We want you!!! Are you up for the challenge!?! Fm 2013 Network revolution

how would you like to commence your management venture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a big football fan and it was my dream to play fm with others online, so now it is the chance. i have been playing fm since 2005 and i managed to obtain some good results.i live in malta but the time won't be a problem as there is only i hour difference from england.

Steam ID:jeanmilan
thank you ,hope you accept me and we will make a real league .

defo interested !!! played fm2013 demo ! really want to play against other users rather than myself so i am up for online and the times are ok for me as i finish work @6 so i would be online at 7 till whenever i decide to finish lol.

g8nnon on steam

also have skype if that helps

fantastic jean milan great to have you on board dude, all seems good to me, just to conirm as i dont know what internet service is like in malta .... are you currently running capable broadband? other than that you can count yourself on board! i will now add you to steam and official group, look forward to your presence at fridays team meeting 6pm bst. is there a particular football team you follow and would you com into the game having any preference to a team you would like to manage?

right guys were coming up to what i would deem a suitable limit of players involved providing the 3 on the waiting list are definites we have 9 competitors including me so basicly other than previous posts there is now 1 place up for grabs i will update the thread to confirm if any more places become available! i would recommend keeping an eye out on the thread friday around 6pm as if anyone doesnt turn up or drops out i will make a swift bid to snap up some intrested gamers. Thanks for the support and all the intrest guys its a pleasure

wgannon82 hiya pal, so have you had any previous experience at fm series or is your first year? yea dude i understand you finish work at 6, other than that you seem pretty flexible, skype is cool as i use it so that does help although im unsure as to whether the others involved use it .... be good to find out. tbh missing an hour of each sessio shouldnt affect you, hopefully you wont miss to much in game action. in case you did not know the a.i will handle the times you miss all i will say is that if you had a really importan game coming up i.e cup final then we wouldnt commence the session until you was there also same goes with pre season i would be pretty flexible and i hope the rest of the group would be understanding and allow you to get the most out of preseason and not miss out on transfers .... so yea in those cases we would start session at 7pm take a break at 8.30 start again as usual 9pm and play till we drop. so yes im just wondering what previous experience you have and are you going to be able to make the 6pm team meeting friday or do you work till 6pm all week?

wgannon82 hiya pal, so have you had any previous experience at fm series or is your first year? yea dude i understand you finish work at 6, other than that you seem pretty flexible, skype is cool as i use it so that does help although im unsure as to whether the others involved use it .... be good to find out. tbh missing an hour of each sessio shouldnt affect you, hopefully you wont miss to much in game action. in case you did not know the a.i will handle the times you miss all i will say is that if you had a really importan game coming up i.e cup final then we wouldnt commence the session until you was there also same goes with pre season i would be pretty flexible and i hope the rest of the group would be understanding and allow you to get the most out of preseason and not miss out on transfers .... so yea in those cases we would start session at 7pm take a break at 8.30 start again as usual 9pm and play till we drop. so yes im just wondering what previous experience you have and are you going to be able to make the 6pm team meeting friday or do you work till 6pm all week?

i have experience all the way back to championship manager !!!i finish at 6 mon till fri the good thing is i only live 10 mins from work so for the meeting on friday i could be online say for 6.30 if that would help

Looking forward to the start guys, just so you know im home from work at aroun half 5 mon-thur and half 4 on a friday, so ill be able to be at the meeting on friday :)

Looking forward to it :D

i have experience all the way back to championship manager !!!i finish at 6 mon till fri the good thing is i only live 10 mins from work so for the meeting on friday i could be online say for 6.30 if that would help

no worries dude, if you could make it for 6:30 pm that would be great, ill add you on steam and to group now. good to have you on board! nice to see youve got some serious fm/cm experience. look forward to your presence at fridays meeting and a long succsesful network era

Looking forward to the start guys, just so you know im home from work at aroun half 5 mon-thur and half 4 on a friday, so ill be able to be at the meeting on friday :)

Looking forward to it :D

good to hear from you snimo! fantastic news mate i will look forward to your comments and input during fridays meeting. keep an eye out over the thread leading up to friday just incase i make any announcements. looking forward to this, from hat i can make out weve got a goodgroup of like minded lads! if you have any questions contact me via steam or use the thread

no worries dude, if you could make it for 6:30 pm that would be great, ill add you on steam and to group now. good to have you on board! nice to see youve got some serious fm/cm experience. look forward to your presence at fridays meeting and a long succsesful network era

experience yes !! whether it will help me we shall see lol well just got beta so got some playing to do first step decent tactic !!! as for leagues i dont really mind although i have always been English league however would like a change my preference is German, portuguese league or dutch , really fancy a change !!!

experience yes !! whether it will help me we shall see lol well just got beta so got some playing to do first step decent tactic !!! as for leagues i dont really mind although i have always been English league however would like a change my preference is German, portuguese league or dutch , really fancy a change !!!

