How do I import the .fmf files into the game? Tried to extract it with Resource Archiver, but doesn't seem to work. Is there anyone that can upload the file as a .tac file?

Thx

06b08-d5868d6b-8076-4af4-b686-4ed30f428cd2.png

Dunno what Im doing wrong here tbh but Im losing out on the league big time. Results and team below. Koscielny just gave the ball away twice on the end of the 18 year box and cost us 5 points.

I think its not about how good or bad tactics are, ME is random and unpredictable imo...

V3 is a total beast! :)

I'm playing with Crystal Palace (pred. 12th) and the tactic does some magic because I'm top of the league after the 1st half of the season! :)

CP2.png

CP1.png

Hey,

Where did you play Wilfried Zaha and Bakary Sako?

Thanks! :)

Battlemaster from last years fm is slaying for me at the minute :)

As Liverpool this tactic is worse than cancer plain and simple. Creates NOTHING unless you are against a garbage team and is atrocious defensively. I feel like I'm dowloading a virus onto my computer just by using it, it's that bad.

I challenge ANYONE to play a first season with Liverpool with it and come back and tell me it's good.

Stop posting tactics unless you can prove they work please TFF.

Draft

Only used this for the draft mode, creates no chances and is not great.

how important is it the mr and ml suite their specific roles? As players that do are hard to find

Only used this for the draft mode, creates no chances and is not great.

how important is it the mr and ml suite their specific roles? As players that do are hard to find

I think you need Messi on the right and Neymar on the left for it to work mate. If you don't have that try another tactic. Trust me this one is agony to watch and will only cause you stress.

Here is the problem with this tactic:-

You will get decent results against small sides, the odd 1 nil or 2 or 3 nil if they fold but if you come up against the top 6 prepare to be raped away or draw nil nil at the very best at home because the tactic is just too garbage to even perform against these sides and concedes so easily.

Your team morale will then plummet, rightfully so, especially if you are meant to be challenging for the title/top four with a team like Liverpool or Tottenham which only brings about more bad results against the smaller teams and so on and so forth.

Avoid this tactic like a drunk fat girl pinching your **** on the dance floor. It is WOEFUL!

Last edited:
Here is the problem with this tactic:-

You will get decent results against small sides, the odd 1 nil or 2 or 3 nil if they fold but if you come up against the top 6 prepare to be raped away or draw nil nil at the very best at home because the tactic is just too garbage to even perform against these sides and concedes so easily.

Your team morale will then plummet, rightfully so, especially if you are meant to be challenging for the title/top four with a team like Liverpool or Tottenham which only brings about more bad results against the smaller teams and so on and so forth.

Avoid this tactic like a drunk fat girl pinching your **** on the dance floor. It is WOEFUL!

Be carefull with your words mate...

Tzahy is in the house...

As Liverpool this tactic is worse than cancer plain and simple. Creates NOTHING unless you are against a garbage team and is atrocious defensively. I feel like I'm dowloading a virus onto my computer just by using it, it's that bad.

I challenge ANYONE to play a first season with Liverpool with it and come back and tell me it's good.

View attachment 120805

ill try this challenge, ill be using v3

I'm playing with Liverpool and I'd say it's a piece of cake... of course, unless you aren't mentally disabled :)

ll1.png

ll2.png

ll3.png

make you're own tactic than in stead off critcising someone who does the effort of sharing this all with us.

i just started a new game with Liverpool using v3, and i won my first 4 games including man u @ home and arsenal away, so a very promising start TFF, Thanks.