We want you!!! Are you up for the challenge!?! Fm 2013 Network revolution

how would you like to commence your management venture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
p.s martin filby are you stil availale at weekends? if you can track down aaron itd be great as i feel he is a good person to have on board, very commited and experienced! i cant remember his fm base tag haha

filby86 is my steam name m8 i was gonna say i added you at was online 46 days ago hhaha summit wasnt right add me now m8

his fm base was his full name aaroncriucky or summit like that

sorry yh im cool weekends what time as i finish 8am saturday morning n need my beauty sleep ???

i need to be up early saturday to adjust my sleep pattern for sunday morning football

haha na had a change acount bud, i always keep it as weekends are negotiable by all players so times will vary, never before midday though likewise i need my beauty sleep haha ive added you on steam fm filby, join group, this is where the team meeting will be held in group chat. so yea all is good you are on board now mate we now have a group of 8 which will deffo proceed and at most i will now accept 2 more applicants! keep the game fresh and flowing

Hey i've played since the first game was released. Always remember a player called Andrew Mainwaring, which was a welsh striker from newport. And also davies and Jellyman etc :)

Steam I.D: badboy_doin

If theres any room then im up for it :).

ps i support Blackpool

sooo how do you feel and do you think joining this game is definitely right for you? again hope to hear from you soon so we can make a decision asap and clarify the situation ....

Hi Rob,

I cannot give you 100% commitment as **** happens from time to time, but my weekends are pretty flexible too. I have a couple of regular work commitments but they would be Sat morning your time, otherwise I am usually watching the Premier league on Sky here anyway.

I really want to give this a try and I do not think the time diff is going to be much of a problem. I suggest you let me join and let's see what's agreed at the meeting regarding times.

Cheers again,

Chris

done ..... smiler and albirex you are the final 2 members of the game i will not be taking on any more players! anyone can still use the thread to sk game related questions but unless anyone who is currently involved drops out there will be no more spaces, sorry guys .... but to all who have been very helpful in making this easy to setup and responsive i hank you! i would suggest that any further applicants looking to get involved should keep an eye on the thread as if anyone drops out spaces will be made available and i will be looking for a swift recovery! welcome guys good to have you on board, smiler you must love thomas ince and mat phillips they are pure genius at that level maybe higher. chris, i will give you a chance,we never play saturday mornings anyway it will always be after midday and sunday we will never start untill atleast 2pm so i think youll be perfect

Thanks Rob, just hope my connection works now. ;)

I am unsure about the teams, seems some peeps are playing lower league teams, others have foreign teams... is it not better if everyone is in same league? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

a warm welcome to the final cut for the first edition of fm13`s robmkdons are you up for the challenge! i would like to welcome rapyer1, dannyb10u, geezar10, cor blimey, snimo,albirex, wgannon82, fm filby, smiler10. a reminder to all of you that a team meeting will be held at a changed time of 6:30pm due to other player working commitments, but i will be on at 6pm to inform any who havent read this. Its a simple procedure i will invite you to a group chat on steam and we will proceed from there. if you could all join the meeting with a rough idea for a team from each league you would like to be so that come decision time you arent left in limbo and when leagues are decided you struggle to choose a team and are at a disadvantage. if you would like to contact me before then like ive always said before i will reply via seam or through thread as soon as i can (depending on what method you use) i hope everyone recieves the game on time, cheers guys :)

Thanks Rob, just hope my connection works now. ;)

I am unsure about the teams, seems some peeps are playing lower league teams, others have foreign teams... is it not better if everyone is in same league? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

all you can do is try and hope my friend :)

in relation to team selection that will all be clarified friday, but no question is a stupid question all should be met with respect. ideally it would be beneficial if all players start off on a level playing field but at this point it would not be fair to dictate as to who can be where and who it is something that needs to be discussed as a group and ensure everyone is happy :)

Glad smiler10 joined, nice to have a little rivalry between two teams fans ;)

Glad smiler10 joined, nice to have a little rivalry between two teams fans ;)

good bit of friendly banter should be had, blackpool are a force to be reckoned with on fm tho ive had copious amounts of past success with them. looking forward to getting to know all the lads, cant wait to get under way now

Dont know about you guys but im pretty excited about this now :p

Reckon we should decide on leagues and teams in this thread before friday, just cause id quite like to suss out the team im being before we start playing?

thank you very much mate , i am commited enough to play this game, i spend over 4hours a day playing fm so i would like to participate but you know if you dont need me dw mate

I'm unbelievably exited, would prefer to pick teams in the team meeting though. Only 56 hours to wait!

Still room for one more? Im quite happy to not be the ManU and barca's...mid table of top league or lower is always fun ;) Steam is : JTPR88 ....I think :)

Just checked, yup its JTPR88 if you want to add me. I like playing Sao Paulo and Napoli, though you didnt list brazil in the leagues and Napoli might be abit high for what you guys are looking for, somone else posted about deciding team prior, I think this would be a good idea, otherwise it will be very hectic come friday, and also with so many players it might be nice to get a quick solo game in before friday to ***** our assigned teams :)