Wasted Talent

I agree with the Freddy Adu part, he was given massive praise and huge expectations when he came on the scene and I imagine that's due to his age at the time when he signed for DC United, They made it into a massive thing saying he would become this phenomenal player and unfortunately he never really excelled to the level we expected but he's still like 21-23 not sure... still time...

Now for Mauro Boselli haha he's 25 but watch this goal-how far is that ?, 6m and he can't score for Wigan, if we lose to Newcastle tomorrow I don't mind aslong as Boselli scores.. but this guy scored 30+ goals in 50 games for Estudiantes, I know it's a different league but he's obviously capable of scoring
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:
A well known secret that is actually an internet rumour.

FIFA has sanctioned the use of mobile MRI bone scanners to accurately determine the age of players. Many players were refused registration for the Nigerian U-17 team last year because they were too old, some by as much as 8 years.

I can't see a club like Benfica giving him a contract without accurately determining his age.

It is quite well known, the reasoning is that when he moved to America with his mum his mum regestered him younger then he was so he would go into school at a younger year and that will give him time to learn the language. I recomend you to find some blogs written by Shaun Wheelock if you need any persuading.

Although he is brilliant now I would say Drogba in his earlier years

No idea why Mutu is on there, he's a druggie, its his own fault he's ****

I think Robinho ... he should have been and could have been on of the best in the world but he left Brazil for Madrid too early

I think Robinho ... he should have been and could have been on of the best in the world but he left Brazil for Madrid too early

imo i dont think its because he joined Madrid too early I think its because he joined Manchester city

Franny Jeffers, could have been an england regular, score 20+ goals a season, but joined arsenal for a load of dosh and couldn't handle it.

Ricardo Quaresma, when in Porto he was dubbed as good as Cristiano Ronaldo, but after he joined Inter he was a benchwarmer for 2 years and lost his talent.

Cherno Samba is the first one that comes to my mind.

Dos Santos. He was touted as "the next ronaldinho", but now see how he is in Spurs?

Dos Santos. He was touted as "the next ronaldinho", but now see how he is in Spurs?

True but he could use this season as a Bale year, and breakout and prove everyone right. This time last year Gareth Bale would of been one of the first on this list, now he's not so perhaps Redknapp will turn Dos Santos around.

I wouldn't say Gio is wasted. He's now starting to break into the first team and is only at the young age of 21. He has plenty of time left to push on and make an impact.