Weird Creatures

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 9K
Camel Spiders

camel-spider.jpg

Just so everyone knows this is two camel spiders together, not one huge one, google it and you'll see there real size

urgh sick spiders are so disgusting! I hate them, i freak out if i see any kind of spider and then i can't move!

the most interesting thing i have seen in my garden is a wasp. i do not like the look of the spider from spain

Spiders are waste of Gods talents, hate them! Snakes on the other hand are fascinating! we have quite a **** load of snakes down here in SA.
those bites from CamelSpiders are a bit overboard, WoW! not cool :)

I think it's important to clarify that those camel-spider bites are caused by now treating the wounds and just letting them fester.

The issue with them is not venom/poison, but the bacteria that will creep in if left untreated. That is what it causes.

Giant SA Earthworm
Weird-Animals-Giant-Worms.jpg

Lemur (Found in Madagascar only, small Island to the right of us)
weird-and-strange-animals-aye-aye1.jpg

Yet Crab
yeti-crab_1455416i.jpg

i googled up strange creature pictures in google and this is what i found i must and mit i cant work it out or what its name is see for ur selfs.​

These weird creatures were found in an abandoned foundation pit in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk​

i found a nice video on you tube about camel spiders for you all have fun

YouTube- Camel Spider

Last edited:
i googled up strange creature pictures in google and this is what i found i must and mit i cant work it out or what its name is see for ur selfs.​

These weird creatures were found in an abandoned foundation pit in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk

I think it's called a Triop. My younger cousin used to keep something similar to it

I assume you need sound for that video to be frightening? Luckily my headphones weren't plugged in.

I know snake has been edited to move. But is it a real snake ?

I was expecting something like that when I read Nuno's reply, and yet it still got me. :(

lol, me too :S

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

These weird creatures were found in an abandoned foundation pit in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk

That's a Horseshoe Crab buddy

The abominable snowman has been sighted in Hull today.

gallery36_470x300.jpg

meh i wish i read everyone's comments before i clicked on that snake video! I **** myself!! my laptop almost fell off my knee because of that! :( haha

Back