What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
food going done the wrong way and you end up choking on it :'(

HICCUPS got them right now :'(

When you're wearing light coloured trousers/shorts and you get splashback from a urinal :@

Girls who are really smart in school, but pretend to stupid as **** outside!

That old women on the bus who always sits on the outside seat so you cant sit next to her, and you end up standing up! Im not gonner ******* kill you let me sit down

When you're wearing light coloured trousers/shorts and you get splashback from a urinal :@

Or even worse, washing your hands afterwards and the tap water splashes your crotch area. :S Just one of those things in life that no matter how much you try to convince people with the truth they still won't believe you.

People who say 'nuff said. 'Nuff? Seriously?

Those cocky year 7's and 8's that are always there, and do nothing but shout, run around and be general twats.

The way 16 year old's are classified as Adults :@

THAT!

I have to get my mates to buy my tickets now!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

When your sat at the top of the stand, and stewards ask you to sit down?

Would love to know why?

Reserved seats at away matches so all the young, loud contingent are spread out creating a ***** atmosphere in the away end :(

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

THAT!

I have to get my mates to buy my tickets now!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

When your sat at the top of the stand, and stewards ask you to sit down?

Would love to know why?
MK Dons stewards are the worst, telling everyone to sit down, every five seconds.

Conceding 2 goals in the last fifteen minutes to stop your team being promoted

Add armchair fans to my list... Can't stand them with there ****** excuses for supporting a club or not being able to watch them play :@

People who don't have a life so they result to fancying popstars and have an unhealthy obsession with them. Also people leaving chargers on during the night:|

Add armchair fans to my list... Can't stand them with there ****** excuses for supporting a club or not being able to watch them play :@

Such as "Yeah, I've been on the waiting list for twenty years" What twats they are.

/Sarcasm (H)

Those chavs that walk around with their hands down their tracksuit bottoms holding their non-existent balls.

Such as "Yeah, I've been on the waiting list for twenty years" What twats they are.

/Sarcasm (H)
"Too expensive"
"Too hard to get tickets"
"Too far away"

Why f*cking support them then if you have tons of ****** excuses, **** off back to your armchair and switch on your Sky box.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Those chavs that walk around with their hands down their tracksuit bottoms holding their non-existent balls.
Chavs in Newcastle :O

Back