Faubert, D'alessandro - both are amazing wingers just try some of them

Thought id try this in my villa game, and the 1st game of the second season after some poor friendly results, I got bashed 6-1 by Man Utd :( Any tips?

mate, spot on. i havent played him myself in that position but the feedback ive received say gerrard is awesome in the am centre role.

also babel plays exceptional on the left with alonso and mascherano as holding midfielders. invest in a right winger and you should win the league.

That's my exact setup with Balotelli/Santon alternating on the right wing for me. Your tactic is top drawer man I owe you big time, good luck in your season

Thought id try this in my villa game, and the 1st game of the second season after some poor friendly results, I got bashed 6-1 by Man Utd :( Any tips?

need to know your starting lineup etc

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

That's my exact setup with Balotelli/Santon alternating on the right wing for me. Your tactic is top drawer man I owe you big time, good luck in your season

good man......keep me updated. whats balotellis ratings like on the right wing??

He was an 8.13 after 5 friendlies before he went off to the Olympics. First 3 games of the season have gone as follows...

B. Jerusalem (H) (Home) 2-0
Tottenham (H) (Home) 7-1
Stoke (H) (Home) 5-0

Will keep you updated(H)(H)

I have downloaded the Waynes Tactics file but how do I get it to upload in my game? Do I have to start a new game? I put it in the tactics folder and it didn't show in the archives tactics then I went o edit tactics and import and it didn't show up. What am I doing wrong?

Who does everyone have in their Villa sides?

go to your tactics, click on tactic and then ediit tactic there then should be an option for import, click that and i should bring up a box with some option tabs at the bottom 1 of these should say im port so if you click that it should then bring up another box were you can browes folders, so just find the tactic you want click on it and it should take you bk to the box before(with the option tabs at the bottom) then simple click ok and the tactic is now imported. so all you need to do is select tactics on tactci screen again and it should be there....

hope this helps

hi guys

just finished my second season...i won the league, fa cup and champions league.
chelski just offered me job with 250 mill transfer kitty!!
c'mon the villa!!
posted pics as proof.
and yes,you are not seeing things, i have gone TWO whole seasons without defeat!!!!
boooom shankalank

unfortunately, im not enjoyin life wif portsmouth after finishing 9th using dis tactic. im in the 2nd season but unfortunately i juz cant seem to score anymore.. im havin countless off target shots tough =.= wad can i do???

is this tactic only meant to be used for villa ive tryied wi newcastle made up a good team

ustari

sackho - lb david luiz - cb sidnei - cb beye -rb

diarra - cm veloso - cm (helping out defence)

vuckevenic - aml van der vaart - cam ben arfa - amr

had hunterlar up front but barca came in wi 30 mil had to say bye lol now got lavezzi or cardozo but still cant seem to win help!!!!!!!!!

This tactic works really well, well so far anyway. I started a new season off to test it out. started the game with normal tactics.

At half time i was 2-0 up and thought i would try this out. Ended up scoring 4 more goals with a weaker side than the first half so i would say this works.

I think a good formation would be, for at the start

Gk: Friedel/Asenjo
Rb: L Young/Miguel Torres
Lb: M Torres/ Shorey
Cb: Cuellar/ Knight
Cb: Laursen/ Davies
Cm: Barry/ Reo-Coker
Cm: Petrov/ Sidwell
Amr: Milner/ Agbonlahor
Amc: Balotelli/ Agbonlahor
Aml: Young/ Milner/ Routledge (who always seems to do well for me)
St: Carew/ Cardozo/ Balotelli/ Agbonlahor

Worked for me :) thank you

Used this with City and it was the shittest tactic i've used so far.

Works a treat with my liverpool team tho.

post a screenie of your first team with subs with your formation :)

hi just starting the second season with villa my team is

asenjo
g gardener cuellar davies shorey
veloso
barry
balloteli matias ferna a young
gabby

i have 23 mil to spend just asking who you think will help my team reach the euros as in firs season i finished 11 good tactic just weird results lol so thanks in advance

is this tactic only meant to be used for villa ive tryied wi newcastle made up a good team

ustari

had hunterlar up front but barca came in wi 30 mil had to say bye lol now got lavezzi or cardozo but still cant seem to win help!!!!!!!!!
<!-- / message -->

ok... it is ok if you dont have the tactics exact because i had both cm running up alongside amc... would that really affect it that much from a winning [remier league side to losing 2-0 to blackburn?!?!

ok... it is ok if you dont have the tactics exact because i had both cm running up alongside amc... would that really affect it that much from a winning [remier league side to losing 2-0 to blackburn?!?!

ive tried that already and found that it becomes too crowded in the oppositions half. also if you are playing a team who counter attack then you tend to get beaten as you have no defensive players tracking back.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

ustari

<!-- / message -->

again.....i have only tried this tactic with the villa.
however if you have pacy wingers and a good play maker then it should work.

please note, i retrain my centre mids to have defensive AND centre mid roles!!!