The Slicer tactic worked better for my Arsenal game.

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V3 and made these changes: tweaked the dribbling settings of STC position and tweaked the passing settings of ML position.

Last edited:
What are people getting most of their goals from with this tactic? Tactic has been really average for me personally, Extremely strong defensively but offensively it feels really weak. I have a whole load of shots but mostly all of them are off target long shots and the clear cut chances I am creating nearly always come from corners. Been switching between V1 V2 and V3 but all seem to be fairly similar results for me. Playing as Hearts and sitting second in the league which is the expectation, but grinding alot of 1-0 2-1s. Doesn't feel too convincing. Will persevere until the end of the season and see if anything changes

i dont like deep lying forward :D , but i will try and give feedback

Following everything this tactic says, its just not getting me what others are getting, good results.

It's also so prone to red cards it's shocking.

Hi TTF would this work with instant result on FMT? Does the instant result issue with *** man changing roles as per last year?

Thanks

I am having a lot of trouble with the tactic. Maybe it's my fault, I do not know... I am playing in the last division of scotland and my DLF is having A LOT of problem to find the net. I often do 10 - 15 shots on goal, but it's never on target.

Also my other problem is the fact that on the right side the wing back and the left defender, I can't find any in lower leagues that actually match does roles, I am wondering if that can cause the problem... Or it doesn't matter at all.

i am not sure what do yotu mean mate, but the tactic file seems to be ok

I don't know why but I can't win a game with this tactic as Blackburn. Only drawing and losing, too many red cards too.

hey guys, when you send your scout to scout a player and in report you see that the player doesnt enjoy big matches, would you still sign him?

hey guys, when you send your scout to scout a player and in report you see that the player doesnt enjoy big matches, would you still sign him?

I tend to not pay much attention to it. I find it more or less means he wont be the kind that steps up to win you a big match but will still give a reliable if unspectacular performance.

If they are young enough they can be trained to have it removed by being tutored by a professional personality player, if they cant it can resolve itself as they gain more experience in those kinds of matches

I still sign em, UNLESS its a goalkeeper but thats just my own preference

2nd season and its still complete trash for me even tho I have couple of Premier League quality players. And I'd say 3-4 win were completely undeserved and if I didn't have quality keeper on goal God knows where on bottom would I be.
View attachment 121176
And it's not like I'm just plug and playing it, I am very active during matches and talk to my players constantly, still nothing. Like my ******* save is set on Godlike difficulty. :(