What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
im not surprised, i look through old threads sometimes and theres no arguments, shame i came along really, though i wasnt here till october 2009

Coming back from Milan yesterday and after a busy day I thought i would try and get to sleep on the plane back but unfortunately I find out im sitting next to this monstrously obese guy who is taking up half my chair, not only that but he is also using me as a pillow. So frustrating :@

Jobless Chavs.

People who type 'of' instead of 'have'. . "he could of gone through the middle"..

People who use the word 'What' incorrectly... "Did you go clubbin like what we did??".

Some Americans and their arrogance, plus the never ending flow of bullshit that comes out of their mouth.

Pro ana. (Pro anorexic people who believe it can be a lifestyle)

Glory hunting Man Utd fans.

Scousers definately ((completely ironic of course me being a scouser.)
no no i think itll have them little kids who smoke and think there boss.:)

The smell in none English owned corner shops :@

Standing in dog ****

Glory hunters!

The gradual americanisation of the English language.

Last edited:
I totally agree with JP about that Go Compare advert - it just makes you wanna slap the ****. The Halixax adverts **** me right off too, especially the new ones where they all sit pretending to be dj's :@

Agree with Joel and JP. Infact I work in a cash and carry and just hate the non brits who own corner shops they are the rudest people I have ever met.

People that preach to me.
I am an athiest. I have nothing against the Christian religion, however when my christian friends try to convert me, it annoys me because I have my own beliefs. Also the christians that attempt to scare you into the religion, like saying you'll go to **** if you don't believe in it. It's not very christian

Back