We want you!!! Are you up for the challenge!?! Fm 2013 Network revolution

how would you like to commence your management venture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought that the game will continue till 8-9pm (GMT).
Of course, if you will play till 2am, I'm out of the game:(

I thought that the game will continue till 8-9pm (GMT).
Of course, if you will play till 2am, I'm out of the game:(
i thought that would be the case, sorry to hear that sanchez but i do understand, i hope you find a suitable network game soon :)

anyone reading this thread we are still open to more intrest and have slots available so if you are keen then post your intrest, looking forward to a long, commited and succesful network game :)

no hating hear pal, if im honest i back united and tottenham in the prem, the lady of the house is a yid and a handful of me pals are united boys, supporting a team outside the prem its nice havin some prem intrest :)

Good to hear m8, its just that u say ur a man u fan and a lot of people who dont support them like to hate.
looking forward to Friday now for more than one reason :)

Good to hear m8, its just that u say ur a man u fan and a lot of people who dont support them like to hate.
looking forward to Friday now for more than one reason :)
na i dont get all thatpal, the only teams i like to hate are chelski and city other than my own rivals and thats purely cause id love to see there arrogant money flashing bussinessman who play real life football monopoly fail haha im buzzing for friday bud gonna put in some man hours and get to grips with the full release ready for network game, mind you ive been playing alot of the beta already since day 1 :) its like faling in love with youre ex gf`s hotter younger sister its wrong but feels soo right haha good to have you on board, gonna sit tight and see if we can accumulate a tad more intrest in the network game its still early days got a week left for people to jump on board

Hi, I'm interested in joining this game. I'm a huge Preston North End fan so I am my preference is lower league team like league 1 however I think all of them apart from Top Team in Europe would be very interesting. I have played a lot of FM for the past few years with limited success but am very dedicated despite numerous dismissals. I would almost always be able to make the suggested times unless PNE were playing at home is that an issue?

Hi, I'm interested in joining this game. I'm a huge Preston North End fan so I am my preference is lower league team like league 1 however I think all of them apart from Top Team in Europe would be very interesting. I have played a lot of FM for the past few years with limited success but am very dedicated despite numerous dismissals. I would almost always be able to make the suggested times unless PNE were playing at home is that an issue?
hi, that wont be a problem as there are limited midweek home games that preston would be involved in and in that case we would agree as a group not to play that session and make the hours up another time again with saturday home games, its not an issue because i understand all the lads will have commitments at some point so we will work around it, being a supporter of my local club mk dons i also attend a number of home games. so long story short id love to have you on board, and in terms of previous experience fm 13 is going to be a learning curve for everyone despite being gods on previous versions. so yea if you drop me your steam name i will add you to the growing list. cheers dude

hi, anyone who has voted/intends to have a vote and is genuinely intrested in joining game leave a post so i can add you to our growing list as once weve gathered a number i feel is the limit it would have been done on first come, so stake your claim quik to avoid missing out on a potentially long term succesful network game

sounds great not sure of team to manage as i always create a team and try to get them from non league to the prem. wouldn't mind giving my local team a try WATFORD or probably CARDIFF CITY as they have reinvented themselves and would be my preference for a challenge.

Steam a/c Corbi foSTAR
Support Man Utd
Living in Herts but Londoner
Youtube foSTARovers new account started subscribe as videos imminent
Twitter @foSTAR
facebook cor blimey

sounds great not sure of team to manage as i always create a team and try to get them from non league to the prem. wouldn't mind giving my local team a try WATFORD or probably CARDIFF CITY as they have reinvented themselves and would be my preference for a challenge.
nice to have you on board dude, i`ll take your preferences into account and during team meeting friday, i wil reveal the results of the poll and as a group we will decide wheher to stick with the poll results or choose one of the other ptions as its not just people involved in game leaving votes and i take the participants views more seriously! when i access other networking sites i will follow you and ive already added you on steam and invited you to the official network game group. stay cool dude we will talk in due course again its a pleasure to have everyone on board involved

Steam a/c Corbi foSTAR
Support Man Utd
Living in Herts but Londoner
Youtube foSTARovers new account started subscribe as videos imminent
Twitter @foSTAR
facebook cor blimey

nice to have you all on board , i`ll take your preferences into account and during team meeting friday, i wil reveal the results of the poll and as a group we will decide wheher to stick with the poll results or choose one of the other ptions as its not just people involved in game leaving votes and i take the participants views more seriously! when i access other networking sites i will follow you and ive already added you on steam and invited you to the official network game group. stay cool dude we will talk in due course again its a pleasure to have everyone on board involved

Hi Rob,

Really interested in this game, play a network game every year with my brothers and was in love with FM Live, been playing football managers for ages now, im 22, the times are great for me.

