What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People who breathe REALLY loudly and whistle. XD

Poor spelling/grammar.
Most football fans
Peoples views were they haven't been bothered to think of more sides of the arguement, completely stereotypical views.Etc, on immigration for example.
Talent Shows
MTV

Poor spelling/grammar.
Most football fans
Peoples views were they haven't been bothered to think of more sides of the arguement, completely stereotypical views.Etc, on immigration for example.
Talent Shows
MTV

You must hate me them.

Window cleaners who come and clean the windows without asking. So ******* awkward when you getting changed after coming out the shower and you come in and then you see an old man staring at you through the window. **** my life. :@

1. people who chew with their mouth open.
2. waiters who, when you open your hand waiting for the change, put it on the table... I opened my hand for some reason, rite?
3. Hulk
4. Cristian Rodriguez
5. MTV rap

anybody who thinks a car with less than 2.0 litres is decent
people who cant accept other peoples opinions
unpoliteness
hull city fans

anybody who thinks a car with less than 2.0 litres is decent
people who cant accept other peoples opinions
unpoliteness
hull city fans

not trying to pick an argument, so what about, say a 10 plate ford fiesta zetec s. is that not decent?

- People who eat/drink stuff from my shelf in the fridge.

Probably the most annoying thing about sharing a house at Uni.

People who say FML.

I always see this on FB. 1st thought is 'Why are all the emo kids playing Football Manager live..?!'

And then I realise, no, they are just being emo ****.

Arent you directly contradicting yourself there a bit?

Exactly what I thought when I read it, what a fool.

Being a 3rd year student I have many:

• People who leave rubbish on the side when the bin is 2 feet away
  • People who leave pans on the side to "soak" for about 3 weeks
  • People who deny said pans are theirs even though I seen them use it
  • People who do not wash up properly
  • People who do not wash up at all
  • People who leave skidmarks in the toilet....
  • Girls who leave jamrags in the overflowing toilet bin....
  • People who steal my butter
  • People who never contribute household items such as binbags/washing up liquid yet use them all the time
  • People who dont empty the bins, just add item after item until you have an overflowing pile of ****
Rant over.....

People (American girls in particular) who finish every sentence in a higher voice tone as if they are asking a question. ******* Morons.

People who don't indicate, and scream at me for crossing the road when they are turning. If you don't ******* indicate, I don't know that your ******* turning, ***** !!

Peter Lawell- Arrogant *****.

People who listen to an Ipod with their friends, you know, one earphone each, and then one switches the song, and all that you hear, is " Aw, Wit yae daein, that wis a pure hevy mental song ". It probably isn't said like that in England, but if it's a "pure hevy mental song", it obviously isn't that good if you can't remember the name of it.

Lady Gaga- She's *****.

Pyramid schemes.
Desperate people who thought they were going to get rich quick, trolling around facebook pages and message boards, screaming out for people to join them on the road to success.

You made your bed!! Now f**k off and lay in it.

Back