Awesome tactic! Yes playing as Utd you might say, but at the start was getting very inconsistent and frustrating results!!! Only when was fully fluid and set all player training to suit there roles, the results started picking up. Even then was getting frustrating results at home. The thing that really turned it around for me was the key at keeping morale high in the squad and team talks! Even during the matches itself depending on th situation, mainly in the second half.

Now since just before Christmas on a 20+ game unbeaten streak and 13 match winning streak.

Did not make any major changes squad wise. Sold Fellaini, Young, Valencia, Romero. And bought Assensio from Madrid 33m and loaned in Passalack and Eggerstien. Also signed Moise Kean, Panamonti and a few others on compensation deals to develop. Oh yeah and signed Cerny from Ajax 8m who has been doing a great job rotating with Mky.

Currently at the end of march. Won the comm Shield, FL Cup against City 3-0. Still in the Europa league at the semi stage against Mainz, and have a 0-2 lead after the first leg so should get to the final. And just beat Bournemouth 1-5 away in the 6th round of the FA Cup got Chelsea in the Semis. Top of the league by 1 Point with a game in hand, but Arsenal just won't go away.

Not it had this much fun on FM since FM13! Great work TFF really am engrossed in my save now and can't get enough! And can't wait for the missus programmes to start at 6 :)

End of the season will sell Carrick, Bastian, Rooney, Rojo and not renew Zlatan contract. Then will replace Rojo with Tuanzebe and Williams. And bring in Saul or Weigl to replace Bastien and Carrick. Rashford and Eggerstien will lead the line in place of Zlatan and Rooney. Will bring in Ousmane Dembele to eventually replace Mky. Most probs sell Periera, Wilson, Januzaj but not sure yet. And loan out Gomes, Chong, Oconner, Burkhart as I will have them promoted end of second season.

Last edited:
I am also having issues with loading the filters.

The FMF files show as loadable, however when you try to do so, prompts a message " could not load file"

The other file does not even show as a load option.

Same problem here, looks from SI forum that when they're created they need to be exported rather than saved so that they will work across other games. TFF will need to export them.

Same problem here, looks from SI forum that when they're created they need to be exported rather than saved so that they will work across other games. TFF will need to export them.

I'll upload proper versions of the filters in about an hour... I hope there won't be any issue with importing them…

no worries, i find it an odd way to implement the filter process by SI

Guys, at the current moment the only what I can do is provide you with screenshots but as soon as possible I'll try to provide you with a regular version that can be imported.

Deep Lying Forward
View attachment 120190

Attacking Midfielder
View attachment 120199

Left Wide Midfielder
View attachment 120192

Right Wide Playmaker
View attachment 120191

Central Midfielder (Support)
View attachment 120196

Central Midfielder (Defend)
View attachment 120197

Left Wing Back
View attachment 120195

Right Complete Wing Back
View attachment 120194

Central Defenders
View attachment 120198

Goalkeeper
View attachment 120193

Guys, at the current moment the only what I can do is provide you with screenshots but as soon as possible I'll try to provide you with a regular version that can be imported.

Deep Lying Forward
View attachment 1086508

Attacking Midfielder
View attachment 1086499

Left Wide Midfielder
View attachment 1086506

Right Wide Playmaker
View attachment 1086507

Central Midfielder (Support)
View attachment 1086502

Central Midfielder (Defend)
View attachment 1086501

Left Wing Back
View attachment 1086503

Right Complete Wing Back
View attachment 1086504

Central Defenders
View attachment 1086500

Goalkeeper
View attachment 1086505
Hi tff i wait new version.What time up?

If all of us work on this filters, we can fix it before tonight.

Please, add your contribution to the following quote:

Heh, If someone is going to do that then he should pay very close attention to small things in the filters such as "Is Competent at" or "Is Natural" at the position or "Has Not – Player Trait" and so on... because I see that there are many such things at the screenshots... and I'm sure all that is important :)

Just don't be blind 8-|

Good job, mate!

I tried to import them and it looks like everything worked ok so I added them to the OP.

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS WARLORD

(Thanks to TottInvincible for creating *.FMF version of the filters)

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

In the game, the more scouting knowledge you have, the more players appear in the filters. I recommend having 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations: Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In order to have 100% scouting knowledge of these nations you can buy scout that have nationality of these nations because it gives 100% scouting knowledge that doesn't decline overtime or you can send your scouts to scout these nations.

Your scouting knowledge should look like this:

SC11.jpg

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-15 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy. It might look like this:

MC11.jpg

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

tactic so far...

Ipswich (Director of Football challenge - so I only control training and tactics)

View attachment 120028
View attachment 120029

Seems to be - okay - the loses are probably more down to the players - Dominating all the games but the shots off target is very very high

Cardiff game 28 shots 9 on target
Huddersfield game 18 shots 3 on target

just a couple of examples

will stick it out for full season

Last edited: