What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
people introducing themselves even though they have been around for ages

Ppl whoo talkk lak dizzzz. Cutting off letters in words if far enough, but replacing one or more letters with another letter that's not even in the word is way too far, e.g. people who say lak instead of like. Where the **** is the a in like? :@

7 year old kids who walk around the park smoking and looking so stupid, putting there hoods up and blasting out rave music from their phones, my mate puts his hood up and follows them around until they turn around, then he turns round with them. It's pretty funny.

Yes they can be such ******. Being a driver myself I depise bus lanes but for the life of me I cannot understand why cabs are allowed to use bus lanes. They are private, for profit and are not providing an essential service so why should they get to drive in bus lanes when the rest of us don't. Grrrrrrrr

Durham are one of the only counties not to allow taxis in bus lanes |) :wub:

people who hang outside your house for hours blasting their rave music it really annoys me

I agree with JP Woody.
I freaking hate taxi drivers, or most of them. They dont know how to drive, seriously.

... americans with stupid accents that come on cod and when they have like 1 more kill than me call me a noob and when i nuke them they still call me a noob what ******* losers :)
also people who barge me in the street i just feel like kicking their heads in
small people that think their really hard when they cant even reach your face
chavs
justin bieber (enough said)
fat girls that hang around with fit girls

7 year old kids who walk around the park smoking and looking so stupid, putting there hoods up and blasting out rave music from their phones, my mate puts his hood up and follows them around until they turn around, then he turns round with them. It's pretty funny.

Yeah, I mean if your gonna smoke at least get the most out of the death infested sticks :)

... americans with stupid accents that come on cod and when they have like 1 more kill than me call me a noob and when i nuke them they still call me a noob what ******* losers :)
chavs

they need to fit in !

chavs

All of them.

when your texting someone and someone phones you...

Taxi Drivers. A law to themselves, they think our traffic laws don't apply to them. U turns in the middle of busy high streets, charge what they like, and for some reason they never use their indicators either, greedy lazy twats too.

To top it all off one has just been to court up here for refusing to let a disabled person in his car. What a *****.

sweeping generalisations! ;)

The odd crisp that is way over flavoured. Leaves the same taste in your mouth for ages, no matter the amount of brushing you do or chewing gum you have.

People who eat loudly. There was this guy sitting behind me on the train on my way home from uni tonight - he was eating chips SO loudly. *CRUCH CRUNCH CRUNCH*

I wanted to turn around and punch him in the face...

Back