What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Gordon Brown ...
Tax ...
The Government ...
Footballers who moan for more money, bastards ...

English people who pronounce and spell things in the 'American-English' language ...
English people who use words out of their ACTUAL definitions

Facebook!

People who misuse the word literaly.

Like it will literaly blow your mind or these guys are literally trading leather.

People who misuse the word literaly.

Like it will literaly blow your mind or these guys are literally trading leather.

Jamie Redknapps the worst for it, Lee linked me to a list of like 50 quotes where he used it incorrectly

Jamie Redknapp is an idiot, so not too surprising.

After an experience today, I've decided to add 'people who assume they can keep your change just because it's a small amount without me having offered'.

Theyallways do that in a shop up my way. I never let them have it even if its only a penny.

Cheating twats on Modern Warfare 2.

Oh and Nick Collins,particularly that gay raggy tash:

Jamie Redknapps the worst for it, Lee linked me to a list of like 50 quotes where he used it incorrectly

http://www.parryphernalia.com/?page_id=1019

1. “Alonso and Sissoko have been picked to literally sit in front of the back four.” on the Liverpool midfielders taking it easy for the Champions League game against Barcelona.

2. “Drogba literally destroyed Senderos today.” after the Carling Cup final.

3. “He’s literally left Ben Haim for dead there.” The post-match analysis of Liverpool v Chelsea,

4. “Evra’s literally left him for dead there.” commentating on the Community Shield.

5. “Centre forwards have the ability to make time stand still. And when Chopra got the ball, it literally did just that.”

6. “This new ball is going quicker than ever - it literally explodes off the player’s foot.”

7. “Alonso and Sissoko have been picked to literally sit in front of the back four.” Jamie Redknapp on the Liverpool midfielders taking it easy for the Champions League game against Barcelona.

8. ‘He’s literally turned him inside out.’

9. “That cross to Rooney was literally on a plate”

10. “Centre forwards have the ability to make time stand still. And when Chopra got the ball, it literally did just that.”

11. “He literally turns into a greyhound” Talking about Michael Owen

12. “That could literally kick start their season” - on Man City vs Chelsea

13. “Scholes has such a great footballing brain. He’ll see a picture in his head and literally paint it in front of you.”

14. “He had to cut back inside onto his left, because he literally hasn’t got a right foot”

15. “He literally chopped him in half in that challenge”

16. “The ball is literally glued to Messi’s boot”

17. “Messi literally sends people out of the stadium with his skill”

18. “Wayne Rooney literally destroyed Tottenham on his own.”

19. “Cissé literally has pace to burn”

20. “He literally turned on a sixpence”

21. “Gerrard has been amazing. He’s literally covered every blade of grass on the pitch”

22. “He’s literally sold the defender a dummy”

23. “Martin Jol’s head is literally on the chopping block.”

24. “The crowd behind the goal are literally going insane.”

People who are easily offended.

People who try and force their views on other people. AKA Leona Lewis. ****.

People who cant spell the name of the team they support?:S lol.

People who keep joining retarded "I LOL'D" groups on facebook. Seriously, Dyjgtiy?

People who keep joining retarded "I LOL'D" groups on facebook. Seriously, Dyjgtiy?

And the ones you have to join to see what the picture is, half of them aren't even slightly funny.

Oh and the 'If Mr Bean was in ... He would look like this.' Argh.

''Join this group for a free I-Pad'' (or equivalent techno must have) facebook groups. Such utter bullshit, why do people even bother joining?

People who are easily offended.

i.e. 95% of this forum, no doubt this comment will offend

People who cant spell the name of the team they support?:S lol.

lol? who cant spell the name of their own team?

''Join this group for a free I-Pad'' (or equivalent techno must have) facebook groups. Such utter bullshit, why do people even bother joining?

/points at Redders

People who are disabled and park in regular spaces.

people who cant choose the correct option from:

their/there/they're

Last edited:
Back