Wenger stands by squad rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger defends his decision to make eight changes to his side's starting line-up after the Gunners draw 2-2 with 10-man Wigan.

More...

And im afraid its why you wont win the league, the squad isen't good enough to be tinkerd with yet.

And im afraid its why you wont win the league, the squad isen't good enough to be tinkerd with yet.

how do you know the condition on Fabregas? maybe he couldn't manage it. Maybe our injury prone players couldn't manage two games in 48 hours?

the team put out should have beaten wigan. Thats where the problem lies.

how do you know the condition on Fabregas? maybe he couldn't manage it. Maybe our injury prone players couldn't manage two games in 48 hours?

the team put out should have beaten wigan. Thats where the problem lies.

Im not just talking about Fabregas he made 8 changes to the side and he should have learnt from past mistakes but he never does.

I'll be honest, Chelsea don't have the greatest strength in depth after a few injurys..

I'll be honest, Chelsea don't have the greatest strength in depth after a few injurys..

I never said we have, difference is we can buy players in January if needed and have Zhirkov and Benayoun due back sometime in the newyear.

Maybe the team isn't good enough to win the league this year, but if they could this team together the next few years they are a serious candidate.

Maybe the team isn't good enough to win the league this year, but if they could this team together the next few years they are a serious candidate.

But that was said 2 years ago and again last year???

they have better strength in depth than chelsea... that team was good enough to beat wigan, the same aerial/set piece problem cost them again, nothing to do with strength in depth. weak argument

How come they didnt get fined for playing a weakened team like wolves?

they have better strength in depth than chelsea... that team was good enough to beat wigan, the same aerial/set piece problem cost them again, nothing to do with strength in depth. weak argument

This is the second time somone has said this to me on here. Where the **** did i say Chelsea have better strengh in depth???

How come they didnt get fined for playing a weakened team like wolves?

Wolves went into their game knowing they didn't have a chance so rested players. Arsenal rested players however the side put out was by far good enough to beat a team like Wigan. (No disrespect intended).

And I think dropping two points to a weak Wigan side is punishment enough.

True, but look at Barcelona.
A few years a go it was a disaster, they started to work with they own youth and when you have patience the results will come.
You don't buy a team, like Chelsea, You built a team.

This is the second time somone has said this to me on here. Where the **** did i say Chelsea have better strengh in depth???
your argument is the squad isnt strong enough to be tinkered with, when the reality is, only city have better strength in depth in the league.

You say their squad isn't good enough, and you just admitted their depth is better than Chelsea's, so if their squad isn't good enough, you just said Chelsea aren't good enough to win the league, an admission like that is unlikely so people infer you meant Chelsea's depth is better.

I never said we have, difference is we can buy players in January if needed and have Zhirkov and Benayoun due back sometime in the newyear.

Remember your post in a thread, where you said about your squad player by player and went on about Josh? And also looking back at that thread, i loled at your comments about Berbatov.

Wolves went into their game knowing they didn't have a chance so rested players. Arsenal rested players however the side put out was by far good enough to beat a team like Wigan. (No disrespect intended).

And I think dropping two points to a weak Wigan side is punishment enough.
wolves shouldnt have been fined in the first place though

Best chance arsenal have in recent years to win league and he messes about with the team.. somehow arsene always seems to mess up and never win anything

Status
Not open for further replies.