Just to add my input, i have a preference towards the english leagues to be honest, but like others have said im happy to go with whatever we decide :)

haha ledge .... i have 14 years fm experience and getting the best out of the beta took me 9 long days haha oh and i thin ive assembled a worthy tactic bu we shall see come full release friday:) we will discuss how we will begin the game friday in relation to what leagues will be loaded and how we will start our managerial venture. i have a host of uptions of clubs id like to be coming into fridays meeting so depending on the outcome of the meeting i should be satisfied with the team i get ..... oh and hey dont forget where you start doesnt define where you will be once we get into the nitty gritty of later stages, who knows you might become a worldwide phenomenom travelling the european leagues bringing success wherever you go haha

Just to add my input, i have a preference towards the english leagues to be honest, but like others have said im happy to go with whatever we decide :)

being flexible is positive dude, i have a host of ideas of how we can tailor the game to suit everyones preferences and im sure that come friday everyone will be happy with how the game proceeds, its going to take flexibility and compremise from everone but im certain that going forward we will all enjoy the game p.s what ive done is had a look at a host of diferent clubs in different divisions in different european countries and have selected a preference from each league, could help you to have a headstart pre game ;)

being flexible is positive dude, i have a host of ideas of how we can tailor the game to suit everyones preferences and im sure that come friday everyone will be happy with how the game proceeds, its going to take flexibility and compremise from everone but im certain that going forward we will all enjoy the game p.s what ive done is had a look at a host of diferent clubs in different divisions in different european countries and have selected a preference from each league, could help you to have a headstart pre game ;)

Yeah ive done the same mate :)

just the english leagues are probably what id most like to do, but like i said im easy with what everyone decides,got a headset too :)

Yeah ive done the same mate :)

just the english leagues are probably what id most like to do, but like i said im easy with what everyone decides,got a headset too :)

good lad, your on the ball ;)
just to confirm there will be a number of european leagues loaded so everyone will have fairly wide playable chice, i can confirm that so far i will be loading the engish leagues to the lowest possible alongside german, spanish, italian, french, dutch and im toying with the idea of adding 1or 2 between scottish, portugaese, russian, etc input welcome but these will ll be playable leagues and my device can handle it as can my broadband, im running 120meg broadband and top spec device computer performance 5* usually load a large number of leagues and have yet to experience lower than 4* game speed :) relatively little processing time! i welcome any input, and have an idea that i will be revealing shortly for people to ponder .....good luck guys

i support milan but i would take any italian team such as roma,fiorentina and napoli

Yo YO YO ROBBY BOY ITS ME YOU KNOW MY DETAILS IVE BEEN OUT THE GAME SINCE OUR MASSIVE SESSION LAST TIME ROUND BUT IM BACK AND UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE YOU STILL TALK TO AARON N RYAN???

I READ THE MAIN POST BUT NOTHING INBETWEEN SO WHATS THE DEAL I VOTED FOR A TEAM OUTSIDE OFF PREM WHICH MAKE THAT A DECENT SHOT APART FROM 11 PP HAVE VOTED FOR EUROPEAN BIG BOYS ANYWAYS AM I RIGHT THINKING IT STARTS SUNDAY ???

ALSO I BETTER GET HAMACHI AGAIN OR WE PLAYING THROUGH STEAM THIS IME ROUND ET ME KNOW ASAP PLZ M8 IM UP FOR IT :)

ONE MORE THING I WORK NIGHTS NOW START AT 12-8am SO IM COOL WITH THE ROTA NOT SURE BOUT YOU 9-LATE SHIFT THO I CAN PLAY TILL 11 LATEST BUT YH LIKE I SAID IM GAME ON!!!

Yo YO YO ROBBY BOY ITS ME YOU KNOW MY DETAILS IVE BEEN OUT THE GAME SINCE OUR MASSIVE SESSION LAST TIME ROUND BUT IM BACK AND UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE YOU STILL TALK TO AARON N RYAN???

I READ THE MAIN POST BUT NOTHING INBETWEEN SO WHATS THE DEAL I VOTED FOR A TEAM OUTSIDE OFF PREM WHICH MAKE THAT A DECENT SHOT APART FROM 11 PP HAVE VOTED FOR EUROPEAN BIG BOYS ANYWAYS AM I RIGHT THINKING IT STARTS SUNDAY ???

ALSO I BETTER GET HAMACHI AGAIN OR WE PLAYING THROUGH STEAM THIS IME ROUND ET ME KNOW ASAP PLZ M8 IM UP FOR IT :)

ONE MORE THING I WORK NIGHTS NOW START AT 12-8am SO IM COOL WITH THE ROTA NOT SURE BOUT YOU 9-LATE SHIFT THO I CAN PLAY TILL 11 LATEST BUT YH LIKE I SAID IM GAME ON!!!

sup martin, its been a while boyo! yeh maayn remember you like it as yesterday ;)can you do me a favour marty, post me your steam tag, as i have a new steam account and device, my p.c past its sell by date and had to be replaced haha tbh i havent heard from ryan or aaron since back in the day.
game times will be 6pm - 8pm then 9pm till late im cool with you providing if in the week we play past 11pm you wouldnt mind a.i taking over? like i said to another fella who works till 6pm i will b flexible and ensure everyone gets the best oppurtunity i will never play through the transfer window unless everyones on board and will allow anyone to play an important match i.e cup final when suits them so if you can play till 11pm but were a few games away from you appearing in champs league final then the game session will be ended and restarted the next day its only fair! everyone has commitments. so yea itd be great to have you on board again ill leave you with a few details, keep an eye on the thread! you will not need hamachi as we will be playing through steam, the poll was merely there to give me an idea of what viewers wanted, the fine details will be discussed at fridays team meeting where all decisions will be made. providing the game is in a suitable condition, enjoyable and playble barely noticing the requirement for a patch then the game will start sunday, a time will be given friday! hit me back dude and we will get it rolling

jean milan i apologise in advance but i will not be accepting you into this game as a result of the fact that i feel you lack commitment to the cause and have been posting intrest in multiple network games so as it stands i dont feel you are really commited to this group. and as i now have a group who i feel i can trust and have shown more of an intrest i will stick with what ive got for now