Weird Creatures

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 9K
if I saw ANY of these creatures in my garden I can honestly say I'd be locked in my room for the next year.

Saw one of these while on holiday in Indonesia, actually shat myself
komodo-dragon-731086.jpg

On King Kong but it scared the **** out of me.

Carnictis.JPG

I love komodo dragons. I am fascinated by lizards and reptiles in general.
their spit is poisonous, and they attack humans apparently, i ran a mile when i saw it, so scared

this thread got some good interest last night.....did anyone end up having nightmares??:P

coral_snake.jpg

Coral Snake

zorse.jpg

Zeedonk / Zorse

tooth3.jpg

Tooth Fish

Last edited:
There are some ****** up looking insects. Anyone ever seen the effect of the bite of a brown recluse spider. Nasty I'm tellin you.

Komodo dragons for the win , my uncle has a little bearded dragon called harry he's kl as **** just sits beside the cat all day

My aunt was bitten by a black widow spider once. No scar however but very poisonous venom - deadly in fact but she got the antidote.

Woah some of them bites are wrong on so many levels lol
Komodo dragons are pretty cool but if they lived in the same country as me i would never leave my house, they have very large venom glands and their venom is extremely toxic, especially to humans and these guys can get really big, if i remember correctly the largest one ever recorded was 16ft in length and weighed more than 4 fully grown men and they're quick buggers aswell.

Woah some of them bites are wrong on so many levels lol
Komodo dragons are pretty cool but if they lived in the same country as me i would never leave my house, they have very large venom glands and their venom is extremely toxic, especially to humans and these guys can get really big, if i remember correctly the largest one ever recorded was 16ft in length and weighed more than 4 fully grown men and they're quick buggers aswell.

stop showing off:P. Yeah those bites are just plain sick:S

stop showing off:P. Yeah those bites are just plain sick:S

lmao, sorry mate i'm absolutely fascinated by nature lol everything i know about animals is all down to David Attenborough, pure legend.

Yeah, commit an infractable offence and I morph into that and will bite your head off, then **** down your neck ;)

No, thats what you look like on a normal day, so I have been told.....I am surprised you saw that, seemed to get lost in the previous posts....lol

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Sounds familiar ;)

yeah, my girlfriend said that last night;)

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

lmao, sorry mate i'm absolutely fascinated by nature lol everything i know about animals is all down to David Attenborough, pure legend.

yeah, I love nature aswell. but I have scorpions and snakes, spiders the size of plates just down the road from me, so I sorta have to like it.

Back