What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Britney Spears

Madonna

White people who think they are black

People who dont know their **** from their head, and pretend to be experts on certain subjects.:@

fmlegend2010 you need to drop your ****** bigoted views please.

People who eat ridiculously loud, you know the ones who make enough sound to pop someones eardrum when eating starburst, and the ones who eat with their mouth open, ****** me off

Sneezing without being blessed. And people who don't pardon themselves after burping. Argh..

Anyone who drives on the road when Im out driving or riding. ( icluding slow and too fast drivers. Lorry drivers, caravan's and old people )
Chav's ( the thug ones ) and there stupid saxo's!!!!! one day i will randomly get out and start smashing your poxy 1 litre bag of ****.
Cheats.
Losing at anything.
All foreigners especially the americans who say there irish ggrrrrrr
queue cutters especially car queues!!!!
Ignorant drivers who think all bikers are holigans therefore try to smash you of the road causing you to nearly die!!!
Obnoxious people, rude people ( a.k.a farters etc...) Lazy people
Women who complain about doing men jobs but get paid the same and get away with it!!!
People who take the **** out of you but can't take it themselves.
As you can see i hate many things lol the list is endless|)

when you pass the ball to a stranger when theyve knocked the ball towards you and they dont say thanks these people re what i call "*****"

Anyone who drives on the road when Im out driving or riding. ( icluding slow and too fast drivers. Lorry drivers, caravan's and old people )
Chav's ( the thug ones ) and there stupid saxo's!!!!! one day i will randomly get out and start smashing your poxy 1 litre bag of ****.
Cheats.
Losing at anything.
All foreigners especially the americans who say there irish ggrrrrrr
queue cutters especially car queues!!!!
Ignorant drivers who think all bikers are holigans therefore try to smash you of the road causing you to nearly die!!!
Obnoxious people, rude people ( a.k.a farters etc...) Lazy people
Women who complain about doing men jobs but get paid the same and get away with it!!!
People who take the **** out of you but can't take it themselves.
As you can see i hate many things lol the list is endless|)

When you are enjoying a cup of tea/coffee, you dunk your biscuit, and you hold it there for too long, and it snaps, and starts to sink, you decide to fish it out, and burn your fingers.

- People chewing food with their mouths open.
- People who make extra-loud swallowing noises when drinking something.
- People who leave hair in the ******* shower/bath.
- People who eat/drink stuff from my shelf in the fridge.
- People in general.

I've had a bad day. <)

- People chewing food with their mouths open.
- People who make extra-loud swallowing noises when drinking something.
- People who leave hair in the ******* shower/bath.
- People who eat/drink stuff from my shelf in the fridge.
- People in general.

I've had a bad day. <)

so your brother then lol?

• People that don't say please and thankyou, manners don't cost anything so why won't they give it a go.
  • Friends after 4 years, who you think are your friends (why wouldn't you, it's been 4 years) but as soon as your back is turned they steal your ****. You know who you are!!!!
  • Bill Gates
  • Anything that Richard Branson has touched ie:Virgin trains, media, mobile etc

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:06 AM ----------

Tim Westwood, you're not a gangster or american, infact your a 40+ white english guy, it's about time you grew up!

Last edited:
Back