What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
i hate bad drivers, its either going like way past the speed limit or driving way too slow and holding the traffic up honestly how did they past their driving test!.

Disillusioned fans of any sport. Those kind who say something like "Cheltenham Town will get promoted to the Premiership in consecutive years, we are the best team in the league..." that kind of irritating fan (No offence to any Cheltenham fans, just a random club entered my head)

Disillusioned fans of any sport. Those kind who say something like "Cheltenham Town will get promoted to the Premiership in consecutive years, we are the best team in the league..." that kind of irritating fan (No offence to any Cheltenham fans, just a random club entered my head)

Not directly aimed at you or any united fan on this forum but the part where you said "we are the best team in the league" thats mostly man utd fans saying them kind of things.

i think bristol rovers will be in the premiership in the next 20 years? am i disillusioned?

Not directly aimed at you or any united fan on this forum but the part where you said "we are the best team in the league" thats mostly man utd fans saying them kind of things.
I knew somebody was going to point that out but if I am honest, I don't personally know any Man Utd fan who is like that but I can see where you are coming from. All I know is that I am not a cocky person by nature so I would never be heard saying a remark like that. The Football League show where the e-mails and texts are being read out is full of people like that, check it out to fully understand what I mean, it's a bit of a **** show but it's a good example of what I'm trying to say :)

I knew somebody was going to point that out but if I am honest, I don't personally know any Man Utd fan who is like that but I can see where you are coming from. All I know is that I am not a cocky person by nature so I would never be heard saying a remark like that. The Football League show where the e-mails and texts are being read out is full of people like that, check it out to fully understand what I mean, it's a bit of a **** show but it's a good example of what I'm trying to say :)

Yeh i get your point, but thats why i said it wasnt directly aimed at you or anyone else on this forum:) but im the total opposite to you lol got millions of friends in real life who support man utd and are cocky as **** they are always saying things like arsenal are a bag of **** and etc but they all shut up now since they lost to leeds haha lol went round my friends to watch it aswell and they were all man utd fans about 15 of them and just me and my brother were arsenal fans i ****** myself couldnt stop laughing.

Last edited:
Yeh i get your point, but thats why i said it wasnt directly aimed at you or anyone else on this forum:) but im the total opposite to you lol got millions of friends in real life who support man utd and are cocky as **** they are always saying things like arsenal are a bag of **** and etc but they all shut up when they lost to leeds haha lol went round my friends to watch it aswell and they were all man utd fans about 15 of them and just me and my brother were arsenal fans i ****** myself couldnt stop laughing.
that would be paradise for me

i also hate campers on modern warfare 2

On similar weird note, most of the knobheads I know are Arsenal fans. In fairness, all of them are prats all of the time but every year it's "Arsenal are gonna win da league" in a drunken tone. They literally are like SAF with their remarks on the referee and can never accept defeat when they are beaten. It's that kind of fan for every team in every sport that I can't stand.

if your a teenager like them yoy should have given them a good beating, bullies think theyre cool but they will have no lives when theyre older

I dont believe in violence, there was a big age difference aswell they looked like 9 years old so i dont want to beat the **** out a little kid.

Back on topic I hate people who rings your door bell and runs off, ill get them next time with a electic buzzer haha.

oh fair enough, nine year olds lighting someones hair on fire, what the **** is wrong with this country, was it in the rough part of town, or was it in a normal suburban area

Gatid, what part of London you from? sounds like **** :S....

actually i went to the new den to watch millwall v bristol rovers last season and i saw a bristol rovers fan kicking the **** out of a millwall fan, hate millwall though, no different to what they do

Gatid, what part of London you from? sounds like **** :S....

I was born in London but my parents moved Leicestershire about seven years ago to have a better life actually, Its quite a good place to live but leicestershire is the kind of place where young teenagers get pregnant and their children grow up without any discipline so they dont know the meaning between right and wrong.

Like i said a good place loads of places to socialize with friends and etc just the kids that let it down big time.

Last edited:
every city has its rough areas, bristol is apparently the 8th best city in england to live in, but there are some terrible kids there, one kid went on to make bombs in his flat...............

Back