West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
Young's had 7 crosses blocked since I started watching at 16 minutes.. really frustrating stuff lol

Form so far as in 1 or two games? And I'm not talking about expense, I watch a lot of La Liga De Gea has the potential too be world class. Or do you disagree?

Yes, form as in one or two games. If you'll note, I didn't say anything about De Gea's quality, just that you making presumptions about differences in quality between him and Wojciech is far, FAR too early and pretty ridiculous.

Yes, form as in one or two games. If you'll note, I didn't say anything about De Gea's quality, just that you making presumptions about differences in quality between him and Wojciech is far, FAR too early and pretty ridiculous.

So you can't make any presumptions about players quality when they are 20-21 years old. Would you have been ****** if I said Scholes was better at 20 than Nicky ****? Its not a presumption. I'm an Arsenal supporter and De Gea is better now and has the potential to be a lot better than Szczesny.

And like De Gea he wasnt stellar at the start either...

my point exactly so why do we people still think we need a new goalie?

also sorry for going off topic, last time i will speak about szczesny on this thread :)

Nani has missed 3 great chances now. Header the most difficult, but the others she should have scored.

So you can't make any presumptions about players quality when they are 20-21 years old. Would you have been ****** if I said Scholes was better at 20 than Nicky ****? Its not a presumption. I'm an Arsenal supporter and De Gea is better now and has the potential to be a lot better than Szczesny.

Can't compare goalies to outfield players.

my point exactly so why do we people still think we need a new goale?

also sorry for going off topic, last time i will speak about szczesny on this thread :)

because some people are retarded.

Not when they're a sodding keeper you can't. Keepers develop so much later than everyone else that saying one will DEFINITELY be better than the other at age 20 is past ridiculous. I don't care who you support, you're still being unfair to both of them.

Now, back on topic.

Not when they're a sodding keeper you can't. Keepers develop so much later than everyone else that saying one will DEFINITELY be better than the other at age 20 is past ridiculous. I don't care who you support, you're still being unfair to both of them.

Now, back on topic.
What are you talking about. I said they were both good keepers but one was clearly better than the other how is that unfair?

my point exactly so why do we people still think we need a new goalie?

People wont say United need new GK as our 2 GKs are new ones.. ;)

Ferdinand and Vidic off the field with injuries. Could this be the turning point?

What are you talking about. I said they were both good keepers but one was clearly better than the other how is that unfair?
1 has the potential to be a good keeper the other has the potential to be world class.

You said one has the potential to be world class, and the other only a 'good' keeper. Thus, you were judging them before they're even NEAR their maturity as keepers. Thus, you're being unfair on both.

Ferdinand off with hamstring injury, Jones on. No subs left for us now. If we're going to win this we have to do it with the players on the pitch.

Back