What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Ashley Cole ******* himself laughing as he walked off the plane.

Ashley Cole ******* himself laughing as he walked off the plane.

isaw that aswell and i was thinking wtf is he laughing for him and 22 other wankers let our whole country down and his laughing ?? he was proberly thinking bout all the moneyhe is gunna earn in the upcoming season at chelsea which him or no other footballer deserve

When you post a visitor message to a user on FM Base, and instead of posting back to your page, they reply on theirs, meaning you can't tell if they have responded :@

adrian chiles.

peter drurys massive patronisation of ghana and africa. ****

I hate Wayne ******* Rooney,his sorry *** cant even score 1 goal in the World Cup

Germans.

No matter what you when, they manage to break my heart. It doesnt matter that we have better quality players, that they might be in experience, that they are not as "good" as once befoe, they still manage to ruin my summer in 90 minutes of pure ****.

The popularity of fantasising you have OCD's because its cool.

"I have an OCD in brushing my teeth because i brush my teeth everyday and also with food because i have to eat food everyday lololol"

Melodramatic ******.

Lazy people who claim stupidy when they arent that dumb.

the fact that Capello says he'll choose form players and then doesn't pick Tom Huddlestone and we end up with Michael Carrick.

Back