What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Ashley Cole ******* himself laughing as he walked off the plane.

isaw that aswell and i was thinking wtf is he laughing for him and 22 other wankers let our whole country down and his laughing ?? he was proberly thinking bout all the moneyhe is gunna earn in the upcoming season at chelsea which him or no other footballer deserve

Surely it should be the rest of the team (minus James) that should be your pet hate for under performing massively.

IMO only James and Cole would get pass marks

Surely it should be the rest of the team (minus James) that should be your pet hate for under performing massively.

Yeah Cole is one of the only England players to come out the WC with any credit.

It was him laughing his head off as he walked off the plane that was my pet hate.

The rest of the team played ***** yes, but thats a little more annoying than a simple pet hate.

It was him laughing his head off as he walked off the plane that was my pet hate.

The rest of the team played ***** yes, but thats a little more annoying than a simple pet hate.

Good point :)

A major pet hate on the way..

The fact that the British Government gave Irish 'Travellers' legal status as an ethnic minority. Granting them more legal rights and protection than Me and You.
They are pushing for it over here now. :@
They have the same DNA as every other caucasian Irish and English person.. They are not a different ethnic group.

I watched a discussion on a current affairs show last night and my blood was boiling.
Everytime a person challenged them on it (including a college prof who ran a study of their DNA), all they came back with was the following drivel..
"I HAVE TRAVELLER BLOOD IN ME WHEN I WAS BORN...I WILL ALWAYS HAVE TRAVELLER BLOOD IN ME!!!!"..

What is it??? Some sort of magic blood or something?

Rant over.

The fact that the British Government gave Irish 'Travellers' legal status as an ethnic minority. Granting them more legal rights and protection than Me and You.
They have the same DNA as every other caucasian Irish and English person.. They are not a different ethnic group.

I watched a discussion on a current affairs show last night and my blood was boiling.
Everytime a person challenged them on it (including a college prof who ran a study of their DNA), all they came back with was the following drivel..
"I HAVE TRAVELLER BLOOD IN ME WHEN I WAS BORN...I WILL ALWAYS HAVE TRAVELLER BLOOD IN ME!!!!"..

Rant over.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkOJs6QVHI"]YouTube- My Favourite Scene From The Movie "******"[/ame]

I ******' hate pikies! :wub:

Rant over.

Are you Tony Martin in disguise? :P

the farmer who shot 2 burglars whilst fleeing his property I think

The McD's WC advert

My current pet hate:

Mini-mods, you know who you are.

Leave it to the staff, half the time you guys are wrong anyway...

Americans who call the English language American.You ignorant ******!

20 likes suggests people agree! tbh i hate many americans in general. they are SO big headed as a collective nation. also they way they cream over their flag gets under my skin. and finally when they try and do an english/ scottish/ welsh accent and sound like the feckin queen, it soooo annoying. of course im not saying its all of them but it does seem to be the vast majority.

phew, rant over

i hate it when american tv shows use the most steryotypical English characters possible. No America, we aren't all posh and and drink tea while practicing morris dancing in our spare time!

chavs
white van men
lorry drivers
slappers
liars
cheats
people who sit in the middle or right hand lane onthe motorway for no reason
elderly drivers (is there really a need to do 10mph in a 30 mph zone!?)
arrogance
bad sense of humour
women with daddy issues
when england go to penalties
work
all my ex girlfriends

and probably a heck of a lot more.

****** EMA. what exactly is it for may i ask? just funding teenagers at least 50 per cent of whom will use it to go out and buy booz and cause trouble. then the government complain about troublemaking kids. YOU ARE THE ONES FUNDING IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

(and the other 50% wont spend it on anything education related, GUARENTEED)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

i hate it when american tv shows use the most steryotypical English characters possible. No America, we aren't all posh and and drink tea while practicing morris dancing in our spare time!

couldnt agree more fella. dont forget we *** the queen and love crumpets and cucumber sandwiches and all have names like phillip tommyrot or alexander pettycoat

****** EMA. what exactly is it for may i ask? just funding teenagers at least 50 per cent of whom will use it to go out and buy booz and cause trouble. then the government complain about troublemaking kids. YOU ARE THE ONES FUNDING IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

couldnt agree more fella. dont forget we *** the queen and love crumpets and cucumber sandwiches and all have names like phillip tommyrot or alexander pettycoat
most people use it for traveling to school :S

Completely agree, during college me and Sean both got EMA. I used mine to pay for my bus far and lunch during the week. Meanwhile the other 50% (i.e. Sean) was always just sat around in his room tweaking.

Think of it more as a financial insentive to get educated, I know some people who wouldn't have bothered with college if it wasn't for EMA so it's helped them out in the long run and they'll most likely pay back that money in taxes so it's not as bad as you make out.

On topic I hate stuck up people who think they are above other people just because they wear topman/american apparrel clothes.

Back