
4. How many physios do you have? If players are injured, it won't be due to the training, since it is not overloaded. Do some rotation on the long run (of course in matches like Capital One Cup or early FA Cup or home against weaker opponents). If they are unhappy, just praise them after some good performances or if you are on a bad run of results then you should arrange a team meeting.

1. Use Def. Pos. training as it is
2. I hope it continues
3. Move the slider 1 tick to the right
4. How many physios do you have? If players are injured, it won't be due to the training, since it is not overloaded. Do some rotation on the long run (of course in matches like Capital One Cup or early FA Cup or home against weaker opponents). If they are unhappy, just praise them after some good performances or if you are on a bad run of results then you should arrange a team meeting.
Cheers for the feedback much appreciated i have 5 Physios. Also in picture 3 is the intensity level ok or does it need to be changed?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I tested a half Premier league season with Liverpool, and I can say this tactic is absolutely amazing.

View attachment 1066034

View attachment 1066035

Also, I had injury problems and, for example, used Couthinho in only five PL games in the first half of the season. Only game that I really struggled is against Manchester City away, they crushed me pretty easily. I use my best players in Premier league, in other competitions I played "second" team and youngsters.

I use every advice from OP except OI's because (after several games) I find defense is better without OI's, at least form me.

Thanks for the tactic Zyndar, well done!

Daft question but what is OP ?

I finally played second half of the season and tactic still stays very strong. We won Premier League with 97 points which is remarkable result for first Liverpool season with only one buy - Bernat, the second choice LB.

View attachment 137791

I lost only one game against Chelsea in the second half of the season.

View attachment 137790

I noticed that strikers will score more if they play with same leg as the side in the formation.

Rulli and Zivkovic will join the team for free this summer so I can't wait Champions League football next season.

Well done again Zyndar!

Last edited:
I finally played second half of the season and tactic still stays very strong. We won Premier League with 97 points which is remarkable result for first Liverpool season with only one buy - Bernat, the second choice LB.

View attachment 1067025

I lost only one game against Chelsea in the second half of the season.

View attachment 1067026

I noticed that strikers will score more if they play with same leg as the side in the formation.

Rulli and Zivkovic will join the team for free this summer so I can't wait Champions League football next season.

Well done again Zyndar!

Remarkable season indeed! Did you used OIs? Goals scored and against?

New tactic has been added to the OP.

WARLOCK II

!! NO OIs !! /Based on your responses guys/

Team Instructions are the same as for V1. Left striker changed to DLF, right midfielder changed to CM.

Left corner to be taken by LM and vica versa.

Last edited:
Back