What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People slagging you off for being "rich", last time I checked that was a good thing. Idiots.

People who have cars bought for them when they're 12...

Ridiculous/Unnecessary facebook status'. Usually the person's every action.

The Bristol Rovers scouting system.

Apparently Charlie Austin isn't good enough for League 1. Idiots :(

There are a few things that really do my nut in.

1. People that wear shorts with socks and sandals. The higher the socks, the worse.
2. People that wear running shoes with Jeans.
3. Fat girls that thing there hot and feel the best way to prove this to the rest of the world is to buy the smallest sized skirt available.

There are a few things that really do my nut in.

1. People that wear shorts with socks and sandals. The higher the socks, the worse.
2. People that wear running shoes with Jeans.
3. Fat girls that thing there hot and feel the best way to prove this to the rest of the world is to buy the smallest sized skirt available.

All 3 of these are common sights in Bristol :S

People who add extra letterssss to wordsssssss.

People who add extra letterssss to wordsssssss.

Aww, there's nothing wrong with that, surely! It's just for emphasisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

People who are 'In a band'

I have no problem with people who are in a band, but you get so many people (particularly emo/greb types and loads of people around uni) who mince about going on about how they're 'In a band' and seeem to be able to talk about little else other than what ****** music they're playing and some pissy gig they're doing in a youth club.

Most of the time their band is a group of talentless bottomfeeders who have been playing intruments for a couple of months and suddenly think they're God's gift to music,"Oh dude, check out my band's myspace page, we've got some rad tunes".

I'm in a a band its proper mint im the drummer and we play gigs in cafes in manchester!!

Go Compare adverts!!
Without being racist I don't like people who come to Britain and think they own the place:@

Internet 'humour', that includes a picture of a cat, with something supposed to be funny under it. G A Y

f-Funny-Cat-3539_FAIL.jpg

I understand you love of humour, but at least keep it marginally on topic:)

People with double standards... ;)

Taxi Drivers. A law to themselves, they think our traffic laws don't apply to them. U turns in the middle of busy high streets, charge what they like, and for some reason they never use their indicators either, greedy lazy twats too.

To top it all off one has just been to court up here for refusing to let a disabled person in his car. What a *****.

People who mug / attack old people. Really ***** me off when I hear it on the news :@

Taxi Drivers. A law to themselves, they think our traffic laws don't apply to them. U turns in the middle of busy high streets, charge what they like, and for some reason they never use their indicators either, greedy lazy twats too.

To top it all off one has just been to court up here for refusing to let a disabled person in his car. What a *****.

Yes they can be such ******. Being a driver myself I depise bus lanes but for the life of me I cannot understand why cabs are allowed to use bus lanes. They are private, for profit and are not providing an essential service so why should they get to drive in bus lanes when the rest of us don't. Grrrrrrrr

Back