No offence guys but this TFF guy tests these tactics with Barcelona and Real Madrid for God's sake. I have tried pretty much every version of every one of his tactics for the last couple of years and unless you play as a team that is guaranteed to win the league anyway they are absolutely atrocious every single time without fail. His tactics have made me hate the game in the past and it will no doubt continue if I try them this year. The bad results so many people are getting don't lie.

I always play as Liverpool and I challenged him to play a season with Liverpool's default team with one of his tactics a while back and see if he did half as good as with his Barcelona and Real Madrid tests and he didn't even entertain a reply.

hey guys, when you send your scout to scout a player and in report you see that the player doesnt enjoy big matches, would you still sign him?

Unless it's a goalkeeper, I would be more worried to sign players with reported injury problems

No offence guys but this TFF guy tests these tactics with Barcelona and Real Madrid for God's sake. I have tried pretty much every version of every one of his tactics for the last couple of years and unless you play as a team that is guaranteed to win the league anyway they are absolutely atrocious every single time without fail. His tactics have made me hate the game in the past and it will no doubt continue if I try them this year. The bad results so many people are getting don't lie.

I always play as Liverpool and I challenged him to play a season with Liverpool's default team with one of his tactics a while back and see if he did half as good as with his Barcelona and Real Madrid tests and he didn't even entertain a reply.

In FM16 using his battlemaster I won the league 8 times in a row with Liverpool.
In FM16 I won the champions league after 7 seasons with Drogheda United from Ireland, again, using battlemaster.

So far in FM17 I have won the FA Cup and League first season using Liverpool using warlord.

The reason Barca and Madrid are used for big displays is because they have the most adaptable players so he doesnt have to buy any players. He tests with multiple teams but since most people come on this forum looking for tactics that would win the champions league first season with some amateur club from Azarbaijan if the results displayed arent phenomenal they wont pay attention

At the end of the day, its your choice to use it or not use it. TFF is being good enough to share his tactics and work hard on them to help others and your just coming on to complain and not help anyone or do anything productive

I've been playing TFF's tactics for a while now and i always start with low end teams. It's true that sometime TFF's tactics don't work great with low end teams, but managing Liverpool should be a breeze.

In my opinion, low end teams would be League 3 and bellow or countries like Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria etc.

Yes i do feel that this time around TFF tactic is not as effective as in FM16 "Battlemaster" but i think is mainly because the developer make the AI much more intelligent. It provides more challenges and make players think. Even so i still feel TFF tactic is doing fine, i still win a lot of games, draw some, lose a few. Be patient, try adapting the game, change and tweak a little by yourself in the matches, try to play defensively after leading, push more when you need a lead, pick the right player for the right match.

Yes i do feel that this time around TFF tactic is not as effective as in FM16 "Battlemaster" but i think is mainly because the developer make the AI much more intelligent. It provides more challenges and make players think. Even so i still feel TFF tactic is doing fine, i still win a lot of games, draw some, lose a few. Be patient, try adapting the game, change and tweak a little by yourself in the matches, try to play defensively after leading, push more when you need a lead, pick the right player for the right match.

Also remember, battlemaster was the culmination of 1 tactic that kept evolving to give us what I believe was FM16's ultimate tactic. It had about 30+ different variations before it. So far this is only the 3rd variation of TFF's tactic in FM17. Be patient

By February I'm currently leading in my first season for Fulham in Championship with WARLORD V1. As I wrote above, V2 for some reason did'n work for me, so I returned to V1.

The only problem is my striker (Kevin Lasagna) doesn't score too often. Yes, he does not match all the recommended attributes for False 9, but he is close enough.

I didn't try V3, because I hate playing with DLF as I don't like players with all those attributes needed for this role, so I hope one of the next versions will be presented for a typical striker with Pace, Acceleration, Finishing, Off the ball, Dribblins and other classic skills.

By February I'm currently leading in my first season for Fulham in Championship with WARLORD V1. As I wrote above, V2 for some reason did'n work for me, so I returned to V1.

The only problem is my striker (Kevin Lasagna) doesn't score too often. Yes, he does not match all the recommended attributes for False 9, but he is close enough.

I didn't try V3, because I hate playing with DLF as I don't like players with all those attributes needed for this role, so I hope one of the next versions will be presented for a typical striker with Pace, Acceleration, Finishing, Off the ball, Dribblins and other classic skills.

really, v1 is the best. Defensively better too

Can you reup V1, pleasee :)??

Playing as Everton using version 3. Will update the results.
Won first game 2-0 against Stoke away, beat Man City at Home 3-1.

Made a few signings in midfield and thats about it

Sorry but dont work for me. I tested it out with Bordeaux, RBL Lipsia, Inter and is just bad (for dont say more).
Always lost the ball, the 2 guys in attack are afk from the game (and I played with selke, icardi, menez, banega...).
Dont like it, idk how this work for some people. I followed all the thread and rules u put it, but nothing.

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters would be useless.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:

atrm.png

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

Created by me. Sorry for the french files.

Made whatever you want of this.

Thanks TFF for your great job.

v3 the best so far for my IF SYLVIA (Swedish 4th tier)
and waste time version the last 10 min if winning or drawing

V3 is a total beast! :)

I'm playing with Crystal Palace (pred. 12th) and the tactic does some magic because I'm top of the league after the 1st half of the season! :)

CP2.png

CP1.png

Warlord

V3 is the best of all? i would like to give it a try

TFF, is it possible to update the OP with screenshots of the TIs and PIs? Was a huge fan of Gladiator and Battlemaster on FM16 so would love to give this a try but i'm playing on ipad.

Cheers,