What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Add armchair fans to my list... Can't stand them with there ****** excuses for supporting a club or not being able to watch them play :@

I do actually have a valid excuse for not seeing Newcastle play. I live around 1000 miles away from SJP, which makes it a little tricky to get to every week.

I do actually have a valid excuse for not seeing Newcastle play. I live around 1000 miles away from SJP, which makes it a little tricky to get to every week.
Well your an exception and I guess that when you lived in England you went to see Newcastle play, Me Hopes.

Also people leaving chargers on during the night:|

I charge my phone every night (it's a must - I'm either in work, on my laptop or my phone) and electric shaver every so often. :)

Well your an exception and I guess that when you lived in England you went to see Newcastle play, Me Hopes.

Yep, had a season ticket for three years, and went to a few games before that.

I charge my phone every night (it's a must - I'm either in work, on my laptop or my phone) and electric shaver every so often. :)

Me too. It the best time to charge a phone anyways, as it is the only time I don't use my phone, or I am out all day and most of the night.

People who are offended by the word '******'.

man utd's inability to defend a 2 goal lead and the asian fans who go to old trafford which makes it even harder to get tickets
At least the Asian fans are loyal, i.e. have season tickets, unlike armchair fans like yourself :P.

They're Asian so they're not allowed to like Football?! Discrimination.

Yes they are. Its the ones who obviously have no clue about what is going on and the ones who have gone just to take a few photos who annoy. I love the asian fans by the bench though. There legends

Yes they are. Its the ones who obviously have no clue about what is going on and the ones who have gone just to take a few photos who annoy. I love the asian fans by the bench though. There legends
They are called tourists, you racist ****.

At least the Asian fans are loyal, i.e. have season tickets, unlike armchair fans like yourself :P.

i was actually going to go to OT today but when one of the few chances i get to watch united, saracens have a home game on a saturday not a sunday :S

Those people who drown themselves in doederant/aftershave to cover the BO. And instead you get the mixture of Old Spice and BO.:S

Yeah i know their tourists but then stupid fans like you will then rave on about how OT has no atmosphere
Old Trafford has no atmosphere :P

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Those people who drown themselves in doederant/aftershave to cover the BO. And instead you get the mixture of Old Spice and BO.:S
I better grab my coat then .....

Stop the **** over racism, or anyone who has commented on it will be infracted.

Add armchair fans to my list... Can't stand them with there ****** excuses for supporting a club or not being able to watch them play :@

I don't see the problem with supporting a club you don't watch play live. Maybe they can't afford/don't want to go to matches. Or maybe they just like a club that is impractical for them to actually watch live. People should be able to support any club for whatever reasons they want without being hated if they don't go to games.

THAT!

I have to get my mates to buy my tickets now!

I get my Mum or little brother to get them for me ^^)

An adult ticket is ridiculously expensive for League 1 footy. £17.50 :@

I get my Mum or little brother to get them for me ^^)

An adult ticket is ridiculously expensive for League 1 footy. £17.50 :@

Yes, paid £21 to see the Notts game yesterday, many moons ago my junior season ticket was £30~, it's an outrage I tell you.

Also, Lee Barnard.

Back