I'm a man city fan, but dont mind starting in any league.

My Steam ID is: Snimo

how do i get involved?

hi snimo, great to have you on board pal, in terms of how do you get involved ... i will add you on steam now and invite you to join the network game group which is where the team meeting will be held friday at 6pm. you can now count yourself officially on board and i will keep all participants up to date with announcements so every now and then id recommend checking back over the thread and checking the group page for announcements as well as being able to see who else has joined the game. you are in good company and i would expect nothing less than an organised, succesful network game where your opinion counts and will be heard. if you would like to ask or know anything im available to contact through steam or here directly which also goes for everyone else

I'd like to join. I live in Japan but I can make the times you mention. I have been playing FM since the Championship Manager days so I'm very clued up. This would be my first network game, however (just never been able to sort out the damned Japanese firewall). I am assuming the new network set-up for FM13 will get round this.

I am an avid Coventry fan (O-O - yes, they exist), but would like to take on my home town team Reading.

Steam account: chris_sato

I hope to meet you all this Friday (Saturday Japan time)

I'd like to join. I live in Japan but I can make the times you mention. I have been playing FM since the Championship Manager days so I'm very clued up. This would be my first network game, however (just never been able to sort out the damned Japanese firewall). I am assuming the new network set-up for FM13 will get round this.

I am an avid Coventry fan (O-O - yes, they exist), but would like to take on my home town team Reading.

hi albirex, itd be nice to have another lad on board, im unsure of british to japan time difference but just to confirm would you be able to pay 6pm till between 11pm and 2 am (rough hours possibly) midweek and are you available depending on what hours the group decide for weekend sessions (wich will vary from week to week) could be a daytime session or late niht session? sorry o be picky and demanding but i only usually take on british based players but would in this instance potentially make an exception depending on how the time difference would relate to you. again itd be great if you could post back so we could negotiate it

Steam account: chris_sato

I hope to meet you all this Friday (Saturday Japan time)

thanks for replying.

I am self-employed but work mainly on my own so it is easy for me to adjust my work time round my private life. So, don't make any exceptions for me, I'll be using up the same leisure time as everyone else.

My only doubt concerns whether I can connect. Tried many times on the old system but just couldn't get round the firewall security here. Fingers crossed it will work on the new steam servers. Could you clarify how (where?) we will meet this Friday?

Cheers

Chris

sorry i didnt reply sooner chris, last night i had trouble accesing the site! i did type up a reply but ive forgotten what i said haha but basicly with relation to the time difference japan to britain how will it affect you (i really should favourite a time difference table) our probable hours stated are 6pm till anything could be 2am or earlier depending on players decision midweek, the only thing that concerns me is if we are playing regular evening sessions and then on a saturday or sunday switch to a day session with the time difference are you going to be able to manage it? but yea i spose im just ooking to ensure that you are definitely in the same boat as us. p.s its nice to know that the network game could be talked about in japan haha be sure to inform the locals of me .... world famous! so basicly all i need from you is to know that come rain or shine time or day you are flexible and will be able to keep u with the routine long term? if you are 100% sure let meknow and i will add you to steem and the official group for participants in the network game .... hope to hear from you soon dude

right ive done a little research on time difference *** brit, im confident you will be good for the midweek sessions as in relation to you, it would be 9am your end till up to at most 5pm, but again the only thing that concerns me is if come fridays meetings to discuss weekend playig time it might get a bit much for you if we decide to play a day shift saturday as people are at a loose end but busy saturday night because that would relate to you as potentially a 9pm start till a possible 2am which is still fairly probable that you could be available but then the real problem sets in if on a lazy sunday, (which in previous games has occured) premier league super sunday is on and lets say its a team noone particularly follows but still decide to pay the match some attention but to keep occupied a net session is arranged now ive had sundays where the team get carried away and do a super long session say lunchtime till the early hours allowing for breaks in beween which could relate to you as 9pm till 9am .... again im only stating possibilities and im ever so sorry for being picky and probing you but to have a succesful game it is vital that all players are fairly flexible and commited as well as usually all being on a very similar time zone thus not to complicate things? sooo how do you feel and do you think joining this game is definitely right for you? again hope to hear from you soon so we can make a decision asap and clarify the situation ....