It's going great with Everton :)

image.png

I agree that everyone who criticises shared tactic this way has to go f... himself, 'cause nobody owes you nothing. Go and create your own tactic if you can.

But I also agree that TFF9 tends to post new tactics too often. We have one or two quality tactics from a dozen or so on. It's just posting for the sake of posting, just heating up an interest to his thread, social network style.

I use V1 and after a bad experience with V2 I will not switch to anything else unless there is a tactic for complete forward.

Once again, V1 works good for me, got promoted with Fulham first season and on the verge of breaking record in points.

View attachment 120531

Last edited:
Follow CALLE

Could anyone be so kind and upload Waste Time Tactic V1?

Hey figaro, mate can you please post your first 11 with liverpool. thanks pal

finished 4th and won the fa cup with liverpool in the first season with no transfers. heavily reinforced in the second

Hi guys,

Just adding my feedback on that tactic! Playing with Liverpool (only change was buying Khacheridi for Lovren who left for Spurs...), tactic is not yet 100% and I have loads of injuries (first international break and I lost Can, Firmino, Mane, Origi and Khacheridi for 3 to 5 weeks!!!).

But 6 wins in 6 games so far, with wins against City (scoring 5) and Arsenal (scoring 3 away). Also a nice 5-1 pre-season win vs AC Milan. A bit annoying to beat "smaller" teams only 1-0 but not going to complain with a 100% record... :)

Great job!

View attachment 120491

Seconded from me, I have tried to load it into the demo of the game but it doesn't seem to recognise it, or if someone could detail all of the player instructions then I would be eternally grateful

Please update .tac file for fm touch please...

Seconded, I have tried to load it in the demo version of the game but for some reason it won't recognise the tactic, or could someone please say what the player instructions are, I appreciate this is a hassle but it would really help me out

Can some1 post player pi's as have no internet at min

Guys, I've added filters to the OP.

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD *.PTF FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS WARLORD V1

IF YOU CAN'T IMPORT *.PTF FILTERS THEN TRY THESE *.FMF FILTERS

DOWNLOAD *.FMF FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS WARLORD V1

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

In the game, the more scouting knowledge you have, the more players appear in the filters. I recommend having 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations: Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In order to have 100% scouting knowledge of these nations you can buy scout that have nationality of these nations because it gives 100% scouting knowledge that doesn't decline overtime or you can send your scouts to scout these nations.

Your scouting knowledge should look like this:

SC11.jpg

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-15 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy.

It might look like this:

MC11.jpg

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

Last edited:
TTF9 is it possible to show a player average position picture from a game when you have had the majority of possession?

Just curious!

TFF9,
I can't import either fmf file or ptf file.
So far I could import all your tactics and other stuff.
Please help.

what should my priority be getting a world class left back or right back first?

Thanks for this.

I reckon im gonna destroy the league with Tottenham.. Amazing players for this tactic.

I will report back how it goes with my savegame.

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD *.PTF FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS WARLORD V1

IF YOU CAN'T IMPORT *.PTF FILTERS THEN TRY THESE *.FMF FILTERS

DOWNLOAD *.FMF FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS WARLORD V1

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

In the game, the more scouting knowledge you have, the more players appear in the filters. I recommend having 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations: Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In order to have 100% scouting knowledge of these nations you can buy scout that have nationality of these nations because it gives 100% scouting knowledge that doesn't decline overtime or you can send your scouts to scout these nations.

Your scouting knowledge should look like this:

SC11.jpg

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-15 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy. It might look like this:

MC11.jpg

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

The filters look awesome!

Thank for your hard work, TFF! :)

for me it doesnt work too :-(
in fm 16 every filter was working for me

for me it doesnt work too :-(
in fm 16 every filter was working for me

Where did you put the filters? You should put into "filters" directory...

Have you tried *.fmf format? It worked for me...