West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

Kuyt's signing a new contract...
N'gog should be loaned
Maxi should stay
Aurelio's good when fit

Kuyt is not a winger plain and simple. He has his bright moments but for most games he is dire. Plus we can't really rely on him as a striker either.

Maxi is awful too. Plain and simple. We can get a much better winger than him.

Aurelio is far too injury prone and getting on as well. If he stays for cheap wages then I guess he can stay as a backup.

N'gog is really really dire as well and hasn't shown any signs if improving.

Watched on Tv....very entertaining game. Liverpool played awful and Cole is just ****.
Suarez played pretty bad expect the assist...lost the ball so many times.

And the young boy Wilson is still far away from a Pl starter.

I'll name some...

Poulsen
Konchesky
Cole (waste of wages)
Aurelio
Kuyt
Maxi
Skrtel (unless he plays better)
N'gog

Replace all of them with better players.

Poulsen hasn't really had a chance to adapt to the English game, so it's unfair to judge.

Konchesky is decent back-up for us.

Cole when in form is one of the best players in the league at what he does.

Aurelio same as Cole.

Kuyt is one of our best players, give 110% every game and gets goals.

Skrtel is a good defender, should stay.

N'Gog is good back-up who will sit on the bench and not moan.

Then who would be backups to these better players?

We can replace them in the summer. We need a serious overhaul in this team or we will never be back to the top four. I thought that would be pretty obvious.

Watched on Tv....very entertaining game. Liverpool played awful and Cole is just ****.
Suarez played pretty bad expect the assist...lost the ball so many times.

And the young boy Wilson is still far away from a Pl starter.
Seriously?
Did you not see N'Gog today or maybe against Sparta Prague?

He tops Joe Cole in being *****, any day of the week (Point of this sentence - N'gog is bigger **** than Joe Cole can become)

I actually think people have been being harsh about Danny Wilson, sure he made a couple of mistakes, but it was his Prem debut, and he's only 18, it's to be expected!!! He got into some good positions, held up the ball well on ocassions, made some decent attacking runs to offer support. I'm very excited about watching him and Kelly grow up.

So, after seeing him as LB second half and CB first half, where would you say he plays better?

West Ham were full of confidence and we had little. A poor performance and we left it too late to make anything of the game. Just push on and secure an European place hopefully. We have a big game next and we have to make a big improvement to beat top of the league United.

I'll name some...

Poulsen
Konchesky
Cole (waste of wages)
Aurelio
Kuyt
Maxi
Skrtel (unless he plays better)
N'gog

Replace all of them with better players.

Only 2 of them played today... doesn't have any sense. Btw Kuyt was one of the best on the pitch if you ask me..

fixed framed call it whatever you like...

You don't do Liverpool fans any favours mate. I can see you're passionate, but that's a lame excuse. We were outplayed today, and to claim that it was fixed is pretty ridiculous. We lost, it's a blow but not the end of the world. We can take plenty from the game, but calling it a fix will not get you anything except for abuse.

Poulsen hasn't really had a chance to adapt to the English game, so it's unfair to judge.

Don't care, he's *****.

No he isn't. Aurelio/Johnson/Insua is fine by me. No need for him.

No he isn't, half the time he does absolutely nothing.

Aurelio same as Cole.

Agreed, keep him.

Agreed, keep him.

No he isn't, he is dump.

IMO send him out on loan, not good enough atm.

He needs to improve fast then as we have no depth in midfield and can't rely on a player who isn't used to the English game

I haven't seen anything from Konchesky to suggest he is premier league level. Did you watch any of his games this season?

I haven't seen him demonstrate any of this, this season. He doesn't deserve those wages at all. Ship up or ship out I say.

Aurelio same as Cole.

I guess he can be good as a backup player. Can't rely on him as a first teamer.

He gives 110% but he simply isn't good enough as a winger. He can't cross at all and we need that for a player like Carroll.

He has been poor this season and responsible for a lot of goals today

Needs to improve

Great result for West Ham, much needed win for them. Not the way Liverpool wanted to prepare for the game next week.

Only 2 of them played today... doesn't have any sense. Btw Kuyt was one of the best on the pitch if you ask me..

Not just talking about today but the entire season. I didn't see anything for Kuyt today. Only two players which give it their all was Glen and Suarez.

I actually think people have been being harsh about Danny Wilson, sure he made a couple of mistakes, but it was his Prem debut, and he's only 18, it's to be expected!!! He got into some good positions, held up the ball well on ocassions, made some decent attacking runs to offer support. I'm very excited about watching him and Kelly grow up.

So, after seeing him as LB second half and CB first half, where would you say he plays better?

If u ask me it is very smart move form Kenny to play the youngsters in the Pl this year cause they will get more experience for the next. We will finish fifth, sixth or seventh so it doesn't really matter.

Not just talking about today but the entire season. I didn't see anything for Kuyt today. Only two players which give it their all was Glen and Suarez.
For the money Suarez receives, he should be giving 200 %... If I was playing and was getting the cash he is getting, i'd run my *** of so hard in every game, that I'd practically get sent to the hospital after every match.

Kelly gave it his all when he was on the pitch. Kuyt always gives it his all. Carragher played a decent game, but there were a couple of mistakes. Wilson showed great potential. Glen Johnson played a good game. Meireles made good runs but was disappointing at times. Lucas was lost because no-one was supporting him in the middle, Meireles +_ Gerrard were too busy getting forward and losing the ball.

IMO, Suarez didn't play that well apart from a couple of runs.

Kelly gave it his all when he was on the pitch. Kuyt always gives it his all. Carragher played a decent game, but there were a couple of mistakes. Wilson showed great potential. Glen Johnson played a good game. Meireles made good runs but was disappointing at times. Lucas was lost because no-one was supporting him in the middle, Meireles +_ Gerrard were too busy getting forward and losing the ball.

IMO, Suarez didn't play that well apart from a couple of runs.

Forgot about Kelly because he got injured early on :mad: Defensively though we were very poor which was reflected in the score line. That Cole goal being a perfect demonstration.

Also you can't really fault Suarez. We had no control over the midfield the entire game and he was isolated when getting forward.

You don't do Liverpool fans any favours mate. I can see you're passionate, but that's a lame excuse. We were outplayed today, and to claim that it was fixed is pretty ridiculous. We lost, it's a blow but not the end of the world. We can take plenty from the game, but calling it a fix will not get you anything except for abuse.

I am sorry for that I am just saying what I think. U can't play well in 7 matches and concede only 1 goal in 7 matches, and then in 1 match you concede 3 goals and you are totally outplayed. There's something strange in here. No offense to anyone.