What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Well its on facebook that there's gonna be pretty much a major free for all with the aforementioned idiots. They'll get a shock when the police show up before anything gets out of hand. Really great place to advertise a large scale gang fight lol.

I would love to give them a clought meself, but wouldn't like getting a stupidly long prison term for doing some thing that, well......the majority of the population would do

Mate what tesco's is it? Do you live in liverpool?

na its in on outskirts of newcastle

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

anyhoo, i'll leave this alone now before it goes off-topic. it'll all be sort tomoz :)

People who think Communism was a good idea.
People who think anything before 2000 R'N'B music is ****.

People who just answer, "Ya mum" to everything. My brother does this loads. Even if I just say something normal and innocent, like "You alright?" He'd just go "Ya mum" and carry on doing whatever he's doing. Eugh, makes my blood boil!

People who think the Old Firm are just bigots
People who, when a Scot criticises England, say 'get to a tournament first'
People who call each other 'bii'
Facebook invites
People on FB repeatedly teling you their bbm pins...whatever they are
People who think that if you support Celtic, you're catholic
People who think atheism is a joke.

Last edited:
People who call certain types of music **** or old, because its not in the charts.

Why do ITV insist on putting the news on in the middle of movies, just the headlines would be fair enough but putting 20 minutes/half an hour of news on during the middle of the movie just ruins it and makes you lose track of what was happening.

Why do ITV insist on putting the news on in the middle of movies, just the headlines would be fair enough but putting 20 minutes/half an hour of news on during the middle of the movie just ruins it and makes you lose track of what was happening.
Well in an ideal world they would probably start a film earlier so its finished in time for the news at 10. Unfortunately though the 9pm watershed means they cant do that.

Jheez getting on my Chips....
Scousers....
Pancakes without Syrup
Dan Wards Mum

People who put 'first' as their comment on a big news headline or a famous person's Facebook page update... even when they're about seventh.

Not sure if this has been said yet because of sooo many pages :P

But when the highest rated comment on a youtube video says something like "345 people are gay". Usually something stupid like that, it may have been moderately okay the first couple of times but it's just plain stupid now :(

Yeah. Or highly rated comments where they actually ASK for thumbs up like: Thumps up if you think that this video is the best in the world.

I noticed you can even get your own comment up the ranks by clicking thumbs up and refresh page, thumb up again, refresh....lol, try it

edit: I hated the top 2 comments since Youtube started it half a year ago. I liked the old lay out with recent comments first. No ranking. Now people just want to be a smart *** to get in the top 2

Here are some <):@

• thumbs up if you think; That was Lady Gaga, in one of her silly outfits! LOL!

KendamaTricks 3 uur geleden 41
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

KendamaTricks 3 uur geleden 41
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

• does anybody think this song strongly resembles we no speak americano??? thumbs up if you agree

ptsound 6 dagen geleden 159
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

ptsound 6 dagen geleden 159
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

• 4577 like it :) 103 people are gay :>

Ludolpho 1 dag geleden 6
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Ludolpho 1 dag geleden 6
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

• i just came to say hello from austria . :D thumbs up ! ;D

therii003 1 dag geleden 38
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

therii003 1 dag geleden 38
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

SOme selection on random vids top rated posts....sigh. The i hate Justin Bieber comments pop out of nowhere as well. Youtube really needs to get rid of the most liked comments. It's useless!! :P

edit: Found one more....these are the friggen worst:

• THUMBS UP IF YOU HATE PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR THUMBS......oh wait

shifatkhan 3 weken geleden 242
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

shifatkhan 3 weken geleden 242
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Last edited:
When people put their clubs last result in their signature.....

On hold music... always so loud it's inaudible.

Coming home from work and finding my partner has been sat on her **** all day and hasnt even bothered to put a clean towel in the bathroom so i can have a shower.

partner not being able to budget correctly

People who on Youtube, on like a Nine Inch Nails song will put "justin bieber is gay thumbs up if agree."his is real music, not like justin bieibe.r. thumbs up 4 agree"

Back