What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Ok,lets get back on topic. This is supposed to by a tongue in cheek thread not a serious argument.

Agreed.
My apologies.

Another pet hate of mine is guys in ****** little cars, driving like they have something to prove.
You know the type?
Guy in his 30's or 40's, in a 1 litre micra, cutting you up, driving up your *** on back roads etc..

My big Pet hate. is boy racers. There the reason i have to pay 1300 a year for ******* insurance

Obnoxious people, snow, that type of rain that doesn't seem to be falling just drifting, the Windows 7 adverts, people at my work scratching all the CDs, Christmas being advertised in September, boy racers who "pimp" **** cars to make them look even shittier, SPL, SFL, SFA and Dundee FC

boy racers who "pimp" **** cars to make them look even shittier,

XD
Yeah, I was over in Yorkshire with some mates a few years ago and was walking through this shithole in Keighly. We passed a load of Indian guys standing around a crappy Hyundai Accent, with a badly fitted bodykit and an exhaust that you could climb into.

They looked so proud of themselves XD

Got a new one. i just thought i would share,

Being Sent off in football becuase you 6 foot 8 and nearly 16 stone. so to a ref that means in eveery 50-50 you commit the foul. Causing an aggressive streak to come out. which then means you get sent off for going to far with a tackle.

David Gold. He seems to be on TV all the time.

Chairmen and directors in general who hog the limelight get on my nerves.

England flags at non-England matches.

Overuse of text language in non-text places -- although I do like lol, lol -- especially when spoken. The amount of people I know who spell the word think as fink and... you get the picture. It's a shame because it took thousands of years to evolve from 'Ug, ug, ugga, bug,' to a fully fledged and beautiful set of languages.

People with chips on their shoulders.
You are who you are.
If somebody is richer than you, just accept it.
If somebody is more intelligent than you, just accept it.

Either improve your own situation with hard work or go play a game of 'Hide and go **** yourself'.

People beating you after hitting you with a red shell yards from the line on Mario Kart. *******. :'(

People beating you after hitting you with a red shell yards from the line on Mario Kart. *******. :'(
so true mike, also i seem to get zapped into a midget near the end XD

Reminds me of Blur, everytime im going to win, zap, lightning hits me and i lose.

Fat people going to McDonalds etc and ordering Supersize, and a Diet Coke.....W T F

People broadcasting mobile phone conversations to the rest of the room/bus etc

Boy Racers who think their 1985 Vauxhall Nova is the greatest rust-bucket on the planet.

russian transvestites ....

Transvestite-Italian-Prime-Minister--32772.jpg

i no the pics fake lol

Back