CDL/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Central Defender" >> Still using this or change to Ball Playing Defender

06c14-0bd5b845-7dab-4961-9a5d-c2d2067cf569.png

still going strong tzahy.how r u getting on with version 3?

Hey TTF,

After browsing the whole thread i didnt find an nswer to mt doubt, regarding the individual focus training.
Why are some positions training different roles?

Sweeper Keeper training as Goalkeeper
BPD training as Central Defender
CM training as Ball Winning Midfielder
BBM and AM training as Advanced Playmaker

Question is based If we need to adapt certain players to these positions and tactic roles.
And by the way, are the filters for searching players up to date?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
So what training for fm touch? Can only choose 1 from these: Balanced, Fitness, Tactical, Ball control, Defense, Offensive, Team cohesion

Thanks for tactic TFF it's really impressive

when i try this tac 1st season defence was not so good but i changed d- line to slightly higher and tick off use of offside 2nd season was amazing.

View attachment 1093834
View attachment 1093833

- d-line set to slightly higher"
- untick offside trap
- be more expressive

This actually gives me very nice results in my second season with FC Ingolstadt. :)

Last edited:
Tried and Tested - Vortex V2

New to posting. Basically I used warlord for ages (in my opinion still the greatest tactic I have ever used). I tried vortex v2 and found that it was just far too leaky. I conceded 7 goals to Bournemouth as west ham and finished 13th after a season.

I scored 72, only topped by arsenal but conceded 76, the highest conceded in the league.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else has had this problem. I find it difficult to move away from the sturdiness of two solid banks of 4 in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 and this 4-2-3-1 has't convinced me otherwise yet. About to test the v3.

View attachment 113879

View attachment 113878

Last edited:
For V3, defensively is really really leaky. Attack is superb, but defensively they just expose the wingbacks to keep crossing and crossing. 95% of my goals conceded is through crosses

And first half of my match
View attachment 113873

Last edited:
Heh, I finally managed to finish my first season with Bournemouth, predicted 16th, no transfers! :)

The season went amazing! I finished the 4th place and got just 3 points less than Arsenal(the 1st place), also, I won EFL Cup and FA Cup.

At the end of the season, the board gave me $63M transfer budget so finally I can start to improve the team. ;)

ebb1.png

ebb2.png

ebb3.png

ebb4.png

ebb5.png

ebb6.png

ebb7.png

ebb8.png

Hey mate,

Could you show "Assistance" stat of all players at the end of the season

Thanks!

For V3, defensively is really really leaky. Attack is superb, but defensively they just expose the wingbacks to keep crossing and crossing. 95% of my goals conceded is through crosses

And first half of my match
View attachment 1093859

I agree with that, I am going to run the same season with the old warlord tactic and see the differences. Sacked by January is a joke. Might work for the better teams but west ham for sure can't use vortex v2 or v3 (unless I am missing something).

Also noticed I have at least one game a season conceding 6 or 7 and always to teams that have fast strikers and play counter attack. I assume it's the high line and offside trap not working for average prem players.

Last edited:
Back