Will post an end of season update later tonight, when my 4th season is finished. Used v5 for most. And I thought my v4 season 3 was impressive, but this is something else!! :)

looking foward to see your results

Hi guys here's my end of 4th season update using v5. And what can i say. Fantastic! Won the Septuple :)

won Comm Shield 3-0 vs City
won Euro Super Cup 3-1 vs Dortmund
won Club World Championship 4-0 vs Tigre
won EFL Cup on peno vs Newcastle
won FA Cup 2-1 vs West Ham
won CL 4-1 vs Dortmund
won the league by 91 points + 86 god conceded 30. Newcastle finished 24 points behind in second.

Won all individual player awards Golden Glove, Top Scorer etc. 10 players in team of the season. Dybala won Golden Boot scoring 18 in the CL. Had 9 players in CL dream team.

Stand out performers:-

Dybala- 53 gls- 22 ***- avr rating 8.29
Martial- 16 gls- 20 ***- avr rating 7.85
Hazard- 18 gls- 15 ***- avr rating 9.40
Dembele- 10 gls- 14 ***- avr rating 9.20
Pogba- 10 gls- 10 ***- avr rating 9.00
Rashford- 25 gls- 14 ***- avr rating 7.67
Giminez- 4 gls- 1 ***- 148 tackles- avr rating 7.70

Acadamy round up-

Tyrell Warren- 53 app- 10 ***- 6 gls avr rating 8.05
TFM- 33 app- 5 ***- 4 gls avr rating 7.42
CBJ- 44 app- 9 ***- 4 gls avr rating 7.65
Gribbin- 28 app- 8 ***- 12 gls avr rating 7.65
Gomes- 24 app- 11 ***- 11 gls avr rating 7.25
Tuanzebe- 63 app- 3 ***- 8 gls avr rating 7.67

Also Boonen, Burkart, Chong, Baars, O Conner, Tosum(regen) all featured and did well in the cups.

Other good results inc-

7-0 away vs Derby
5-0 away vs Bournemouth
6-1 home vs Krasnodar
6-1 home vs Chelsea
5-1 home vs City
6-0 home vs Olympiakos
6-1 home vs West Ham
5-0 home vs Liverpool
6-0 away vs Chelsea
5-2 away vs City
5-1 home vs Arsenal
6-0 over 2 legs vs Barca
6-2 over 2 legs vs Bayern

Very very happy with the v5 and it's improvements towards my better results and performances. Great work TFF! Looking forward to starting season 5.

Last edited:
It's still going strong with Crystal Palace, the 1st season :)

LOL... It might be that I win the league :p but it already will be more than enough if I finish in top5 :p

geecpfs1.png

wow mate, that awsome

Like the tactics tff have for the past few years, however i feel that the game is becoming increasingly inconsistent within itself. I play as sheff wed and am currently in my sixth season, played first with my own tactic but then switched to tff, and have built a team of youngsters that all fit within the player filters and are amongst the best in the league. Have the best coaching tem in the league and have had full tac knowledge for over a year and the results and incredibly inconsistent, some games I totally dominate and never score losing to opponents flukes, others win by the scrape of the teeth after conceding 2/3/4 goals despite having supposedly brilliant defenders and others the tactic just seems to work and i get a solid three nil or whatever. Does my head never knowing whether im going into a game with any chance of a win. I've done everything right with this tact, full knowledge, perfect players, played with personal tweaks(and without them) and it never finds any form. And it's got a horrible habit of conceding three goals in the last twenty minutes and throwing leads away. Incedibly frustrating. And I ALWAYS lose to man u who have won the prem 5 times in a row (unlike real life), if that fantasy of success can be supported why can't mine?

hehe, what a game for my mamu under 18 team

06c07-c87fec7b-5609-4ab9-ae6f-4fc8a13b1523.png

Gutted lost Martial to Madrid 93m and Draxler to Atletico 67m. Sold Tyrell Warren 26m to Spurs. Bought Odegaard 11m, Pavon 7m and Barbosa 45m. Also just sold Danilo to Psg 81m and bought Bellerin 44m as he was transfer listed. Ready for Comm Shield and Euro Super Cup. Hoping for another clean sweep this season! Must be doable again with this tactic!

Gutted lost Martial to Madrid 93m and Draxler to Atletico 67m. Sold Tyrell Warren 26m to Spurs. Bought Odegaard 11m, Pavon 7m and Barbosa 45m. Also just sold Danilo to Psg 81m and bought Bellerin 44m as he was transfer listed. Ready for Comm Shield and Euro Super Cup. Hoping for another clean sweep this season! Must be doable again with this tactic!

damnnn bellerin transfer listed amazing

Ebbsfleet in premier league

Great tactic!

Currently "struggling" in Premier League with my Ebbsfleet side after 5 successive promotions for National South. Managed to stay clear of relegation and aiming for a position around 15th. But that`s expected when most of my players are decent for Championship and some of them have been with me since Conference National. Morale is low because many of them want to move to bigger clubs and I sold a couple in the january window to championship clubs... So I guess my club reputation is a bit low. But I have high hopes for next season because I already singled out some great prospects that are going to lift the team to the top half of the premiership. Will not quit before I win the Champions League.

Great tactic!

Currently "struggling" in Premier League with my Ebbsfleet side after 5 successive promotions for National South. Managed to stay clear of relegation and aiming for a position around 15th. But that`s expected when most of my players are decent for Championship and some of them have been with me since Conference National. Morale is low because many of them want to move to bigger clubs and I sold a couple in the january window to championship clubs... So I guess my club reputation is a bit low. But I have high hopes for next season because I already singled out some great prospects that are going to lift the team to the top half of the premiership. Will not quit before I win the Champions League.

What's you're current lineup? Do you remember any "stars" from start of your save?

I'm thinking about starting a save like yours :)

Great tactic!

how on earth did you get to the PL within 5 seasons? i mean i could do it on previous versions easy enough but it took me over 20 seasons on this version of FM. saying that though i did 'waste' a few seasons i guess as i started the save during the beta so was struggling with my own tactics for a while.

how do you get such good value for your players? just wait for them to bid and then negotiate? if i offer a player to a club it usually ends up with me asking about 2m for a top player. i am in 2044 now though so not sure if that's changed anything but i rarely get a bid for a wanted player, and if i do it tends to be for half his price.

if i offer a player to a club it usually ends up with me asking about 2m for a top player.

When you offer a player to AI teams then it means that no one of AI teams needs this player at the moment otherwise they would come to you with an offer for him so in this case the best what you can get is very small amount of transfer money, usually, it's 3 or 5 times less than the "real" value of the player.

But when AI teams come to you with offer for some of your players then it means they desperately want him and in this case you can get 3 or 5 more money for him than his "real" value...

It's the same principles as we see in real life when it comes to trading :)

Last edited:
how do you get such good value for your players? just wait for them to bid and then negotiate? if i offer a player to a club it usually ends up with me asking about 2m for a top player. i am in 2044 now though so not sure if that's changed anything but i rarely get a bid for a wanted player, and if i do it tends to be for half his price.
I never offer my players, it's the worst way to get a fee. I don't always get such great value, but these players I sold the clubs kept bidding so the price kept going up. I think Madrid bid about 30 times for Martial 10 of those were on deadline day, which is when you can really drive up the price.

I never offer my players, it's the worst way to get a fee. I don't always get such great value, but these players I sold the clubs kept bidding so the price kept going up. I think Madrid bid about 30 times for Martial 10 of those were on deadline day, which is when you can really drive up the price.

hey mate whats is your first 11 now?